Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Johnetta T.
Johnetta T.

Still sad about Elliot and Munch leaving, but as long as Ice-T and Liz are around I'll still watch. I love Munch's random cameos
Bree S.
Bree S.
Dearborn Heights

I love everything about this show!!! I could watch it for days, you feel like the characters really care about what their doing.
Sierra A.
Sierra A.

Very good show. Very realistic. Every episode is different from the last. Not scary for most people. Good acting. Love the cast.
Diamond C.
Diamond C.

I love love LOVEEEE watching SVU.. Its action packed and always catches my attention.. Id watch it all day everyday if i could!!
Rebecca L.
Rebecca L.

I love watching law & order with my family. It's different stories but all about crime. 10/10 would recommend. It's a good watch
rocio s.
rocio s.

Spent years being fan of this series , I love and keeps me glued to the TV.very good actors and good acting too, i don't think so
Heather H.
Heather H.

Love it it's a great show and love how you can see some like real life happening and how they should have been done or were done
Maia G.
Maia G.

This show has me learning something new every time I watch it. Maricka hair tau is by far an amazing actress and deserve an emmy
Imani C.
Imani C.
Inkster, MI

MY FAVORITE SHOW TO WATCH . all well I was a kid that's all I watched . I would recommend this show to anyone who love the law .
Lizeth C.
Lizeth C.
Denver, CO

this is one of my favorite tv show, second CSI, this is an amazing one, I use to record at home so I can watch the whole weekend
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now