Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Diana M.
Diana M.
San Pedro, CA

I'm like that show because all the time it's a new episodes interesting and suspense! Some times I feel like I am on the show haha
Yesenia R.
Yesenia R.

Love this show! Love the actors! This one of my favorite crime shows! Olivia benson is everything! I'm always watching the reruns.
Elbert E.
Elbert E.
Bicknell, IN

Have liked this TV show since it has came out. Always keeps the show going with new episodes. Hopes it stay around for a long time
Mikki M.
Mikki M.
South Fulton, TN

Best cop show on TV. I love SVU. I love the characters. The episodes are real life issues. The detectives are tested in real ways.
Kaitlyn E.
Kaitlyn E.
Tallahassee, FL

Love this show so much. I have seen every episode and I rewatch old episodes all the time. SO good. Definitely recommend to others
Danies C.
Danies C.
East Orange, NJ

I love each and every episode or as i love to call it stories verry moving interesting i could spend moth watching this show only.
Elizabeth N.
Elizabeth N.

One of my most favorite shows. Ive watched it since i was little. Started watching it with my mom. Havent missed and episode since
Anna C.
Anna C.
Benton, AR

Mariska Hargitay will make you fall in love with Olivia Benson. This series is action packed and keeps you guessing every episode!
Jess W.
Jess W.
Tidioute, PA

Law and order is one of my favorite shows, I've watched every episode that's on Netflix! If you like crime shows. Watch this one !
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
La Puente, CA

I've watched this so much that I want to become one of them. It has literally got me interested and made me more aware I love it !
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now