Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Markie J.
Markie J.
Wonder Lake, IL

Have watched this show since the very beginning. Never fails to disappoint. Really gets you involved with the characters and story lines
Felicia F.
Felicia F.
Bellflower, CA

This show is absolutely amazing. I couldn't stop watching it. I was hooked. If your into crime shows I definitely recommend this for you.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Santa Clara, CA

Great show. I've been watching it since the beginning but lately it has been harder to watch because I'm not fond of the new characters.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Burlington, NC

Show has been around forever and keeps getting better and better. I watch new and old episodes almost nightly when I get home from work.
Catherine C.
Catherine C.
Rolesville, NC

This show is an all-time favorite. Suspenseful, dramatic, and I love that they often base storylines on real life events (take notice!).
Kyla P.
Kyla P.
East Freetown, MA

I really love this show. Its interesting watching some of these cases and even better as we had a cast of awesome, memorable characters.
Melissa T.
Melissa T.
Victorville , Ca

This show is so entertaining that I can and do watch it for hours at any time of day. I can always find a rerun on at least one channel.
Yahima S.
Yahima S.

This is the best show ever created it's full on intensity and drama it's a show you will get addicted to and will binge watch everything
Ashley B.
Ashley B.

You can never go wrong with Law & Order. Every episode is filled with real life situations that engage you where you keep watching more.
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Pittsburgh, PA

This is my favorite show. The storylines deal with issues that are important. I have see every episode and hope it Never gets cancelled
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now