Add a Photo

Photos (23)
William C.
William C.
Lexington, KY

I have watched this show since it first aired. It has changed actors over the years but sticks to the main purpose of the show.
Malyah P.
Malyah P.
Berea, KY

This is my other favorite show. It talks about every day issues and it shows how important they are. I'm in love with this show
Klarissa S.
Klarissa S.
McAllen , Tx

I'm addicted to this show. I watch it every Tuesday and Thursday's when it's on TV then I watch it on Hulu when it isn't onctv.
Jennifer s.
Jennifer s.
Valdosta, GA

i love this show great suspense keeps you guessing wish it would come on more often but im always tuned in when it does come on
Meghan T.
Meghan T.
Knoxville, TN

I have loved watching Abu for some time great show, and I love how the episodes are always on! Great for days spend my at home!
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Elkin, NC

Anyone who lives crime shows will love this show! It's my favorite from all the law and order series. I can watch them all day!
dunia a.
dunia a.
Brooklyn, NY

I hate and love this show. its a good show but the sick stuff in it makes me hurl. It gives me ideas in how to avoid the killer
Summer V.
Summer V.

Highly enjoy this show. Watched multiple season. Great cast and amazing stories. A sick day's perfect show.
Highly recommended.
Teresa S.
Teresa S.
Brownsville, TX

My go to TV show on my down time when kids are taking naps and don't have to change the channel the minute they run in my room !
Briana C.
Briana C.
Dania, FL

This show leaves me in curiosity and it never gets boring it's always entertaining it always has a new type of mystery to solve
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now