Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Maria R.
Maria R.

Heart breaking show even though we learn a lot with watching it.... it's scary to think people are capable of heat they do in the show....
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Sunbury, OH

I love this show! It's suspenseful and keeps me on my toes guessing what's going to happen. I like trying to solve the crimes. Good show!
Maria M.
Maria M.
Pacoima, CA

Love this show olivia is m y favotite she has a passion anything to do with justice i like so if u like drama cops and justice its a must
Brenna S.
Brenna S.

All time favorite show! Watch every episode over and over again without getting tired of them. I absolutely adore each and every episode.
Idaliz L.
Idaliz L.
Geneva, NY

I have seen every single episode of law and order!i adore this show!ive learned a lot from it.law and order is the best show in the world.
Hannah C.
Hannah C.
Franklinton, NC

This show is so addicting. I live the new ones and the old ones. Even if I have seen them before I catch myself watching them over again.
Brittany Z.
Brittany Z.
Plainfield, IL

Best show ever! I prefer the old seasons with det. Stabler! I really enjoy this show! It keeps me on the edge of my seat and I love that!
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Van Nuys, CA

I love love this show just how you don't know what they are going after the next day has a lot of wondering but that makes it interesting
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
Bronx, NY

this program is favorite so good love the action, suspense the drama the characters it's very entertaining I can be all day watching this
Sarahlee B.
Sarahlee B.
Syracuse, NY

been watching sence it first came on
filled with action
true friendship bonds and drama and teaches us what we should be aware of in life
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now