Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Nefeteria B.
Nefeteria B.
Saint Martinville, LA

Have watched this show since it started. Always has me guessing who is guilty. Never disappoints and I am never right at the end
Summer S.
Summer S.
Woodstock, GA

Absolutely love this show - have seen every episode! It was much better when Christopher Meloni was on it but still a good watch
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
Albion, IN

My favorite show in the whole world! I watch it everyday! Olivia benson is just awesome. The plots are complicated and exciting!
Jen G.
Jen G.
Clifton Park

My ultimate favorite show, I love the actors and actresses. The storylines are always intriguing and I love watching it nightly.
Monica N.
Monica N.
Westbury, NY

My absolute very favorite. It's amazing and so much information and so interesting. I just love it ! They need more episodes doe
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Louisville, KY

This is beyond my favorite show of all time. I've been watching this show forever. I still remember when Elliot was on the show.
Heather J.
Heather J.
Baltimore, MD

Love law & order Abu. I mean I don't watch any of the other law & orders.'plus there's always rerun !bi never get tired of it!!!
Lotta K.
Lotta K.
Owosso, MI

This tv show is my ultimate favorite. Its adventurous and misleading and i learn new thimgs all the time about legal information
Anastasia L.
Anastasia L.
Conway, NH

I love the thrill of this show and always wondering what's going to happen next especially when they leave you on cliff hangers.
Katherine B.
Katherine B.

I LOVE LAW AND ORDER! Especially the special victims unit version. It's so intriguing watch it I you haven't ,you'll be hooked !
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?