Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Fiona B.
Fiona B.
Portland, OR

This Isn't my favorite law and order show but I still love it! I really enjoy crime shows So this show works perfectly for that!
Danielle P.
Danielle P.

Love this show! I never miss and eposide and its always set to record on my tv! Love the actors and all the story lines of this!
Dhorian R.
Dhorian R.
miami, doral florida 7801 NW 37t

Me gusta me entrengo bastante con esta serie en general me gustan los casos siempre enfocados en problemas de la sociedad actual
Meghna S.
Meghna S.
Fulton

Greatest TV show ever. really makes you think, and provides both, interesting criminal stories and interesting personal stories.
desi H.
desi H.
Clarksville, IN

Great, intensive and makes you wanna watch more and more. It pulls you in. It's a great show and everybody should give it a try.
Faith B.
Faith B.

This is my "nothing else is on" go to show. I love that you don't really have to watch it by every episode, you can skip around.
Je'nai L.
Je'nai L.
Greensboro, NC

I have always loved to watch this show. It gives me good insight on things to watch out for and is just an all around good show.
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Cedar Grove, NJ

I'm convinced I've seen every episode ever made. However, I will watch marathons all day if I could! The episodes never get old.
Lizeth C.
Lizeth C.
Denver, CO

this is one of my favorite tv show, second CSI, this is an amazing one, I use to record at home so I can watch the whole weekend
Stephanie V.
Stephanie V.
Brooklyn, NY

This show is amazing! not only is it filmed and based in new york but the scenarios are just crazy! the last episode was so sad!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now