10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,178 Reviews
Top Questions See all 61 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
I love this show so much. I've been watching it for so long. It's a really good show, can be sad at times but overall it's good.
My favorite show! They were filming at my school the other day and I got to meet Marishka! I've always wanted to be a detective.
Love this show! It is especially great to watch if you are looking to get into law enforcement and be apart of this unit as well
Never gets old. Olivia Benson is my hero. Is this chaotic world, there is something so satisfying about seeing cases get solved.
This is my "nothing else is on" go to show. I love that you don't really have to watch it by every episode, you can skip around.
This show is amazing! not only is it filmed and based in new york but the scenarios are just crazy! the last episode was so sad!
This show is amazing. I am interested in going to college for a profession like this now. It's full of drama and other elements.
Still sad about Elliot and Munch leaving, but as long as Ice-T and Liz are around I'll still watch. I love Munch's random cameos
I love watching law & order with my family. It's different stories but all about crime. 10/10 would recommend. It's a good watch
i love this show great suspense keeps you guessing wish it would come on more often but im always tuned in when it does come on
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos