Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Lily V.
Lily V.

Enjoyable show with great story lines. I like how the characters interact as well. Great acting. I particularly like Olivia's character.
Naomi B.
Naomi B.
Williamsburg, KY

This is the best show ever!! It is suspenseful, dramatic, and just plain amazing! I have watched every single season several times over.
Hannah C.
Hannah C.
Port Orange, Fl

The story lines are really good and I like to watch this show. The actors are very good too. I like this law &order over the other ones.
Andrea L.
Andrea L.
Hermosillo

Me encanta esta serie, la trama que tiene y como son los personajes, super buena actuación tanto como los principales y los secundarios.
Tracy L.
Tracy L.
Bend, OR

Love it, I'm actually watching it now and have been watching it for about 10 years give or take and still enjoy it as much as i did then
Sia V.
Sia V.
Poughkeepsie, NY

Its a great show to binge watch. Great action and suspense. Interesting characters and story lines. Its similar to other crime TV shows.
Scarlet E.
Scarlet E.
Glendora, CA

I love this show so much! I've seen every single episode multiple times. I love Olivia Benson so much. I love how they get the bad guys!
Neosha C.
Neosha C.
Columbia, SC

Law and order SVU is my favorite show to watch when there is nothing else on TV is very informative and detailed it keeps me on the Edge
Felicia F.
Felicia F.
Bellflower, CA

This show is absolutely amazing. I couldn't stop watching it. I was hooked. If your into crime shows I definitely recommend this for you.
aleah H.
aleah H.
Conway, SC

Love law and order! I love how they bring real life situations to the show and bring light to it. The only law and order I watch is SVU!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now