Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Donicea M.
Donicea M.
Grayson, GA
Been watching since I was a kid! Love the characters and how things have progressed overall but still sad Stabler left the show
Karla Rae M.
Karla Rae M.
Portland, OR
This tv show is very interesting. It shows a lot of good stuff when it comes to crime solving. You'll really be addicted to it.
Tracey T.
Tracey T.
Erie, PA
Always my go to show. Just one of my favorites. I've seen so many and still I can manage to find some I have never seen before.
lacey l.
lacey l.
I think I have watched them all. I like how they are always coming up with new material. I love how the showcase the characters
Dee K.
Dee K.
Spokane, WA
Sept. 26, 2016, 10:47 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
My favorite all time show, never gets boring, love watching the re-runs, and the new ones are amazing, each story is different.
Jacynda A.
Jacynda A.
Tucson, AZ
Great Show. I can watch this all day everyday on syndication runs and still will not matter the actual run of the show is over.
kimberly c.
kimberly c.
Phoenix, AZ
Lifelong favorite show. highly addictive. entertaining storylines. drama with occasional corny humor. emotional roller coaster.
Shel W.
Shel W.
Hands down, my favorite show ever! Love it so much that I will sit & watch reruns! I can't wait for the next season to start!!!
Gabriel A.
Gabriel A.
Lakewood, OH
Amazing show we watch it nearly every day on hulu! Interesting storylines and great characters and cases make us keep watching!
Chelsea P.
Chelsea P.
Nampa, ID
Seriously the best show ever. I could watch them over and over again. Very good look into how the criminal justice system works
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?