Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
Mikayla W.
Mikayla W.

So that really puts the troublesome and problem-solving daily basis to provide closure for the families and victims in this case.
Ayla V.
Ayla V.

Law and Order SVU is one of the best shows hands down. Love Olivia, just her attitude. Her I don't take crap from anyone attitude.
Tracelle N.
Tracelle N.

I don't get to watch TV often but when I do, this is all I watch. I love having family night and catching up on all the episodes.
Kaela V.
Kaela V.
Ceres, CA

The show always has my interest I'm always figuring out the case as I watch . It's very emotional and suspenseful I love the show
Noelle G.
Noelle G.
Long Beach, CA

Great show. Love the actors. Never use old ideas., all reimagined. This show has been on forever and I will always keep watching.
jennifer t.
jennifer t.
Wichita Falls, TX

I can't even tell you how long I've been watching this show but uhm it's amazing and still is I could literally watch it all day.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Susanville, CA

Who doesn't love Olivia Benson and detective Stabler. I love the older versions of the show not the new ones but it's still good.
Hasena S.
Hasena S.
Atlanta, GA

I can't believe it's in it 17th season!!! Awesome!!! I love the classics just as much as the newer episodes. What a great show!!!
Kylie W.
Kylie W.
Sayre, Pa

Can't go wrong with law and order. I love how there are reruns on TV I can be lazy and watch them all day long and not get bored.
Tanya C.
Tanya C.
Odessa, FL

Favorite all time show.. So many seasons. I love that its filmed in my city. NY
Makes me want to solve cases. Love love this show
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now