10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,191 Reviews
Top Questions See all 61 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
Obsessed with the show! Been booked for a while. One of the only shows I can watch over and over again and not get tired of it!!
I love love watching Law and Order. SVU is my favorite. Plus you can watch tons of reruns on antenna tv if the Internet is down!
My absolute very favorite. It's amazing and so much information and so interesting. I just love it ! They need more episodes doe
Could seriously watch episodes after episode! It's so good!!!! If you start a show you have to finish it cause it's so addicting
Love it it's a great show and love how you can see some like real life happening and how they should have been done or were done
So interesting to watch theres always a twist in it.very suspenseful. Love the actors. Its not boring like regular law and order
Spent years being fan of this series , I love and keeps me glued to the TV.very good actors and good acting too, i don't think so
My favorite show, always watch the new episodes as they come out, and watch reruns on Hulu whenever I can't decide what to watch
Have watched this show since it started. Always has me guessing who is guilty. Never disappoints and I am never right at the end
Have watched this show for years. Keeps you intrigued and can watch reruns over and over and over and never be sick of the show!
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos