10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,152 Reviews
Top Questions See all 60 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
Such an addicting show! We usually watch it as a family and even my husband, who is super picky on TV shows, loves to watch it!
Amazing and interesting show. Has been and always will be. Something new every episode with characters you can't help but love!
This show is a good show have been watching for a few years. Good acting. And the actors have done a good job with there parts.
My all time favorite show. It's intriguing and keeps you on the edge of your seat. I can't wait until the release of season 18.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE SVU. Stabler and Benson are the tag team duo that rocks my socks! They always have the plot lines are amazing!
Love this show and have watched it religiously since first show. Love all the characters. Wish other spin offs still were on TV
This show is really great I love how it puts real life scenarios that is a hook for me as my husband and i love true life shows
This is one of my favorite shows! One of my favorite things to do on a lazy day or night is sit down and binge watch this show!
I love these shows. Me and siblings would ALWAYS watch it. Every morning before school or at night! Love a good show like this.
I've been watching this show your most of my life. Always good to watch an episode for the 6th time and I am always interested.
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos