Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
Maia G.
Maia G.

This show has me learning something new every time I watch it. Maricka hair tau is by far an amazing actress and deserve an emmy
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Cheyenne, WY

Will have you binge watching, story lines keep your interest, acting is great and cast is phenomenal, one of my favorite shows!!
Amelia F.
Amelia F.
Ann Arbor, Mi

Ultimate favorite show ever. This show can get cheesy with the lines and acting but the episodes are SO good and very addicting.
Alicia
Alicia
Haysville, KS

I love this show so much. I've been watching it for so long. It's a really good show, can be sad at times but overall it's good.
Summer S.
Summer S.
Woodstock, GA

Absolutely love this show - have seen every episode! It was much better when Christopher Meloni was on it but still a good watch
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Brooklyn, NY

My favorite show! They were filming at my school the other day and I got to meet Marishka! I've always wanted to be a detective.
rocio s.
rocio s.

Spent years being fan of this series , I love and keeps me glued to the TV.very good actors and good acting too, i don't think so
Eileen M.
Eileen M.
Bronx, NY

Love this show! It is especially great to watch if you are looking to get into law enforcement and be apart of this unit as well
Je'nai L.
Je'nai L.
Greensboro, NC

I have always loved to watch this show. It gives me good insight on things to watch out for and is just an all around good show.
Michele L.
Michele L.
Frostburg, MD

Never gets old. Olivia Benson is my hero. Is this chaotic world, there is something so satisfying about seeing cases get solved.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now