10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,151 Reviews
Top Questions See all 60 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
I can honestly say that I'm obsessed with this show! it doesn't disappoint and is on every day or every Saturday. a must watch!
Me and my granddaughter watch it every time it come on.I like it because you can learn a lot about the law.good show to watch.
This shows has been on forever. One of those cant stop watching shows. It's not the best show ever, but it is really addictive
Been watching this since i was in 1st grade lol and this show was the reason i always wanted to go to college for criminal law
I literally named my care Olivia Benson. This show shaped my moral integrity and molded my views on feminism on another level.
I have to write a long reviews just to say something simple so this is my filler space... I watch svu everyday that it's on...
Love the way things play out keeps me thinking and I never know what to expect because things change real quickly in that show
I'm in love with all crimes shows and this and criminal minds are definelty my favorite ones. It's on Netflix and a must watch
Yessssssss I can watch this all day sometimes the same one over and over again I love the old ones the new one not to rxciting
Like to watch this show and see the drama unfold. The main characters are great and I always enjoy seeing the new story lines.
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos