10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,177 Reviews
Top Questions See all 61 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
I have used Mugs. It's s cool. I love the show. I felt like I'm keeping order in home. It's a men's in my precious coffee time!
This is my other favorite show. It talks about every day issues and it shows how important they are. I'm in love with this show
My absolute favorite TV show of all time. I could watch this show daily and not get bored. Christopher Meloni is a great actor!
Incredible show! Truly keeps you on the edge of your seat! I watch it on Netflix and it is a dream come true. Very Fascinating.
Always a great show. Haven't seen an episode yet that isn't entertaining. I hated when Elliot left, but still glad we have liv.
I've seen every season. Every episode. I can never get sick of svu. I don't like the other law and order shows Exocet this one!
I've watched it for years and it still shocked me how good the show actually is it's very very nice to know it has some meaning
This show leaves me in curiosity and it never gets boring it's always entertaining it always has a new type of mystery to solve
I hate and love this show. its a good show but the sick stuff in it makes me hurl. It gives me ideas in how to avoid the killer
Lifelong favorite show. highly addictive. entertaining storylines. drama with occasional corny humor. emotional roller coaster.
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos