Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Lygia O.
Lygia O.
Been watching this since i was in 1st grade lol and this show was the reason i always wanted to go to college for criminal law
Megan W.
Megan W.
Oklahoma City, OK
This shows has been on forever. One of those cant stop watching shows. It's not the best show ever, but it is really addictive
Pa Nhia L.
Pa Nhia L.
Sept. 22, 2016, 4:03 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I've been watching this show since I was 12, this show is the best. Although it's sad to not see the original cast, it's okay.
Christani M.
Christani M.
La Crosse, WI
I've been a fan of this show for years and years I go back and watch old episodes over again because I love this show so much!
Courtney J.
Courtney J.
Jan. 18, 2017, 10:41 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
My favorite show of all time! It shows how the system works different cases and it uses things that have happened in real life
Sherria D.
Sherria D.
Miramar, FL
Yessssssss I can watch this all day sometimes the same one over and over again I love the old ones the new one not to rxciting
Valerie M.
Valerie M.
Madera, CA
Law & order is one of my family's favorites! Always have on the dvr. Starts off one way and ends up other that's what we like.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
I love the way the stories are centered around actual events. It gets pretty sad sometimes but the story line is always great.
Liliana H.
Liliana H.
Brownsville, TX
I think this show is a little strong, but it helps maintain your guard at all times. There are all kinds of people out there..
Every episode is different and sometimes it links to the detective and makes it more intresting. Really intertaining to watch.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?