Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Jocelyn F.
Jocelyn F.

I have watched every epidode and still do. Cant wait for next season. This last season ending was so sad. I hope it goes on for a while
Maria D.
Maria D.
Medley, FL

I love this TV show , I love it really . I see her since childhood and now I 'm studying to be a lawyer and would love to be like them.
Lizett A.
Lizett A.
Topeka, KS

I watch this show a lot I love it even tho I know it isn't real. It is pretty realistic to me. I zone out when I watch stuff like this.
stephanie b.
stephanie b.
Hurst, TX

Could watch this all day (and have! Lol) very addicting! A few of my favorite characters are gone but I still very much enjoy the show!
Yareli S.
Yareli S.

After watching the first episode I was hooked on this show, I miss detective Stabler. I hope they bring him back for a special episode.
Alexandra G.
Alexandra G.
Homestead, FL

The best show I have ever watched honestly the best since it shows you things you need to know if you wanna be doing that in the future
Melissa O.
Melissa O.
Haysi, VA

One of the best shows on television. Love to watch new episodes as well as past marathons because of the action and mind solving cases.
Jessica U.
Jessica U.
Hoboken, NJ

Amazing show from the first episode to the last it's always entertaining and that theme song always gets me going Every time I watch it.
Alexandra Danielle W.
Alexandra Danielle W.
Pinehurst, TX

I've seen every episode and I'm still not sick of this show. Great crime show that also has a good ongoing plot throughout the episodes
Nohemi A.
Nohemi A.
Carrollton

The re-occurring theme is nothing to joke around about but the way they handle the case and always put the victims first is phenomenal.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now