10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,177 Reviews
Top Questions See all 61 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
Highly enjoy this show. Watched multiple season. Great cast and amazing stories. A sick day's perfect show.
Amazing show we watch it nearly every day on hulu! Interesting storylines and great characters and cases make us keep watching!
Great Show. I can watch this all day everyday on syndication runs and still will not matter the actual run of the show is over.
I get sucked into this show! When there is a marathon there is no way I'm moving from my couch. This show is full of surprises!
I've seen every season. Every episode. I can never get sick of svu. I don't like the other law and order shows Exocet this one!
I think I have watched them all. I like how they are always coming up with new material. I love how the showcase the characters
Hands down, my favorite show ever! Love it so much that I will sit & watch reruns! I can't wait for the next season to start!!!
My mom and I are HOOKED on this show! Best law and order of them all! I can watch even the old episodes and never get tired lol
Favorite show ever! I have fallen in love with each character! The stories of each episode are always so great and influential!
This show leaves me in curiosity and it never gets boring it's always entertaining it always has a new type of mystery to solve
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos