Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Nefeteria B.
Nefeteria B.
Saint Martinville, LA

Have watched this show since it started. Always has me guessing who is guilty. Never disappoints and I am never right at the end
Sierra A.
Sierra A.

Very good show. Very realistic. Every episode is different from the last. Not scary for most people. Good acting. Love the cast.
Allison S.
Allison S.
Prnc Frederck, MD

my favorite show on tv. the story lines are great. the actors are even better. people can relate to every one of these episodes!
Rebecca L.
Rebecca L.

I love watching law & order with my family. It's different stories but all about crime. 10/10 would recommend. It's a good watch
Je'nai L.
Je'nai L.
Greensboro, NC

I have always loved to watch this show. It gives me good insight on things to watch out for and is just an all around good show.
Imani C.
Imani C.
Inkster, MI

MY FAVORITE SHOW TO WATCH . all well I was a kid that's all I watched . I would recommend this show to anyone who love the law .
Marianna M.
Marianna M.
Columbia, SC

This is my favorite tv show! I watch it all the time, im even watching it right now. If you like crime shows you will love this.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Fort worth, Tx

Great show with some Insight on things that actually go on in the world the fact this show was based on real cases blows my mind
Kaitlyn V.
Kaitlyn V.

Have watched this show for years. Keeps you intrigued and can watch reruns over and over and over and never be sick of the show!
Heather J.
Heather J.
Baltimore, MD

Love law & order Abu. I mean I don't watch any of the other law & orders.'plus there's always rerun !bi never get tired of it!!!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now