Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Alexis S.
Alexis S.

Love it. it's weird because it's such an unfortunate show but the twists and turns make it so interesting and hard not to watch.
Candace V.
Candace V.
Harmony, NC

Law and order keeps me on the edge of my seat! It is by far the best suspense I have watched and enjoy waiting for it to come on
Jessica G.
Jessica G.

I love this show so much. Most episodes are very interesting and somehow there is always a twist. Mariska is such a great actor.
Bree S.
Bree S.
Dearborn Heights

I love everything about this show!!! I could watch it for days, you feel like the characters really care about what their doing.
Fiona B.
Fiona B.
Portland, OR

This Isn't my favorite law and order show but I still love it! I really enjoy crime shows So this show works perfectly for that!
Maia G.
Maia G.

This show has me learning something new every time I watch it. Maricka hair tau is by far an amazing actress and deserve an emmy
Emelia J.
Emelia J.
Las vegas, NV

My favorite show of all time I've literally watched all 17 seasons more than three times. I am currently re watching it now lol.
Kaitlyn V.
Kaitlyn V.

Have watched this show for years. Keeps you intrigued and can watch reruns over and over and over and never be sick of the show!
Dhorian R.
Dhorian R.
miami, doral florida 7801 NW 37t

Me gusta me entrengo bastante con esta serie en general me gustan los casos siempre enfocados en problemas de la sociedad actual
Judy M.
Judy M.
Benson, AZ

Dramatic,Informative and gives people a voice that might know how to use theirs and a view of a reality most don't want to face.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?