Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Arianna g.
Arianna g.
Danbury, CT

THEY ARE REALLY SUCH A GOOD SHOW I WATCH THEY A LOT BECUASE I DON'T GET TIRED OF WATCH THEM BECAUSE THIOSE PROBL;EM PAST IN REALYY
Karla G.
Karla G.
Los Angeles, CA

If you're into the whole criminal aspect of things to where you even want to see a daily struggle of FBI agents . This is ur show
Mariana H.
Mariana H.
Center Moriches, NY

THIS SHOW OH MY GOD 5 STARS ALL THE WAY ITS ABSOLUTELY GREAT I LOVE THIS SHOW OVER ANYTHING I WATCH IT FOR A TON OF HOURS AT ONCE
Julie Z.
Julie Z.
Atchison, KS

I love the action and I love the drama! Seen a lot of the episodes and can't wait to watch the new ones! Benton is my favorite!!!
Heather H.
Heather H.
Tyler, TX

Best show in the entire universe! Always keeps you on your toes. Love love love it!!! I recommend this show for fellow law lovers
Anita G.
Anita G.

Love love love this show. I'm pregnant and sometimes the episodes make me cry. Same thing happened when I was preggo with my son.
Maddy S.
Maddy S.

I COULD WATCH THIS SHOW ON REPEAT FOREVER, ITS SO CAPTIVATING AND GETS YOU HOOKED TO THE COUCH FOREVER. I LOVE THIS SHOW SO MUCH!
Staci D.
Staci D.
Oakwood, IL

I have probably seen every episode. I always try and watch the TV marathons. I like the characters on the show and the storyline.
Tracelle N.
Tracelle N.

I don't get to watch TV often but when I do, this is all I watch. I love having family night and catching up on all the episodes.
leah h.
leah h.

This is one of my favorite drama shows. Theres not one episode that ive missed. The actors are amazing, Its just an amazing show.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?