Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Nadine M.
Nadine M.

I have been obsessed with this show since it started. I never get tired of watching it. I was so upset when "Elliott Stabler" left lol.
Jocelyn F.
Jocelyn F.

I have watched every epidode and still do. Cant wait for next season. This last season ending was so sad. I hope it goes on for a while
Nohemi A.
Nohemi A.
Carrollton

The re-occurring theme is nothing to joke around about but the way they handle the case and always put the victims first is phenomenal.
Glenda M.
Glenda M.

I watched the first few seasons of SVU, it is a fictional show. After a while the stories got a little repetitive and too over the top.
alyssa o.
alyssa o.

I can watch the show over and over never seems to be I can't even watch reruns the suspense in this keeps you from changing the channel
Yareli S.
Yareli S.

After watching the first episode I was hooked on this show, I miss detective Stabler. I hope they bring him back for a special episode.
Jamila W.
Jamila W.
Randallstown, MD

Liv and Finch are my favorite characters now that Stabler is gone. I like how the writers use real news stories to create the episodes.
Shaina N.
Shaina N.
Concord, Nc

Just finished season 17 the other night and it is so great, some of stories are kind of predictable but the season in general was great
Jenny C.
Jenny C.

I absolutely love this show!! It's one of my favorites! Very suspenseful and keeps you guessing and wondering all through out the show!
Alexandra Danielle W.
Alexandra Danielle W.
Pinehurst, TX

I've seen every episode and I'm still not sick of this show. Great crime show that also has a good ongoing plot throughout the episodes
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now