Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.

Best show ever. Could watch for hours on end. Somehow the end always gets you. You might think you know who did it but they always get ya
Connie S.
Connie S.
Sealy, TX

I love how they take care ofbusinesfinsing who the mirderer is and how they take their job seriously and do everything in a timely manner
Emmarisol T.
Emmarisol T.
San Antonio, TX

Great show! It's very intriguing my parents and I watch it late on tv when it comes on because it's better than most late night tv shows.
Fave TV show in the whole world, every single chapter its super interesting and unexpectable, just love it, also grate actors and stories
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Fostoria, OH

Good show. We watch it before we eat our dinner every night. The cases seem real ( not sure if they are) only watched it for a month now.
Niecey M.
Niecey M.

When I say I love this show it is not an un d er statement. I can't even watch just Law & Order it has to be SVU. The cast is everything!
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Hollywood, FL

Great show, always exciting and fun to watch. Many seasons with equally great content for long term binging. It's a classic for a reason.
Cassie K.
Cassie K.
Palmerton, PA

I swear I have seen every episode every made! My favorite thing to do is watch marathons on a rainy day! I live off of law and order SVU!
Brandy H.
Brandy H.

Law & Order: SVU is one of my whole family's favorite shows! We've been keeping up with it from the beginning and we never lose interest!
Elizabeth A.
Elizabeth A.

Love this show! Not only is it good and intense, it helps teach about the law. It is a good example of what kind of crimes are out there.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now