Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
Southaven, MS

Always dramatic and suspenseful. Love the actors. This show never gets old. If you love CSI, you will love SVU! It's the original.
anna m.
anna m.
Foothill Rnch, CA

One of my favorite shows. I love that you don't have to watch them in order, you can pick whatever episode interests you the most.
kaylea C.
kaylea C.
Theodore, AL

Ibwatch it when it marathons on usa. Otherwise i don't. Do they even make new episodes? I'm not sure but olivia and stabler forever.
Hellie V.
Hellie V.

Although it's sometimes hard to watch this show is my all time favorite of all the law and orders !! Detective benson is amazing !
hiba w.
hiba w.
Newark, DE

One of my favorite shows to watch. I love the drama and how realistic it is. It's a really cool show and Olivia Benson is my queen
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Olathe, KS

Love me some law and order. Nothing better in the winter/fall then law and order and chipotle. Does anyone not like law and order?
Candice R.
Candice R.

I LOVE this show. I've seen many people come and go which makes me sad, but as long as they keep Olivia I'll continue to be a fan.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Loganville, GA

We LOVE every Law and Order! My husband and I watch after the kids have gone to bed. Love catching the older episodes that re-air.
Nataly S.
Nataly S.
Dallas, TX

I have been watching Law & Order: SVU for years and I don't ever get tired of it. The acting is always good and very entertaining!
Ellen M.
Ellen M.
Athens, GA

I watch this when its on marathon on USA and the local channels. I also watch on Hulu but I wish they would put it back on Netflix
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?