Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Andrea P.
Andrea P.

What can I say about this amazing sitcom that is based on true information! So scary so of the episodes but they always nail it dead on!
Desiree T.
Desiree T.
New Orleans, LA

My daily guilty pleasure. My entire family and all my friends are hooked on this show. I will NEVER miss an episode of this..new or old.
Tracy L.
Tracy L.
Bend, OR

Love it, I'm actually watching it now and have been watching it for about 10 years give or take and still enjoy it as much as i did then
Ashlee B.
Ashlee B.
Mcminnville, OR

I think women love this show so much because it lets us know justice is served when we get abused; sexually or emotionally. #brockturner
Yulianna
Yulianna

It's such a good show. You should watch this especially if you like crime fighting shows. It always keeps you on the edge of your seat!!
Tina D.
Tina D.
Drexel, MO

I love criminal movies and this keep me entertained all the way thru, great actors and story lines, they are not like others shows on tv
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Virgie, KY

Such a wonderful show. Of course Olivia is my favorite. I love the fact there is so many seasons. This is by far the best law and order.
Maria Camila T.
Maria Camila T.
medellin

it's a good show but is so bored in ocassions but i following every day, is similar to CSI that is my favorite show. the actors are good
Irena S.
Irena S.

Usually something I watch when I have nothing else to watch. I do like the show, but I haven't kept up with it so I not really invested.
Amber N.
Amber N.
Philadelphia, PA

This is one of the shows that plays on my tv 24/7. the shows are always so heartfelt and they seem to be so realistic. i love this show.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now