Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Maria D.
Maria D.
Medley, FL

I love this TV show , I love it really . I see her since childhood and now I 'm studying to be a lawyer and would love to be like them.
Lisa P.
Lisa P.
Staten Island, NY

This is one of my favorite shows. It's always on throughout the day so whenever you want to watch it I'm sure it would be on I love it.
Stephanie N.
Stephanie N.
Dallas, TX

Who doesn't love Benson?! I am currently binge watching it all over again (which is pretty much non-stop) because it is just that good!
Daniel P.
Daniel P.

me encantan sus casos muchos de ellos son acordes con la realidad y el emnsaje de que todo lo malo tarde o temprano se paga ante la ley
Virginia S.
Virginia S.
San Benito, TX

I am addicted to this show I love it and can watch reruns over and over again actors to a great job with their characters great job SVU
Sierra C.
Sierra C.
Salem, OR

There so many episodes to this show that are all so so amazing! The acting is phenomenal so is the storyline of each and every episode!
Megan L.
Megan L.
Newport, KY

Most addicting show!! I could binge watch it for days! you can pick up at any episode you don't have to watch them all to follow along!
Jazzmine Z.
Jazzmine Z.
Omaha, NE

I can watch this show all day! Its so intresting to see what they do how they fined the person and they always manage to stick together
Bre A.
Bre A.
Toledo, OH

Been a fan from the beginning I love this show so much my phones ring to is the intro. In my head I am apart of the cast solving crimes
Lily C.
Lily C.
Tyrone, OK

Love this show! Makes me sad to see all the cases and victims (I know its not real) but I enjoy watching how the "bad guys" are caught.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now