10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,177 Reviews
Top Questions See all 61 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
I've been watching this show your most of my life. Always good to watch an episode for the 6th time and I am always interested.
This show is really great I love how it puts real life scenarios that is a hook for me as my husband and i love true life shows
Amazing and interesting show. Has been and always will be. Something new every episode with characters you can't help but love!
Such an addicting show! We usually watch it as a family and even my husband, who is super picky on TV shows, loves to watch it!
My go to TV show on my down time when kids are taking naps and don't have to change the channel the minute they run in my room !
Very intense, feels real, is great at catching and keeping your attention. Warning: addictive!! Once you start you cannot stop.
I love law and order : SVU. It deals with every day crime situations, keeps you in suspense and has great actors and actresses.
I love these shows. Me and siblings would ALWAYS watch it. Every morning before school or at night! Love a good show like this.
It never gets old! All stories are timely and almost seem like they are inspired by true events in the news. Very cool NYC set.
Love all of the characters. The stories are heart wrenching an eye-opening. Love a show that makes you think and draws emotions
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos