Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Megan B.
Megan B.
Marion, IA
I've watched it for years and it still shocked me how good the show actually is it's very very nice to know it has some meaning
Karla Rae M.
Karla Rae M.
Portland, OR
This tv show is very interesting. It shows a lot of good stuff when it comes to crime solving. You'll really be addicted to it.
Nastassia A.
Nastassia A.
Reseda, CA
My all time favorite show. It's intriguing and keeps you on the edge of your seat. I can't wait until the release of season 18.
Dee K.
Dee K.
Spokane, WA
Sept. 26, 2016, 10:47 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
My favorite all time show, never gets boring, love watching the re-runs, and the new ones are amazing, each story is different.
El'Lyssa H.
El'Lyssa H.
New Prt Rchy, FL
My favorite show!!! All though I haven't caught up on the new seasons I've seen atleast 13 of them. Each episode is so dramatic
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
My mom and I are HOOKED on this show! Best law and order of them all! I can watch even the old episodes and never get tired lol
Lisa H.
Lisa H.
Stewartville, MN
My absolute favorite TV show of all time. I could watch this show daily and not get bored. Christopher Meloni is a great actor!
Jenn L.
Jenn L.
Whitney Point, NY
Law & Order SVU, is a good show i like the actors and it is Similar to other TV series. but i like that some are not on anymore
Sherlytha K.
Sherlytha K.
Rancho Cordova, CA
Great show love how they will take current news and the next week it is an episode. The actors are great and mesh well together
Briana C.
Briana C.
Dania, FL
This show leaves me in curiosity and it never gets boring it's always entertaining it always has a new type of mystery to solve
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?