Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Lisa D.
Lisa D.
Williamson, WV
I love law and order : SVU. It deals with every day crime situations, keeps you in suspense and has great actors and actresses.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Elkin, NC
Oct. 5, 2016, 3:10 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Anyone who lives crime shows will love this show! It's my favorite from all the law and order series. I can watch them all day!
Paige V.
Paige V.
It never gets old! All stories are timely and almost seem like they are inspired by true events in the news. Very cool NYC set.
Abigail K.
Abigail K.
Cincinnati, OH
I LOVE LOVE LOVE SVU. Stabler and Benson are the tag team duo that rocks my socks! They always have the plot lines are amazing!
kiki c.
kiki c.
San Antonio, TX
Love this show! keeps you on your feet and is not to terrifying! love to watch this with my friends and to fugure out the crims
Kathleen S.
Kathleen S.
Rogersville, Al
This show is a good show have been watching for a few years. Good acting. And the actors have done a good job with there parts.
Shawny R.
Shawny R.
Baltimore , Md
I think this show deserves its own network. I can watch it all day every day. Honestly the best show on tv, never a dull moment
Haley P.
Haley P.
Best Cop show on tv! I'm obsessed and I love that the fans have been coming back for so many seasons! Mr. Wolf is a pure genius
Amarilis S.
Amarilis S.
Sept. 21, 2016, 3:24 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
A good show also and most of the time very graphic. Not for those that are not open minded. They show has been around for ever.
Oct. 7, 2016, 5:31 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Me encanta tengo años viendolo cuando estos muy aburrida esto me saca totalmente del aburrimiento tienen casos muy interesantes
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?