Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Carly F.
Carly F.
Washington, DC

This is one of the best shows on TV. Season 17 was one of the best. It had a good mix of shows and the characters are good.

The ripped from the headlines episodes can be a bit clunky as they have to condense complicated stories into three acts.

Also, some of the ADAs and defense counsels are horribly miscast.
Robbin J.
Robbin J.
Dekalb, IL

Super addicting! A wide variety of plots and never a boring moment! I found it interesting when I took a legal course and my hours of watching this show paid off. It's use of legal terms and process are fairly accurate. It's fun learning even though the subject is so distressing. It's almost a call to action.
Kesha F.
Kesha F.

Old faithful! I can watch SVU anytime and fall right into the pattern. Random opening scene that ends with the doc overt of a dead body or injured person, early misdirection, target identified OR uncovering of a bigger crime, detectives' personal life and (usually) capture of the bad guy with a poignant twist
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Rncho Cordova, CA

I switched my major in college due to this show, because I absolutely love criminal shows and the mystery behind them. Although this show isn't based on true events, I can watch old or new episodes all day and never become bored of this show. This is my favorite Law & Order series, and I highly recommend SVU.
Danielle C.
Danielle C.
Charlotte, NC

Love love love this TV show. There are humerus seasons and there is a reason for that it is simply really good. They present events that actually could happen to many individuals in our society and it allows you to empathise with ea choice case presented. Definitely a good watch especially for a Friday night.
Kelly O.
Kelly O.
Cullowhee, NC

I love this show. This 17 seasons, I still can't get enough! SVU keeps things entertaining in every episode with a different crime every episode, yet keeping my attention for the duration of the entire episode.

Some of these cases are pretty disturbing and can make you really emotional, so have tissues ready!
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Shamokin, PA

I can't even begin to tell you how much I love this show! If I happen to miss an episode I can still pick up what is going on! It is unlike any other television show. I love the fact that they have a strong female as a lead character too. I would recommend this to anyone that love an on your seat crime drama!
Cody B.
Cody B.
York, PA

I absolutely loved this show. From season 1-13 that I have watched on Netflix I have been sucked into binge watching for hours on end. You would think that someone would get sick of watching after a while, but that was not the case. All of the characters and story lines keep you enticed throughout the series.
Asia E.
Asia E.
Clarksville, TN

I really cant stop watching svu. I still haven't finished. I like law n order because its not cliché in which the justice is served every time you never know what will happen and sometimes theres a catch 22. I do like that its a mixture of cops and lawyers and you get to see both sides and how things play out.
Sheryl S.
Sheryl S.
West Linn, OR

Love Law & Order SVU. One of the longest running crime shows that has captivated my attention over and over again throughout the years. Olivia brings a strong female presence and deserves more awards than can be counted. Ripped from the headlines episodes are the best (the headlines you can really remember).
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?