Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Alicia
Alicia
Haysville, KS

I love this show so much. I've been watching it for so long. It's a really good show, can be sad at times but overall it's good.
Fiona B.
Fiona B.
Portland, OR

This Isn't my favorite law and order show but I still love it! I really enjoy crime shows So this show works perfectly for that!
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Brooklyn, NY

My favorite show! They were filming at my school the other day and I got to meet Marishka! I've always wanted to be a detective.
Nefeteria B.
Nefeteria B.
Saint Martinville, LA

Have watched this show since it started. Always has me guessing who is guilty. Never disappoints and I am never right at the end
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Fort worth, Tx

Great show with some Insight on things that actually go on in the world the fact this show was based on real cases blows my mind
Destiny W.
Destiny W.
Hamilton, OH

I love crime shows and SVU is no different! I love watching what unfolds between the characters as well as the crime they solve!
Eileen M.
Eileen M.
Bronx, NY

Love this show! It is especially great to watch if you are looking to get into law enforcement and be apart of this unit as well
Jade V.
Jade V.
Hanford, CA

I cannot tell you how much I love this show, its so like amazing and I have seen almost every single episode. Its so entriguing.
Meghna S.
Meghna S.
Fulton

Greatest TV show ever. really makes you think, and provides both, interesting criminal stories and interesting personal stories.
Monica N.
Monica N.
Westbury, NY

My absolute very favorite. It's amazing and so much information and so interesting. I just love it ! They need more episodes doe
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now