Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Cedar Grove, NJ

I'm convinced I've seen every episode ever made. However, I will watch marathons all day if I could! The episodes never get old.
desi H.
desi H.
Clarksville, IN

Great, intensive and makes you wanna watch more and more. It pulls you in. It's a great show and everybody should give it a try.
Alicia
Alicia
Haysville, KS

I love this show so much. I've been watching it for so long. It's a really good show, can be sad at times but overall it's good.
Allison S.
Allison S.
Prnc Frederck, MD

my favorite show on tv. the story lines are great. the actors are even better. people can relate to every one of these episodes!
Rebecca L.
Rebecca L.

I love watching law & order with my family. It's different stories but all about crime. 10/10 would recommend. It's a good watch
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Brooklyn, NY

My favorite show! They were filming at my school the other day and I got to meet Marishka! I've always wanted to be a detective.
Eileen M.
Eileen M.
Bronx, NY

Love this show! It is especially great to watch if you are looking to get into law enforcement and be apart of this unit as well
Michele L.
Michele L.
Frostburg, MD

Never gets old. Olivia Benson is my hero. Is this chaotic world, there is something so satisfying about seeing cases get solved.
Faith B.
Faith B.

This is my "nothing else is on" go to show. I love that you don't really have to watch it by every episode, you can skip around.
Stephanie V.
Stephanie V.
Brooklyn, NY

This show is amazing! not only is it filmed and based in new york but the scenarios are just crazy! the last episode was so sad!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?