Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Amelia F.
Amelia F.
Ann Arbor, Mi

Ultimate favorite show ever. This show can get cheesy with the lines and acting but the episodes are SO good and very addicting.
Carla S.
Carla S.
Danville, VA

I try to find it on TV every time I turn it on. I probably can recite all the shows. They need to come out with some new scenes.
Katherine B.
Katherine B.

I LOVE LAW AND ORDER! Especially the special victims unit version. It's so intriguing watch it I you haven't ,you'll be hooked !
Yvette T.
Yvette T.

Great show. It's been around for so many years but since the stories are always different it never gets boring. I still love it.
desi H.
desi H.
Clarksville, IN

Great, intensive and makes you wanna watch more and more. It pulls you in. It's a great show and everybody should give it a try.
Krista B.
Krista B.
Tamarac, FL

I have been watching SVU for as long as I can remember. Elliot and Liv has always been my faves together and they will always be
Katie S.
Katie S.
Greystone Park, NJ

My favorite show, always watch the new episodes as they come out, and watch reruns on Hulu whenever I can't decide what to watch
Jade V.
Jade V.
Hanford, CA

I cannot tell you how much I love this show, its so like amazing and I have seen almost every single episode. Its so entriguing.
deanna h.
deanna h.
Coarsegold, CA

we all love watching this show together as a family as much as we can. it is a really great show to watch and it gives new persp
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Louisville, KY

This is beyond my favorite show of all time. I've been watching this show forever. I still remember when Elliot was on the show.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now