10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
This is my all time favorite show! even if I've seen the episode I will still watch it! I absolutely love all day marathons! !!
I've seen every season. Every episode. I can never get sick of svu. I don't like the other law and order shows Exocet this one!
This show leaves me in curiosity and it never gets boring it's always entertaining it always has a new type of mystery to solve
Always my go to show. Just one of my favorites. I've seen so many and still I can manage to find some I have never seen before.
I particularly like the fact that some story ideas come directly from real life. The shows are detailed without being graphic.
Yessssssss I can watch this all day sometimes the same one over and over again I love the old ones the new one not to rxciting
Great show and love the fact no matter where you are or the time of the day you will most likely be able to find it rerunning.
I am absolutely in love with this show! The newer episodes are amazing! I watch this show almost every single day with my mom!
i love the shows they are all really interesting and you never expect the ending of the show or how is the one that is killing
I love the way the stories are centered around actual events. It gets pretty sad sometimes but the story line is always great.
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos