Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Shauna Q.
Shauna Q.
Columbus, KS
Very intense, feels real, is great at catching and keeping your attention. Warning: addictive!! Once you start you cannot stop.
Marie R.
Marie R.
I've been watching this show your most of my life. Always good to watch an episode for the 6th time and I am always interested.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Elkin , NC
Oct. 5, 2016, 3:10 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Anyone who lives crime shows will love this show! It's my favorite from all the law and order series. I can watch them all day!
Josie A.
Josie A.
Comanche, OK
Amazing and interesting show. Has been and always will be. Something new every episode with characters you can't help but love!
Brooklynne Y.
Brooklynne Y.
Fontana, CA
Incredible show! Truly keeps you on the edge of your seat! I watch it on Netflix and it is a dream come true. Very Fascinating.
Teresa S.
Teresa S.
Brownsville, TX
My go to TV show on my down time when kids are taking naps and don't have to change the channel the minute they run in my room !
Malyah P.
Malyah P.
Berea, KY
This is my other favorite show. It talks about every day issues and it shows how important they are. I'm in love with this show
Lisa D.
Lisa D.
Williamson, WV
I love law and order : SVU. It deals with every day crime situations, keeps you in suspense and has great actors and actresses.
Julie C.
Julie C.
Cape Coral, FL
Love all of the characters. The stories are heart wrenching an eye-opening. Love a show that makes you think and draws emotions
Paige V.
Paige V.
It never gets old! All stories are timely and almost seem like they are inspired by true events in the news. Very cool NYC set.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?