Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Anna C.
Anna C.
Benton, AR

Mariska Hargitay will make you fall in love with Olivia Benson. This series is action packed and keeps you guessing every episode!
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Franklin, Wi

I have been watching this show since 5th grade. I am 23 now. I can not get sick of it! Love trying to figure it out as I go along.
Jess W.
Jess W.
Tidioute, PA

Law and order is one of my favorite shows, I've watched every episode that's on Netflix! If you like crime shows. Watch this one !
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Olathe, KS

Love me some law and order. Nothing better in the winter/fall then law and order and chipotle. Does anyone not like law and order?
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Hampton Bays, NY

Love this show!!! Have been a loyal fans since the beginning!!! I still even love the reruns and have not missed an episode yet!!!
hiba w.
hiba w.
Newark, DE

One of my favorite shows to watch. I love the drama and how realistic it is. It's a really cool show and Olivia Benson is my queen
Morgan P.
Morgan P.
Ocean Isl Bch, NC

One of the best shows I've ever seen! I do miss Stabler. Benson will always be one of my favorite characters in TV history though!
Alicia W.
Alicia W.
Mattawan, MI

Watching this actually at this moment. great show, very entertaining, easy to pick up on each episode don't have to watch in order
Olivia D.
Olivia D.
Astoria, NY

Best show ever. I love Maritska and she is such a great actor. I've seen every episode and keep planning on watching until it ends
Jasmine L.
Jasmine L.
Los Angeles, CA

Best show ever!itdeals with cases that can relate to what happens in real life. Its filled with action and mystery which is great!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now