Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Cedar Grove, NJ
I'm convinced I've seen every episode ever made. However, I will watch marathons all day if I could! The episodes never get old.
Alicia
Alicia
Haysville, KS
Sept. 21, 2016, 3:35 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I love this show so much. I've been watching it for so long. It's a really good show, can be sad at times but overall it's good.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Brooklyn, NY
Sept. 21, 2016, 3:52 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
My favorite show! They were filming at my school the other day and I got to meet Marishka! I've always wanted to be a detective.
Eileen M.
Eileen M.
Bronx, NY
Love this show! It is especially great to watch if you are looking to get into law enforcement and be apart of this unit as well
Michele L.
Michele L.
Frostburg, MD
Never gets old. Olivia Benson is my hero. Is this chaotic world, there is something so satisfying about seeing cases get solved.
Faith B.
Faith B.
This is my "nothing else is on" go to show. I love that you don't really have to watch it by every episode, you can skip around.
Stephanie V.
Stephanie V.
Brooklyn, NY
This show is amazing! not only is it filmed and based in new york but the scenarios are just crazy! the last episode was so sad!
Danielle P.
Danielle P.
Love this show! I never miss and eposide and its always set to record on my tv! Love the actors and all the story lines of this!
Taylor R.
Taylor R.
Rimersburg, PA
Sept. 21, 2016, 10:27 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This show is amazing. I am interested in going to college for a profession like this now. It's full of drama and other elements.
Rebecca L.
Rebecca L.
I love watching law & order with my family. It's different stories but all about crime. 10/10 would recommend. It's a good watch
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?