Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
I love this show so much. Most episodes are very interesting and somehow there is always a twist. Mariska is such a great actor.
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Louisville, KY
Sept. 30, 2016, 10:30 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This is beyond my favorite show of all time. I've been watching this show forever. I still remember when Elliot was on the show.
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
Sept. 26, 2016, 5:16 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
One of my favorite shows. Just hate that the first few seasons are missing from Netflix. Would like to watch from the beginning.
Melani S.
Melani S.
Vinton, IA
I love love watching Law and Order. SVU is my favorite. Plus you can watch tons of reruns on antenna tv if the Internet is down!
Johanna O.
Johanna O.
Suspense thriller and super addicting I binged watch all 10 seasons on netflix this summer oops but yeah really would recommend!
Amelia F.
Amelia F.
Ann Arbor, MI
Ultimate favorite show ever. This show can get cheesy with the lines and acting but the episodes are SO good and very addicting.
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
Albion, IN
My favorite show in the whole world! I watch it everyday! Olivia benson is just awesome. The plots are complicated and exciting!
Jen G.
Jen G.
Clifton Park
Oct. 7, 2016, 7:50 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
My ultimate favorite show, I love the actors and actresses. The storylines are always intriguing and I love watching it nightly.
Heather H.
Heather H.
Love it it's a great show and love how you can see some like real life happening and how they should have been done or were done
Allison S.
Allison S.
Prnc Frederck, MD
my favorite show on tv. the story lines are great. the actors are even better. people can relate to every one of these episodes!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?