10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,153 Reviews
Top Questions See all 60 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
Love this show although I do like the older episodes because of certain characters won't spoil for those who are not up to date.
we all love watching this show together as a family as much as we can. it is a really great show to watch and it gives new persp
Love law & order Abu. I mean I don't watch any of the other law & orders.'plus there's always rerun !bi never get tired of it!!!
Absolutely love this show - have seen every episode! It was much better when Christopher Meloni was on it but still a good watch
Will have you binge watching, story lines keep your interest, acting is great and cast is phenomenal, one of my favorite shows!!
Great, intensive and makes you wanna watch more and more. It pulls you in. It's a great show and everybody should give it a try.
I have been watching SVU for as long as I can remember. Elliot and Liv has always been my faves together and they will always be
This was my favorite of the Law and Orders. I liked the actors. I liked the story lines. I watched them all in a row on Netflix.
Love it it's a great show and love how you can see some like real life happening and how they should have been done or were done
Ultimate favorite show ever. This show can get cheesy with the lines and acting but the episodes are SO good and very addicting.
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos