Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
SVU IS MY FAV! Never a dull moment. The actors/characters are awesome. The plots are so realistic. I record this show on my dvr
Ruiz E.
Ruiz E.
Round Rock, TX
Sept. 26, 2016, 9:44 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
One of my favorite tv series, never gets old. Always intense and never disappoints! 2 thumbs up, a must watch if you like drama
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
Uniontown, PA
Love this show and used to watch the original constantly! I have started to watch less since the original characters have left.
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Jacksonville, NC
Favorite show ever! I have fallen in love with each character! The stories of each episode are always so great and influential!
Summer V.
Summer V.
Highly enjoy this show. Watched multiple season. Great cast and amazing stories. A sick day's perfect show.
Highly recommended.
Klarissa S.
Klarissa S.
McAllen , Tx
I'm addicted to this show. I watch it every Tuesday and Thursday's when it's on TV then I watch it on Hulu when it isn't onctv.
Abelardo U.
Abelardo U.
El Paso, TX
I particularly like the fact that some story ideas come directly from real life. The shows are detailed without being graphic.
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
Joplin, MO
Really great show! We have watched it fir so many years and it never gets old! They have great story writers and great actors!
Julia B.
Julia B.
Brownsville, TX
Sept. 22, 2016, 2:39 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
i love the shows they are all really interesting and you never expect the ending of the show or how is the one that is killing
Hailey C.
Hailey C.
Riverside, CA
THIS IS MY ALL TIME FAVORITE SHOW!!!!! If you aren't watching this you NEED TOOO!!!! ASAPPP!!!!! Olivia is My FAV CHARACTER!!!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?