Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Kaela V.
Kaela V.
Ceres, CA

The show always has my interest I'm always figuring out the case as I watch . It's very emotional and suspenseful I love the show
Ayla V.
Ayla V.

Law and Order SVU is one of the best shows hands down. Love Olivia, just her attitude. Her I don't take crap from anyone attitude.
Shannon S.
Shannon S.
Bakersfield, CA

Law and order Svu is a great Drama filled show that uses headline news stories in their shows. I have been watching it for years.
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Omaha, NE

Great series! Very interesting that the episodes are very well put together. Some are a bit too intense for young viewers though.
Kendra M.
Kendra M.
Olathe, KS

I love the actors and love the relationship they have with each other on the show. I love how real it seems but not over the top.
Jackie C.
Jackie C.
Abbeville, SC

Olivia is by far my favorite character! Love this show and have since I was a teenager! Honestly love the mystery and the actors.
Hasena S.
Hasena S.
Atlanta, GA

I can't believe it's in it 17th season!!! Awesome!!! I love the classics just as much as the newer episodes. What a great show!!!
karen s.
karen s.

Watching Law and order since the first show (just got better & better) Watch all the law and order series . Marishka is the best.
Chelsea C.
Chelsea C.
Des Allemands, LA

Every episode is different and keeps me reeled in. I love the story lines and it's always interesting to watch how the law works.
Jacquiline F.
Jacquiline F.
Fresno, CA

Always entertaining and always on. If nothing else is on, I know I can find this and watch it. Great acting and great plot twist
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?