Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Arianna g.
Arianna g.
Danbury, CT

THEY ARE REALLY SUCH A GOOD SHOW I WATCH THEY A LOT BECUASE I DON'T GET TIRED OF WATCH THEM BECAUSE THIOSE PROBL;EM PAST IN REALYY
Best show ever ! I've been a loyal viewer since the beginning seasons and still watch reruns when they have marathons on Sunday's
brooke y.
brooke y.
Vincennes, IN

Law and order svu is a great tv show!! I love when they got together with Chicago med , pd, fire!!! Another have to watch series!
Adriana L.
Adriana L.
Tallahassee, FL

I LOVE SVU. I've been watching it since I was in middle school and I love every single episode! I can watch it all day and night.
Jena B.
Jena B.
Rantoul, IL

So suspenseful. Keeps you on the edge of your seat. Love that you don't have to watch in any order to understand what's going on.
Kelly W.
Kelly W.
Brooklyn, NY

Can never go wrong with watching SVU, especially when the marathon comes on during the weekends. Such a great show and I love it.
Danny V.
Danny V.
Bronx, NY

Siempre me ha gusta esta seria es muy interesante y entretenida he visto todas las temporadas y las vuelvo a ver una y otra vez..
Abi A.
Abi A.

I have watched almost every episode. It like the way they add real life events and cases into the story line. Still miss Stabler.
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Bourg, LA

I like all the law and order svu. I record them and watch reruns all the time. Very interesting and always a great show to watch.
Tanya C.
Tanya C.
Odessa, FL

Favorite all time show.. So many seasons. I love that its filmed in my city. NY
Makes me want to solve cases. Love love this show
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?