10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,176 Reviews
Top Questions See all 61 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
My go to TV show on my down time when kids are taking naps and don't have to change the channel the minute they run in my room !
Best Cop show on tv! I'm obsessed and I love that the fans have been coming back for so many seasons! Mr. Wolf is a pure genius
I love law and order : SVU. It deals with every day crime situations, keeps you in suspense and has great actors and actresses.
The story line is intriguing. This stuff really does happen however I really wonder about the guy who comes up with this stuff.
It never gets old! All stories are timely and almost seem like they are inspired by true events in the news. Very cool NYC set.
This show is a good show have been watching for a few years. Good acting. And the actors have done a good job with there parts.
Love this show! keeps you on your feet and is not to terrifying! love to watch this with my friends and to fugure out the crims
I love these shows. Me and siblings would ALWAYS watch it. Every morning before school or at night! Love a good show like this.
I think this show deserves its own network. I can watch it all day every day. Honestly the best show on tv, never a dull moment
Such an addicting show! We usually watch it as a family and even my husband, who is super picky on TV shows, loves to watch it!
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos