BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #9 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Robyn F.
Dallas, TX
I'm so sad Stabler has left the show. I wish he would come back. I love Olivia Benson and wish they would give Finn bigger parts. I have been watching since day one and I can watch over and over again. It's great to put on when I need background noise. Although I have seen every episode I still get caught up in the show.
Katherine R.
Greenwood, SC
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This show always keeps me at the edge of my seat. It is extremely well written and always has a great story line. The actors are fantastic and some of my favorites. I would definitely recommend giving this show a try if you have never seen it before. It touches on real life situations and it always keeps my attention.
Veronica M.
Fayetteville, NC
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Out of all of the versions of Law and Order, Law and Order: SVU is the only one that I can watch religiously. I love that each show has it's very own story line and keeps you at the edge of your seat every episode. The actors are great and very believable. I could watch either the new episodes or the repeats all night long!!
Hailey L.
Santa Ana, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Not the best show in the world, but by far one of the most popular spin-offs in television history. The episodes can be pretty hit or miss and no one can take Ice-T seriously as an actual actor. But, it's a one hour TV show that's perfect for shutting your brain off and feeling smart for solving the crime before the end of the episode!
Carly D.
I never get tired of this riveting show. The cast is fantastic, the stories are current and relevant, the script is marvelous, and I enjoy watching reruns from time to time. The acting makes it realistic and I care about the characters when I am watching this show. I always recommend it to my friends, it is one of my all time favorites.
gabby b.
Bristol, CT
I've always wanted to do something to help someone when i got older. Watching this show always fasincated me because they always helped someone in need. I believe this show is outstanding but i prefer criminal minds. all of the the Law and Order shows are good but i prefers svu out of all. it's a great watch for people.
Angela F.
Love love love love loooovvveee this show well when detective stabler was on the show I always felt in my heart that detective stabler and detective benson were meant to be for each other I mean the chemistry that they both had was beautiful I'm just waiting until the writers say that he is coming back for the show 😭
Lacy H.
Lakeside, CA
This show has been around so long...and I love it! Anytime I catch re-runs or marathons on TV I get sucked in! I am also up to date on the latest episodes and eagerly await the new season premier! The suspense, great acting, longevity of the program and the accuracy of the show makes it very interesting and suspenseful!
Suzanne N.
Raleigh, NC
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
The world's greatest show to binge-watch. SVU is perfect for a lazy Saturday/Sunday marathon on the couch. The characters are engaging and the storylines, though sometimes quite similar, always keep me interested. I think SVU can hit some hard to watch subjects in a way that keeps people interested without crossing the line.
Qiana Y.
Woodbridge, VA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Love this show I watch it more when the reruns play on the weekend. Favorite scene was any scene with Elliot and Olivia because i shipped them so hard. It is obviously similar to the other Law and Order show except the cases are different. I started watching one day and will never stop even when the show goes off air.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?