Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Katie H.
Katie H.
Ann Arbor, MI

Could watch this show all day. Every episode is a learning opportunity and keeps me completely engaged. Every marathon gets me!!
Mercedes R.
Mercedes R.

So interesting to watch theres always a twist in it.very suspenseful. Love the actors. Its not boring like regular law and order
Meghna S.
Meghna S.
Fulton

Greatest TV show ever. really makes you think, and provides both, interesting criminal stories and interesting personal stories.
Yvette T.
Yvette T.

Great show. It's been around for so many years but since the stories are always different it never gets boring. I still love it.
Holly M.
Holly M.

I love this show! My all time favorite crime show ever! This show always keeps me hanging on to the edge of the seat. I love it.
Lizeth C.
Lizeth C.
Denver, CO

this is one of my favorite tv show, second CSI, this is an amazing one, I use to record at home so I can watch the whole weekend
Johnetta T.
Johnetta T.

Still sad about Elliot and Munch leaving, but as long as Ice-T and Liz are around I'll still watch. I love Munch's random cameos
Jen G.
Jen G.
Clifton Park

My ultimate favorite show, I love the actors and actresses. The storylines are always intriguing and I love watching it nightly.
Diamond C.
Diamond C.

I love love LOVEEEE watching SVU.. Its action packed and always catches my attention.. Id watch it all day everyday if i could!!
Carla S.
Carla S.
Danville, VA

I try to find it on TV every time I turn it on. I probably can recite all the shows. They need to come out with some new scenes.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now