Add a Photo

#7 in TV
Photos (23)
Jacqueline G.
Jacqueline G.

Been a fan for over 10 years and I don't think any show will ever be as good as SVU. The cast and cases are always very exciting.
Rm B.
Rm B.

Watching it right now. They have a marathon going on right now. I love Benson and Stabler. That is why I like the older episodes.
brooke y.
brooke y.
Vincennes, IN

Law and order svu is a great tv show!! I love when they got together with Chicago med , pd, fire!!! Another have to watch series!
leah h.
leah h.

This is one of my favorite drama shows. Theres not one episode that ive missed. The actors are amazing, Its just an amazing show.
Jasmin H.
Jasmin H.
Glendale, AZ

Loved this show since it first came onto TV and now I watch continuous reruns on Netflix. An original Tv series full of suspense!
Danny V.
Danny V.
Bronx, NY

Siempre me ha gusta esta seria es muy interesante y entretenida he visto todas las temporadas y las vuelvo a ver una y otra vez..
Jessica L.
Jessica L.

I absolutely love this show! I could watch it all day long. I would be devastated if they ever decided to take it off of the air!
Kylie W.
Kylie W.
Sayre, Pa

Can't go wrong with law and order. I love how there are reruns on TV I can be lazy and watch them all day long and not get bored.
Karla G.
Karla G.
Los Angeles, CA

If you're into the whole criminal aspect of things to where you even want to see a daily struggle of FBI agents . This is ur show
Jackie K.
Jackie K.
Naperville, IL

Great show. Sometimes can be a little intense and definitely not for the weak hearted. So much better than regular law and order.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now