Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Katie H.
Katie H.
Ann Arbor, MI

Could watch this show all day. Every episode is a learning opportunity and keeps me completely engaged. Every marathon gets me!!
Katie S.
Katie S.
Greystone Park, NJ

My favorite show, always watch the new episodes as they come out, and watch reruns on Hulu whenever I can't decide what to watch
Holly M.
Holly M.

I love this show! My all time favorite crime show ever! This show always keeps me hanging on to the edge of the seat. I love it.
Could seriously watch episodes after episode! It's so good!!!! If you start a show you have to finish it cause it's so addicting
Emelia J.
Emelia J.
Las vegas, NV

My favorite show of all time I've literally watched all 17 seasons more than three times. I am currently re watching it now lol.
Yvette T.
Yvette T.

Great show. It's been around for so many years but since the stories are always different it never gets boring. I still love it.
Katherine B.
Katherine B.

I LOVE LAW AND ORDER! Especially the special victims unit version. It's so intriguing watch it I you haven't ,you'll be hooked !
deanna h.
deanna h.
Coarsegold, CA

we all love watching this show together as a family as much as we can. it is a really great show to watch and it gives new persp
Judy M.
Judy M.
Benson, AZ

Dramatic,Informative and gives people a voice that might know how to use theirs and a view of a reality most don't want to face.
Cyan C.
Cyan C.
Montebello, CA

Obsessed with the show! Been booked for a while. One of the only shows I can watch over and over again and not get tired of it!!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now