Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Yesenia R.
Yesenia R.

Love this show! Love the actors! This one of my favorite crime shows! Olivia benson is everything! I'm always watching the reruns.
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
Fremont, OH

Always have been a fan of this show. Even though I work in law enforcement, and know what's real and what's not, I still enjoy it!
Jazmine S.
Jazmine S.

This is one of these shows you watch over and over. You watch and try to crack the case and make your own opinion as it goes along
Melissa W.
Melissa W.

Love this show. I've been a follower since it started. Great actors and actresses. Interesting to see real case types of new york.
Danny C.
Danny C.
Springfield, MA

Good show but some of the episodes seem repetitive as they are always on cases and every other case somehow turns into a assaults.
Tiffany G.
Tiffany G.
Jonesville, VA

SVU is a suspense filles TV series that you easily get hooked to. I have been watching it for years and am yet to get bored of it.
Greenacres, WA

I have watched this show for over a decade. Mariska Hargitay is one of my favorite actresses. Watching her develop over the years.
Franklin, Wi

I have been watching this show since 5th grade. I am 23 now. I can not get sick of it! Love trying to figure it out as I go along.
Shannon D.
Shannon D.
Chilhowie, VA

I have watched SVU from the beginning. I miss some of the actors but remain faithful to this show. I try to never miss an episode!
Mikki M.
Mikki M.
South Fulton, TN

Best cop show on TV. I love SVU. I love the characters. The episodes are real life issues. The detectives are tested in real ways.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?