Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Jacquiline F.
Jacquiline F.
Fresno, CA
Always entertaining and always on. If nothing else is on, I know I can find this and watch it. Great acting and great plot twist
Carla S.
Carla S.
Danville, VA
Oct. 1, 2016, 3:51 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I try to find it on TV every time I turn it on. I probably can recite all the shows. They need to come out with some new scenes.
Heather J.
Heather J.
Baltimore, MD
Love law & order Abu. I mean I don't watch any of the other law & orders.'plus there's always rerun !bi never get tired of it!!!
Katie S.
Katie S.
Greystone Park, NJ
My favorite show, always watch the new episodes as they come out, and watch reruns on Hulu whenever I can't decide what to watch
Fiona B.
Fiona B.
Portland, OR
This Isn't my favorite law and order show but I still love it! I really enjoy crime shows So this show works perfectly for that!
deanna h.
deanna h.
Coarsegold, CA
we all love watching this show together as a family as much as we can. it is a really great show to watch and it gives new persp
Emelia J.
Emelia J.
Las vegas, NV
My favorite show of all time I've literally watched all 17 seasons more than three times. I am currently re watching it now lol.
Destiny W.
Destiny W.
Hamilton, OH
Oct. 8, 2016, 1:09 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I love crime shows and SVU is no different! I love watching what unfolds between the characters as well as the crime they solve!
Nefeteria B.
Nefeteria B.
Saint Martinville, LA
Have watched this show since it started. Always has me guessing who is guilty. Never disappoints and I am never right at the end
Lotta K.
Lotta K.
Owosso, MI
Sept. 30, 2016, 8:20 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This tv show is my ultimate favorite. Its adventurous and misleading and i learn new thimgs all the time about legal information
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?