Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Van Nuys, CA

I love love this show just how you don't know what they are going after the next day has a lot of wondering but that makes it interesting
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
High Point, NC

This is a great TV show, graphic sometimes...well a lot but it's a great TV show to watch! I love it! I would suggest it to someone else.
Stacie C.
Stacie C.

I binge watch this show. My daughter and I always watch together. It always has a great story line and Ice-T is our favorite on the show.
Tori W.
Tori W.

Love this show well written great cast never I miss an episode and neither will you - crime drama - mystery - good acting - action packed
Beverly T.
Beverly T.
Odessa, FL

I've probably seen every episode at least twice. It's one of the few shows I always enjoy no matter how many charachter changes they have
Elyssa C.
Elyssa C.
Iola, TX

Every episode has its own story which makes it easy for anyone who doesn't really have time to keep up with every single episode in order
Brenna S.
Brenna S.

All time favorite show! Watch every episode over and over again without getting tired of them. I absolutely adore each and every episode.
jenese w.
jenese w.
Oologah, OK

Who doesn't love a good cop show? This has been a lifelong favorite. I love wathcing Mariska and was very sad with Stabler left the show.
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Raleigh, MS

I could lay in bed and watch this ALL DAY LONG! It has been one of my favorites for so long now! If Mariska ever leaves I just might die!
Tina S.
Tina S.
Beacon, NY

My boyfriend and I watch every episode of svu. They keep you on the edge of your seat until the end. The writers never cease to amaze me.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now