Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Paige T.
Paige T.

So many seasons. It would let this long if it wasn't good. It's on Netflix up until the last season so there is no excuse not to watch it
Elyssa C.
Elyssa C.
Iola, TX

Every episode has its own story which makes it easy for anyone who doesn't really have time to keep up with every single episode in order
Tami L.
Tami L.
Arvada, CO

favorite show, i have watched and re watched all the shows from the beginning..i loved the original cast but i love the new cast also....
Heather M.
Heather M.
Athens, AL

One of my favorite shows of all time! Not sure how they keep coming up with new shows that keep me tuning in but they always come through
Jazlyn N.
Jazlyn N.
Columbia, PA

I love this show so much. I will even watch reruns that I've seen a thousand time. It's just a absolute amazing show. So real & touching.
Raeleen P.
Raeleen P.
Santa Ana, CA

I love this show so much. I am always being caught binge watching all the great actors in the show and it's just so interesting to watch.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Hollywood, FL

Great show, always exciting and fun to watch. Many seasons with equally great content for long term binging. It's a classic for a reason.
Fave TV show in the whole world, every single chapter its super interesting and unexpectable, just love it, also grate actors and stories
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Phenix City, AL

I'm addicted to this show. One of my absolute favorites! I binge watch it every Sunday! Excellent show and I recommend this to everyone!!
Lisa K.
Lisa K.
Milford, CT

Been watching for years. My go to show when nothing else is on. Different from other shows. love the non stop action. Great actors always
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now