Add a Photo

Heather P.
Millbury, MA
Oct. 1, 2016, 7:56 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I can't get enough Christopher Meloni or heinous crimes. Favorite show ever. The writing is great and the acting is excellent.
Geraldine R.
Geraldine R.
MIAMI, FL
MUY BUENA SI TE INTERESAN LOS CASOS Y PROGRAMAS DE INVESTIGACIÓN Y CRIMENES GENERADOS EN LA CIUDAD, CADA CAPITULO ES DIFERENTE
Kate P.
Kate P.
Great show. Olivia Benson is the best! Great guest stars and really catchy theme song. Follows the popular police drama format
mariah e.
mariah e.
Bluffton , Sc
I can honestly say that I'm obsessed with this show! it doesn't disappoint and is on every day or every Saturday. a must watch!
Megan B.
Megan B.
Sacramento, CA
Love this show! the storylines are always good and i never get bored. Love all the characters and the actors that portray them
Deanna L.
Deanna L.
This is one of my favorite TV series. I'm very into mystery and suspense. The acting is great. It's similar to criminal minds!
Irene M.
Irene M.
Utica, NY
I have not seen the new ones out but the old ones I have and I love them all .I see them over and over.
it is like you have to
Amber H.
Amber H.
This show never has the same plot, which i love. the outcome is always different and the characters always leave you guessing.
Mallory N.
Mallory N.
By far my favorite show. When I start watching, It's almost impossible to make myself stop! Looking forward to the next season
Ashleigh H.
Ashleigh H.
Tallahassee, FL
I prefer the older seasins. I'll rewatch reruns all day long. Long live Benson and Stabler! It's one of the best shows around.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?