Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland City

I love this show. I do miss Det. Stabler but it is still a good show it touches on subjects that peop.le don't want to talk about
Maddy S.
Maddy S.

I COULD WATCH THIS SHOW ON REPEAT FOREVER, ITS SO CAPTIVATING AND GETS YOU HOOKED TO THE COUCH FOREVER. I LOVE THIS SHOW SO MUCH!
Julie Z.
Julie Z.
Atchison, KS

I love the action and I love the drama! Seen a lot of the episodes and can't wait to watch the new ones! Benton is my favorite!!!
Karla G.
Karla G.
Los Angeles, CA

If you're into the whole criminal aspect of things to where you even want to see a daily struggle of FBI agents . This is ur show
Jackie K.
Jackie K.
Naperville, IL

Great show. Sometimes can be a little intense and definitely not for the weak hearted. So much better than regular law and order.
Staci D.
Staci D.
Oakwood, IL

I have probably seen every episode. I always try and watch the TV marathons. I like the characters on the show and the storyline.
Kati S.
Kati S.
Somerset, OH

This is my all time favorite show!!! If I could only watch one show for the rest of my life this would be it love so interesting.
Tracelle N.
Tracelle N.

I don't get to watch TV often but when I do, this is all I watch. I love having family night and catching up on all the episodes.
Arianna g.
Arianna g.
Danbury, CT

THEY ARE REALLY SUCH A GOOD SHOW I WATCH THEY A LOT BECUASE I DON'T GET TIRED OF WATCH THEM BECAUSE THIOSE PROBL;EM PAST IN REALYY
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Omaha, NE

Great series! Very interesting that the episodes are very well put together. Some are a bit too intense for young viewers though.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?