Add a Photo

#7 in TV
Photos (23)
Maia G.
Maia G.

This show has me learning something new every time I watch it. Maricka hair tau is by far an amazing actress and deserve an emmy
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Fort worth, Tx

Great show with some Insight on things that actually go on in the world the fact this show was based on real cases blows my mind
Rebecca L.
Rebecca L.

I love watching law & order with my family. It's different stories but all about crime. 10/10 would recommend. It's a good watch
Anastasia L.
Anastasia L.
Conway, NH

I love the thrill of this show and always wondering what's going to happen next especially when they leave you on cliff hangers.
Nefeteria B.
Nefeteria B.
Saint Martinville, LA

Have watched this show since it started. Always has me guessing who is guilty. Never disappoints and I am never right at the end
Marie R.
Marie R.

I've been watching this show your most of my life. Always good to watch an episode for the 6th time and I am always interested.
Sherlytha K.
Sherlytha K.
Rancho Cordova, CA

Great show love how they will take current news and the next week it is an episode. The actors are great and mesh well together
Dee K.
Dee K.
Spokane, WA

My favorite all time show, never gets boring, love watching the re-runs, and the new ones are amazing, each story is different.
Summer V.
Summer V.

Highly enjoy this show. Watched multiple season. Great cast and amazing stories. A sick day's perfect show.
Highly recommended.
Nene 2.
Nene 2.
Layton, UT

I have used Mugs. It's s cool. I love the show. I felt like I'm keeping order in home. It's a men's in my precious coffee time!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now