Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Karen A.
Karen A.
Hudson, MA

Omg ahhhhmazzing drama. Poor Olivia has been through so much. I'd love to see her be captain and just handle cases because she's so goid
Elizabeth A.
Elizabeth A.
San Leandro, CA

This is my gavorite show! Ive seen every episode multiple times. I never get tired of watching. I would recommend this show to everyone.
Purp R.
Purp R.

Yes!!i Love SVU filled with great stories similar to life now , actors are great and can be a little intense can also be unpredictable .
Haley L.
Haley L.
Humboldt

My flu rite show for years. Always keeps me guessing. I love that the things that happen in the show are things that go on in real life.
Júlia B.
Júlia B.
Rio de janeiro,brazil

O melhor dos melhores. Eu amo LEI E ORDEM : SVU . Definitivamente um dos meus programas favoritos ! Eu sempre voltar para ver este show!
Janna N.
Janna N.

Love love love this show! How weekends are usually spent....if can't find in TV then I'll Netflix from the beginning and just watch.....
Yudith
Yudith
Weslaco, TX

The episodes are so intense that you can stop watching them you just continue and continue into you notice that is past your bed time ..
Deanna M.
Deanna M.
Hempstead, NY

It's a great show. Very entertaining and true to life, they always take what's current in the news to create episodes that are relevant.
Nicky S.
Nicky S.
Bronx, NY

I love this series , especially when i try to figure out who's the killer is. its so engaging and captivating. my favorite binge series.
O'Naysha B.
O'Naysha B.

I will forever only watch SVU out of the Law & Order series. It's simply the best because it has a more interesting cast and storylines.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now