Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Glenda M.
Glenda M.

I watched the first few seasons of SVU, it is a fictional show. After a while the stories got a little repetitive and too over the top.
Jessica U.
Jessica U.
Hoboken, NJ

Amazing show from the first episode to the last it's always entertaining and that theme song always gets me going Every time I watch it.
kim m.
kim m.
Okemah, Oklahoma

A good show have been watching from the beginning ready for the new season lots of caracters have come and gone but still like the show
Bre A.
Bre A.
Toledo, OH

Been a fan from the beginning I love this show so much my phones ring to is the intro. In my head I am apart of the cast solving crimes
Emily S.
Emily S.
Raleigh , MS

My all time favorite show!! I could watch SVU all day long! I loved it when Stabler was on the show! I like Nick, but he's no Elliot 😍😍
Alicia M.
Alicia M.
Dover, DE

This is literally the greatest show ever I love sitting there trying to figure out who did it. Sometimes it's a little dark but it's ok
mariah o.
mariah o.
Lawrenceville, GA

Every episode is unique. The actors are extremely talented. This show always keeps me on my toes with the action and unexpected twists.
Mindy N.
Mindy N.

Love the previous seasons. Not a big fan of the character switches (leaving and coming) but producers do a good job of writing them in.
Jessica O.
Jessica O.

Love this show. Can watch it over and over again and never get bored. My go to show when there's nothing on tv. I can watch it all day.
Ariel H.
Ariel H.

If you're really into law and order this is like a premium version of the show! It will keep you hanging on to your seat the whole time
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now