Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Sarahlee B.
Sarahlee B.
Syracuse, NY

been watching sence it first came on
filled with action
true friendship bonds and drama and teaches us what we should be aware of in life
Hunter J.
Hunter J.
Lansing, MI

Real-life terrors are brought to light in this show. Makes you so aware of what can happen to you at any moment. High-intensity thriller!
Heather M.
Heather M.
Athens, AL

One of my favorite shows of all time! Not sure how they keep coming up with new shows that keep me tuning in but they always come through
Lindsey P.
Lindsey P.
Midland, TX

Love this show! I have been watching it for years evey since it premiered! It's always interesting and never gets old! I can't get enough
Rose F.
Rose F.
Slidell, LA

Who doesn't like law and order. I can never get tired of watching it. It keeps me interested and entertained. We all watch it on Netflix.
Fave TV show in the whole world, every single chapter its super interesting and unexpectable, just love it, also grate actors and stories
kenya l.
kenya l.
guadalajara jalisco

Me gusta la trama, y ver como resuelven los crimenes con inteligencia y audacia. Es mas realista ya que no siempre se salva a la victima
Yudith
Yudith
Weslaco, TX

The episodes are so intense that you can stop watching them you just continue and continue into you notice that is past your bed time ..
OBSESSED with this show! I have been watching it for as long as I can remember! If your into murder shows then this is the show for you!
Scarlet E.
Scarlet E.
Glendora, CA

I love this show so much! I've seen every single episode multiple times. I love Olivia Benson so much. I love how they get the bad guys!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now