Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Tina D.
Tina D.
Drexel, MO

I love criminal movies and this keep me entertained all the way thru, great actors and story lines, they are not like others shows on tv
Penny R.
Penny R.
Modesto

This is a good cop dramatic show that I love to watch w my family. Great way to spend time together trying to figure who the murderer is
Maria Camila T.
Maria Camila T.
medellin

it's a good show but is so bored in ocassions but i following every day, is similar to CSI that is my favorite show. the actors are good
Hannah C.
Hannah C.
Port Orange, Fl

The story lines are really good and I like to watch this show. The actors are very good too. I like this law &order over the other ones.
Amber N.
Amber N.
Philadelphia, PA

This is one of the shows that plays on my tv 24/7. the shows are always so heartfelt and they seem to be so realistic. i love this show.
Erika D.
Erika D.
Philadelphia , PA

This was one of the first TV shows I started to watch. GREAT SHOW. Overall great acting and always a great story line from each episode!
Yamila F.
Yamila F.

Buen programa, es intrigante y posee historias bien argumentadas como personajes interesantes, imposible que uno se aburra en una tarde.
Connie H.
Connie H.
Overton, TX

We enjoy these programs. Usually always a good story line. I did like it better with Detective Stabler though. But we do enjoy the shows
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Santa Clara, CA

Great show. I've been watching it since the beginning but lately it has been harder to watch because I'm not fond of the new characters.
evelyn l.
evelyn l.
Cicero, Il

I love this show. I have been watching it for years. I hope it never ends! I have so many favorite scenes, not even sure where to start!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now