Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Lisa D.
Lisa D.
Williamson, WV

I love law and order : SVU. It deals with every day crime situations, keeps you in suspense and has great actors and actresses.
Nene 2.
Nene 2.
Layton, UT

I have used Mugs. It's s cool. I love the show. I felt like I'm keeping order in home. It's a men's in my precious coffee time!
Tracey T.
Tracey T.
Erie, PA

Always my go to show. Just one of my favorites. I've seen so many and still I can manage to find some I have never seen before.
Abigail K.
Abigail K.
Cincinnati, OH

I LOVE LOVE LOVE SVU. Stabler and Benson are the tag team duo that rocks my socks! They always have the plot lines are amazing!
Klarissa S.
Klarissa S.
McAllen , Tx

I'm addicted to this show. I watch it every Tuesday and Thursday's when it's on TV then I watch it on Hulu when it isn't onctv.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Mason City, IL

Such an addicting show! We usually watch it as a family and even my husband, who is super picky on TV shows, loves to watch it!
Chelsea P.
Chelsea P.
Nampa, ID

Seriously the best show ever. I could watch them over and over again. Very good look into how the criminal justice system works
Desarie S.
Desarie S.
Perris, CA

This show is really great I love how it puts real life scenarios that is a hook for me as my husband and i love true life shows
Teresa S.
Teresa S.
Brownsville, TX

My go to TV show on my down time when kids are taking naps and don't have to change the channel the minute they run in my room !
Laura Carolina R.
Laura Carolina R.
Gentry

I love these shows. Me and siblings would ALWAYS watch it. Every morning before school or at night! Love a good show like this.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now