Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Destiny W.
Destiny W.
Hamilton, OH

I love crime shows and SVU is no different! I love watching what unfolds between the characters as well as the crime they solve!
Stephanie V.
Stephanie V.
Brooklyn, NY

This show is amazing! not only is it filmed and based in new york but the scenarios are just crazy! the last episode was so sad!
Damaris V.
Damaris V.
Los Angeles, CA

I love law & order! I enjoy watching it very much. I would hope more people could watch it so I'd be able to talk about it more.
Monica N.
Monica N.
Westbury, NY

My absolute very favorite. It's amazing and so much information and so interesting. I just love it ! They need more episodes doe
Katie S.
Katie S.
Greystone Park, NJ

My favorite show, always watch the new episodes as they come out, and watch reruns on Hulu whenever I can't decide what to watch
Anastasia L.
Anastasia L.
Conway, NH

I love the thrill of this show and always wondering what's going to happen next especially when they leave you on cliff hangers.
Diamond C.
Diamond C.

I love love LOVEEEE watching SVU.. Its action packed and always catches my attention.. Id watch it all day everyday if i could!!
Taylor R.
Taylor R.
Rimersburg, PA

This show is amazing. I am interested in going to college for a profession like this now. It's full of drama and other elements.
Could seriously watch episodes after episode! It's so good!!!! If you start a show you have to finish it cause it's so addicting
Katie H.
Katie H.
Ann Arbor, MI

Could watch this show all day. Every episode is a learning opportunity and keeps me completely engaged. Every marathon gets me!!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now