10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
I love Capt Cragen, Benson, Stabler, Totoola, Munch n the ADA's. I love the rush of the crimes and when they give chase to the bad guys
This is a show I could binge watch for hours! It's thrilling story lines and amazing cast are what keeps me watching. I love this show!
Amazing show from the first episode to the last it's always entertaining and that theme song always gets me going Every time I watch it.
I love Law & Order SVU I'm watching it for a while it's a great show and just love shows that involved court cases and detective work.
This is literally the greatest show ever I love sitting there trying to figure out who did it. Sometimes it's a little dark but it's ok
Its a really good show & the actors and actresses are ready good at there jobs on the show & I like how they base it on true stories 💕
I enjoyed watching this show, but the more I watched it, the more tired I got? I really did enjoy watching it, but it just got tiring.
My husband & I "date night" every weekend to this series. Such creativity & drama. I love it! I think I've watched every episode twice!
I have seen every single episode I should! You feel like a freaking detective lol. It keeps you on your toes as to who the culprit is.
This is my favorite show! It's sad sometimes and the social issues they brush upon can be angering but in the end I'm glad I watched it
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos