10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,151 Reviews
Top Questions See all 60 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
This is one of my favorite TV series. I'm very into mystery and suspense. The acting is great. It's similar to criminal minds!
Law & order is one of my family's favorites! Always have on the dvr. Starts off one way and ends up other that's what we like.
My favorite police drama. Realistic without being scary. Only problem is that I think I've run out of episodes I haven't seen.
I think this show is a little strong, but it helps maintain your guard at all times. There are all kinds of people out there..
Ive seen every season. Those usa marathons come in handy when there is nothing to do on a Sunday afternoon. Olivia Benson ftw!
The shown is my favorite! I've been watching this forever I love the stories they tell! This show is all around the best show.
MUY BUENA SI TE INTERESAN LOS CASOS Y PROGRAMAS DE INVESTIGACIÓN Y CRIMENES GENERADOS EN LA CIUDAD, CADA CAPITULO ES DIFERENTE
The best characters are choicen to play these people. Rough.touch and true as too what is sern on the streets today sad to say
Love this show, my daughter and I always watch it together, it very helpful, much recommend this to others to get into love it
Love this show. The storyline of the characters is compelling. It is not for the faint of heart. It can be gruesome at points.
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos