Add a Photo

Photos (23)
jennifer t.
jennifer t.
Wichita Falls, TX

I can't even tell you how long I've been watching this show but uhm it's amazing and still is I could literally watch it all day.
Abi A.
Abi A.

I have watched almost every episode. It like the way they add real life events and cases into the story line. Still miss Stabler.
Karla G.
Karla G.
Los Angeles, CA

If you're into the whole criminal aspect of things to where you even want to see a daily struggle of FBI agents . This is ur show
Jackie C.
Jackie C.
Abbeville, SC

Olivia is by far my favorite character! Love this show and have since I was a teenager! Honestly love the mystery and the actors.
Kaela V.
Kaela V.
Ceres, CA

The show always has my interest I'm always figuring out the case as I watch . It's very emotional and suspenseful I love the show
Tanya C.
Tanya C.
Odessa, FL

Favorite all time show.. So many seasons. I love that its filmed in my city. NY
Makes me want to solve cases. Love love this show
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Omaha, NE

Great series! Very interesting that the episodes are very well put together. Some are a bit too intense for young viewers though.
Kylie W.
Kylie W.
Sayre, Pa

Can't go wrong with law and order. I love how there are reruns on TV I can be lazy and watch them all day long and not get bored.
Maddy S.
Maddy S.

I COULD WATCH THIS SHOW ON REPEAT FOREVER, ITS SO CAPTIVATING AND GETS YOU HOOKED TO THE COUCH FOREVER. I LOVE THIS SHOW SO MUCH!
Ayla M.
Ayla M.
Ridgeland, MS

I can watch this show for hours! I literally will look up and not realize 3-4 hours has gone by. I love trying to solve the case!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now