10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,178 Reviews
Top Questions See all 61 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
Been watching since I was a kid! Love the characters and how things have progressed overall but still sad Stabler left the show
This is my all time favorite show! even if I've seen the episode I will still watch it! I absolutely love all day marathons! !!
Law & Order SVU, is a good show i like the actors and it is Similar to other TV series. but i like that some are not on anymore
Great Show. I can watch this all day everyday on syndication runs and still will not matter the actual run of the show is over.
I particularly like the fact that some story ideas come directly from real life. The shows are detailed without being graphic.
This shows has been on forever. One of those cant stop watching shows. It's not the best show ever, but it is really addictive
i love the shows they are all really interesting and you never expect the ending of the show or how is the one that is killing
Love the way things play out keeps me thinking and I never know what to expect because things change real quickly in that show
Been watching this since i was in 1st grade lol and this show was the reason i always wanted to go to college for criminal law
I am absolutely in love with this show! The newer episodes are amazing! I watch this show almost every single day with my mom!
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos