Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Sequell M.
Sequell M.
Savannah, GA
Me and my granddaughter watch it every time it come on.I like it because you can learn a lot about the law.good show to watch.
Selena P.
Selena P.
Lakeland, FL
I'm currently watching this show I always happen to catch the marathons just can't get enough I used to want to be a detective
Gabrielle L.
Gabrielle L.
Like to watch this show and see the drama unfold. The main characters are great and I always enjoy seeing the new story lines.
Megan D.
Megan D.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
I absolutely love this show ! I can sit a whole day and watch it !I prefer SUV over the regular. It ctaches my attention more.
Dawn K.
Dawn K.
Las Vegas , NV
Great show and love the fact no matter where you are or the time of the day you will most likely be able to find it rerunning.
Cindy C.
Cindy C.
Love the way things play out keeps me thinking and I never know what to expect because things change real quickly in that show
Lea S.
Lea S.
Sept. 23, 2016, 5:43 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I'm in love with all crimes shows and this and criminal minds are definelty my favorite ones. It's on Netflix and a must watch
Jailyn H.
Jailyn H.
Loganville, GA
I am absolutely in love with this show! The newer episodes are amazing! I watch this show almost every single day with my mom!
Shawna R.
Shawna R.
N Chesterfld, VA
I have to write a long reviews just to say something simple so this is my filler space... I watch svu everyday that it's on...
Anshula N.
Anshula N.
Chapel Hill, NC
I literally named my care Olivia Benson. This show shaped my moral integrity and molded my views on feminism on another level.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?