Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Mikayla Y.
Mikayla Y.
Stockton, CA

I love this, especially the ones where the bad guy gets away because it keeps it real, not always is the good guy gonna get justice and it's messed up but it's true and I think that show gives a good balance of what it's like to be a detective and want justice but can't get it or the pride in getting justice
Danyell J.
Danyell J.
Paragould, AR

Love this show! It's so easy to get into!! Benson and Stabler are AMAZING partners and it makes you love the show even more! The stories are horrid and sad, however seeing the detectives not stop until justice is served makes it worth watching! Definitely recommended for an older audience not small children!
Alizea D.
Alizea D.
Philadelphia, PA

The Show Law & Order: SVU Has To Be The Greatest Show Ever. I Love When They Finally Get The Person And Takes Them To Jail. Also Every character Fits the Actor Perfectly. It Is Completely Similar To Other Shows But This Is The First Of The Many Shows. I Recommend This Show To People Who Are Into Crime Shows.
Sheryl S.
Sheryl S.
West Linn, OR

Love Law & Order SVU. One of the longest running crime shows that has captivated my attention over and over again throughout the years. Olivia brings a strong female presence and deserves more awards than can be counted. Ripped from the headlines episodes are the best (the headlines you can really remember).
Amelia F.
Amelia F.
Tucson, AZ

This is the only Law & Order still on TV, and for good reason. Olivia Benson is one of the best characters on TV. Her character development is amazing throughout the series.

Although many people were sad to see Stabler go, I think the show has only gotten stronger in the last few years. A must see for sure!
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
Martin, KY

I can't even remember when I first started watching Law & Order SVU. It's been around for so long! SVU is my favorite Law & Order. I've gotten attached to the characters! They run marathons of it all the time so I get caught up easy. I can even rewatch episodes that I've already watched and I still love it!
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Baltimore, MD

Law &I Order: SVU is an amazing show. I love watching cop shows and investigation shows and if anyone is ever looking for a good cop show to watch, it's definitely law and order SVU. I also love that the show isn't just about taking people to jail. You get to actually see what goes on in he detectives lives
Michelle T.
Michelle T.
Chandler, AZ

Iconic show! If you don't sing the theme song, you aren't living life. I've been watching this show since middle school and I still watch it to this day. The stories are so realistic and the acting is great. I hope Elliot comes back eventually because the show isn't the same without him and Olivia together.
Miranda H.
Miranda H.
Spokane Vly, WA

I love Law & Order: SVU and the way they always tackle real life issues with the story lines. The cast is absolutely phenomenal and features many strong women. The only thing I don't like about the show is that because of it's negative and sometimes frightening topics, I can only handle it in small amounts.
Madeline E.
Madeline E.

This is a good crime show to watch. You can jump into any episode without watching the previous ones. Sometimes the cases the feel so real that it is hard to watch. The characters are brought to life very well, and each has a developed back story. I would recommend this show to anyone who likes crime shows.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now