Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Abigail M.
Abigail M.
Vineland, NJ

Great show, with amazing acting and production. A must watch for any crime show fanatic. It just keeps getting better and better.
Ayla V.
Ayla V.

Law and Order SVU is one of the best shows hands down. Love Olivia, just her attitude. Her I don't take crap from anyone attitude.
Kendra M.
Kendra M.
Olathe, KS

I love the actors and love the relationship they have with each other on the show. I love how real it seems but not over the top.
Noelle G.
Noelle G.
Long Beach, CA

Great show. Love the actors. Never use old ideas., all reimagined. This show has been on forever and I will always keep watching.
Tracelle N.
Tracelle N.

I don't get to watch TV often but when I do, this is all I watch. I love having family night and catching up on all the episodes.
Ayla M.
Ayla M.
Ridgeland, MS

I can watch this show for hours! I literally will look up and not realize 3-4 hours has gone by. I love trying to solve the case!
Jackie M.
Jackie M.
San Antonio, TX

This show literally gives me life. This is why I'm pursuing a career in criminal justice. I can watch the episodes over and over.
Arianna g.
Arianna g.
Danbury, CT

THEY ARE REALLY SUCH A GOOD SHOW I WATCH THEY A LOT BECUASE I DON'T GET TIRED OF WATCH THEM BECAUSE THIOSE PROBL;EM PAST IN REALYY
Abi A.
Abi A.

I have watched almost every episode. It like the way they add real life events and cases into the story line. Still miss Stabler.
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
Albion, IN

My favorite show in the whole world! I watch it everyday! Olivia benson is just awesome. The plots are complicated and exciting!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now