Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Amelia F.
Amelia F.
Ann Arbor, MI
Ultimate favorite show ever. This show can get cheesy with the lines and acting but the episodes are SO good and very addicting.
Damaris V.
Damaris V.
Los Angeles, CA
I love law & order! I enjoy watching it very much. I would hope more people could watch it so I'd be able to talk about it more.
Yvette T.
Yvette T.
Great show. It's been around for so many years but since the stories are always different it never gets boring. I still love it.
desi H.
desi H.
Clarksville, IN
Great, intensive and makes you wanna watch more and more. It pulls you in. It's a great show and everybody should give it a try.
Kaitlyn V.
Kaitlyn V.
Oct. 2, 2016, 12:41 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Have watched this show for years. Keeps you intrigued and can watch reruns over and over and over and never be sick of the show!
Imani C.
Imani C.
Inkster, MI
MY FAVORITE SHOW TO WATCH . all well I was a kid that's all I watched . I would recommend this show to anyone who love the law .
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Fort worth, Tx
Great show with some Insight on things that actually go on in the world the fact this show was based on real cases blows my mind
Katie H.
Katie H.
Ann Arbor, MI
Could watch this show all day. Every episode is a learning opportunity and keeps me completely engaged. Every marathon gets me!!
Danielle P.
Danielle P.
Love this show! I never miss and eposide and its always set to record on my tv! Love the actors and all the story lines of this!
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Cedar Grove, NJ
I'm convinced I've seen every episode ever made. However, I will watch marathons all day if I could! The episodes never get old.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?