Add a Photo

Judy M.
Benson, AZ
Oct. 6, 2016, 3:45 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Dramatic,Informative and gives people a voice that might know how to use theirs and a view of a reality most don't want to face.
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
Sept. 26, 2016, 5:16 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
One of my favorite shows. Just hate that the first few seasons are missing from Netflix. Would like to watch from the beginning.
Lizeth C.
Lizeth C.
Denver, CO
this is one of my favorite tv show, second CSI, this is an amazing one, I use to record at home so I can watch the whole weekend
Krista B.
Krista B.
Tamarac, FL
I have been watching SVU for as long as I can remember. Elliot and Liv has always been my faves together and they will always be
Jen G.
Jen G.
Clifton Park
Oct. 7, 2016, 7:50 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
My ultimate favorite show, I love the actors and actresses. The storylines are always intriguing and I love watching it nightly.
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
Albion, IN
My favorite show in the whole world! I watch it everyday! Olivia benson is just awesome. The plots are complicated and exciting!
Maia G.
Maia G.
This show has me learning something new every time I watch it. Maricka hair tau is by far an amazing actress and deserve an emmy
Alexis S.
Alexis S.
Love it. it's weird because it's such an unfortunate show but the twists and turns make it so interesting and hard not to watch.
Destiny W.
Destiny W.
Hamilton, OH
Oct. 8, 2016, 1:09 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I love crime shows and SVU is no different! I love watching what unfolds between the characters as well as the crime they solve!
Jade V.
Jade V.
Hanford, CA
I cannot tell you how much I love this show, its so like amazing and I have seen almost every single episode. Its so entriguing.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?