Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Ayla M.
Ayla M.
Ridgeland, MS

I can watch this show for hours! I literally will look up and not realize 3-4 hours has gone by. I love trying to solve the case!
karen s.
karen s.

Watching Law and order since the first show (just got better & better) Watch all the law and order series . Marishka is the best.
Abi A.
Abi A.

I have watched almost every episode. It like the way they add real life events and cases into the story line. Still miss Stabler.
Jenefer C.
Jenefer C.
Glen Burnie, MD

I love watching shows about about laws and investigation. This show is just amazing, every actor portrait their role really well.
Haylee D.
Haylee D.

Favorite show to binge watch ! Each One delivers something different and delivers well developed characters and great story lines
Best show ever ! I've been a loyal viewer since the beginning seasons and still watch reruns when they have marathons on Sunday's
Jackie K.
Jackie K.
Naperville, IL

Great show. Sometimes can be a little intense and definitely not for the weak hearted. So much better than regular law and order.
Maddy S.
Maddy S.

I COULD WATCH THIS SHOW ON REPEAT FOREVER, ITS SO CAPTIVATING AND GETS YOU HOOKED TO THE COUCH FOREVER. I LOVE THIS SHOW SO MUCH!
Kati S.
Kati S.
Somerset, OH

This is my all time favorite show!!! If I could only watch one show for the rest of my life this would be it love so interesting.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.

I absolutely love this show! I could watch it all day long. I would be devastated if they ever decided to take it off of the air!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now