Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
rachael m.
rachael m.
Love this show. I have been a dedicated follower since the beginning of this show. Always good and never tooooooo over the top.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Elkin, NC
Oct. 5, 2016, 3:10 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Anyone who lives crime shows will love this show! It's my favorite from all the law and order series. I can watch them all day!
Nastassia A.
Nastassia A.
Reseda, CA
My all time favorite show. It's intriguing and keeps you on the edge of your seat. I can't wait until the release of season 18.
Julie C.
Julie C.
Cape Coral, FL
Love all of the characters. The stories are heart wrenching an eye-opening. Love a show that makes you think and draws emotions
Nene 2.
Nene 2.
Layton, UT
Sept. 23, 2016, 12:57 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I have used Mugs. It's s cool. I love the show. I felt like I'm keeping order in home. It's a men's in my precious coffee time!
Karly K.
Karly K.
Great show. I love watching marathons on tv. I have learned a lot of lessons from the episodes. I can watch them over and over.
Emily P.
Emily P.
Jacksonville
Always a great show. Haven't seen an episode yet that isn't entertaining. I hated when Elliot left, but still glad we have liv.
Ariana H.
Ariana H.
Englewood, OH
Pretty good show. Again not for everyone but great if you love watching shows that deal with analyzing clues and solving crimes
Aracelys R.
Aracelys R.
Central Falls, RI
This show will always keep you thinking no matter what. Makes you feel like your one of them investigating and solving problems
Briana C.
Briana C.
Dania, FL
This show leaves me in curiosity and it never gets boring it's always entertaining it always has a new type of mystery to solve
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?