Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Johnetta T.
Johnetta T.
Still sad about Elliot and Munch leaving, but as long as Ice-T and Liz are around I'll still watch. I love Munch's random cameos
Cindy K.
Cindy K.
Hazard, KY
Great cast, great stories, great production. All time favorite show! Can watch episodes over & over because it is so well done!
Sara O.
Sara O.
Waverly, IA
Favorite go to show. I can watch episodes on end and not realize how much time has passed. They are entertaining & interesting.
Elise V.
Elise V.
Chula Vista, CA
Intense! Feel like your there fighting along right next to the characters. Gives you a reality check on the people in our world
William C.
William C.
Lexington, KY
I have watched this show since it first aired. It has changed actors over the years but sticks to the main purpose of the show.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Mason City, IL
Such an addicting show! We usually watch it as a family and even my husband, who is super picky on TV shows, loves to watch it!
Meghan T.
Meghan T.
Knoxville, TN
I have loved watching Abu for some time great show, and I love how the episodes are always on! Great for days spend my at home!
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Elkin, NC
Oct. 5, 2016, 3:10 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Anyone who lives crime shows will love this show! It's my favorite from all the law and order series. I can watch them all day!
Karen B.
Karen B.
Schenectady, NY
Sept. 24, 2016, 3:46 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Love this show and have watched it religiously since first show. Love all the characters. Wish other spin offs still were on TV
Kathleen S.
Kathleen S.
Rogersville, Al
This show is a good show have been watching for a few years. Good acting. And the actors have done a good job with there parts.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?