Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Lebanon, MO

I love this show! I have binge watched this show over and over again! Nothing beats a good drama and Benson is a family favorite!
Heather H.
Heather H.
Tyler, TX

Best show in the entire universe! Always keeps you on your toes. Love love love it!!! I recommend this show for fellow law lovers
Julie Z.
Julie Z.
Atchison, KS

I love the action and I love the drama! Seen a lot of the episodes and can't wait to watch the new ones! Benton is my favorite!!!
Haylee D.
Haylee D.

Favorite show to binge watch ! Each One delivers something different and delivers well developed characters and great story lines
Cheyenne R.
Cheyenne R.

love this show. takes you through the thinking process of detectives & lets you try to piece together the puzzle along with them.
Maddy S.
Maddy S.

I COULD WATCH THIS SHOW ON REPEAT FOREVER, ITS SO CAPTIVATING AND GETS YOU HOOKED TO THE COUCH FOREVER. I LOVE THIS SHOW SO MUCH!
Staci D.
Staci D.
Oakwood, IL

I have probably seen every episode. I always try and watch the TV marathons. I like the characters on the show and the storyline.
Adriana L.
Adriana L.
Tallahassee, FL

I LOVE SVU. I've been watching it since I was in middle school and I love every single episode! I can watch it all day and night.
Alishia O.
Alishia O.
White Hall, AR

I love the intensity of these shows. It makes me get into the shows. I like how sometimes there are twists where it surprises me.
Kelly W.
Kelly W.
Brooklyn, NY

Can never go wrong with watching SVU, especially when the marathon comes on during the weekends. Such a great show and I love it.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now