Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
April D.
April D.

This is the best criminal/suspense series on television right now. I cannot get enough of SVU, the other spinoffs aren't my thing.
Patricia M.
Patricia M.

it is really interesting to watch. especially whenever you're bored. you get so into how they get clues and know how thing happen.
Patricia S.
Patricia S.
Fruitland, ID

Law and order is the longest shows running and suv is the best of alll. Similar to the regular show but with specisl victims unit.
Danies C.
Danies C.
East Orange, NJ

I love each and every episode or as i love to call it stories verry moving interesting i could spend moth watching this show only.
Katie C.
Katie C.
Nicholasville, KY

Great show. After so many season I am still hooked. Love Olivia Benson and all she's been through with her experience on the show.
Elbert E.
Elbert E.
Bicknell, IN

Have liked this TV show since it has came out. Always keeps the show going with new episodes. Hopes it stay around for a long time
Shannon D.
Shannon D.
Chilhowie, VA

I have watched SVU from the beginning. I miss some of the actors but remain faithful to this show. I try to never miss an episode!
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland City

I love this show. I do miss Det. Stabler but it is still a good show it touches on subjects that peop.le don't want to talk about
Noelle G.
Noelle G.
Long Beach, CA

Great show. Love the actors. Never use old ideas., all reimagined. This show has been on forever and I will always keep watching.
Jackie M.
Jackie M.
San Antonio, TX

This show literally gives me life. This is why I'm pursuing a career in criminal justice. I can watch the episodes over and over.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?