Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Jackie M.
Jackie M.
San Antonio, TX

This show literally gives me life. This is why I'm pursuing a career in criminal justice. I can watch the episodes over and over.
leah h.
leah h.

This is one of my favorite drama shows. Theres not one episode that ive missed. The actors are amazing, Its just an amazing show.
Mikayla W.
Mikayla W.

So that really puts the troublesome and problem-solving daily basis to provide closure for the families and victims in this case.
Jenie I.
Jenie I.
Bronx, NY

Of favorite love all the Law & Order shows SVU being my top favorite great screen play great actors love the realness of the show
Staci D.
Staci D.
Oakwood, IL

I have probably seen every episode. I always try and watch the TV marathons. I like the characters on the show and the storyline.
Eva R.
Eva R.
South Bend, IN

Love this, makes me feel like I'm in vestigating sometihng. always watch it all the time. love it. i try watching it all the time.
jennifer t.
jennifer t.
Wichita falls, TX

I can't even tell you how long I've been watching this show but uhm it's amazing and still is I could literally watch it all day.
Lynette C.
Lynette C.
Bronx, NY

I love this program. Always looking forward to seeing the new season. I hope they continue the series. Wish Elliot came back too.
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Lebanon, MO

I love this show! I have binge watched this show over and over again! Nothing beats a good drama and Benson is a family favorite!
Blanca G.
Blanca G.
El Paso, TX

Loooooveeeeee itttttttt I want to see more I even follow the serie since the beginning with all the changes and all and I love it
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?