Add a Photo

By LAW & ORDER: SVU
#4 in TV
Photos (23)
Best show ever ! I've been a loyal viewer since the beginning seasons and still watch reruns when they have marathons on Sunday's
Ali C.
Ali C.
Englewood, CO

This show is one of the best in my opinion!! Super addicting and super entertaining. I could ( and actually do) watch it all day!
Karen N.
Karen N.
Port Hueneme, CA

I'm literally so obsessed with this show! It's so interesting and intense and the way the trials are ahhh I can't stop watching!!
Eva R.
Eva R.
South Bend, IN

Love this, makes me feel like I'm in vestigating sometihng. always watch it all the time. love it. i try watching it all the time.
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland City

I love this show. I do miss Det. Stabler but it is still a good show it touches on subjects that peop.le don't want to talk about
shay c.
shay c.
Kannapolis , Nc

My absolute favorite show of all time! I binge watch this on Netflix. The stories are always interesting keeps me glued to the tv
Rachel B.
Rachel B.

I watch this show mostly for background noise... some of the stories the writers create are very intricate and we'll thought out.
Tanya C.
Tanya C.
Odessa, FL

Favorite all time show.. So many seasons. I love that its filmed in my city. NY
Makes me want to solve cases. Love love this show
Kaela V.
Kaela V.
Ceres, CA

The show always has my interest I'm always figuring out the case as I watch . It's very emotional and suspenseful I love the show
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Omaha, NE

Great series! Very interesting that the episodes are very well put together. Some are a bit too intense for young viewers though.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now