Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Cristie M.
Cristie M.
Cibolo, TX

So in love with this show! Love the fact you can catch up on netflix. Some times the stories are a little touching but the cast is great.
TRACEY H.
TRACEY H.
Battle Creek, MI

This is one of my favorite TV shows that I watched on a daily basis and I watched it back to back. Olivia was one of my favorite actress.
Jenny F.
Jenny F.
Anaheim, CA

After seventeen seasons, this is the best tv show on. We look forward to every season. They keep up to date and the shows are very fresh.
Michelle T.
Michelle T.
Inola, OK

When I was able to be a stay at home mom my son thought he had an uncle Stabler lol. I haven't watch it a whole lot since he left though.
Grecia M.
Grecia M.
Mexico

This programe is one of the most interesting ones I've seen. Every episode is different and you get intrigued in every single one of them
Connie S.
Connie S.
Sealy, TX

I love how they take care ofbusinesfinsing who the mirderer is and how they take their job seriously and do everything in a timely manner
Sarahlee B.
Sarahlee B.
Syracuse, NY

been watching sence it first came on
filled with action
true friendship bonds and drama and teaches us what we should be aware of in life
Barbara O.
Barbara O.
Auburn, GA

I have watched this show for years. I love it so much it is always interesting. I will never get over it. I think everyone would love it.
Chantelle D.
Chantelle D.

Watched almost every episode right from the beginning, keeps things interesting and love how it entangles the people lives into the shows
Jade A.
Jade A.
Universal City, TX

Best TV show ever. I love the suspense of the episodes. My favorite character is Olivia Benson. I don't have favorite scenes or episodes.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now