Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
Been watching this program since its soinoff deut. Summer is the hardest to wait for new episodes and Olivia as head of the team excellent choice
Old time classic, always a goodie, I always watch it with my parents cause is great to enjoy it with the family, always has some surprise for you
I think I have watched every show from every season, but that doesn't seem to stop me from getting into an SVU marathon. One of my favorite shows!
This is one of the best TV shows! It's exciting and the actors are well suited for their roles. I love the mystery and seeing the story play out
I Just Started Watching Law & Order SVU This Year. I'm Addicted To Watching It! I Like Watching The Older Episodes Though With Stabler & Benson.
This is my all time favorite show. I never get tired of watching reruns. They have the best story lines keeps up with current national events....
Best show ever! Great characters and great new storylines. Never gets boring. Ive seen every episode and own all seasons and would recommend it!
Law & Order SVU is life. Love the cases they have. The actors are great. I watch reruns constantly. Glad they're coming back for another season.
Have been watching since the 7th grade. And I'm 22 now... even though I have watched some of the episodes more than 10 times I still watch them!
An awesome police drama with engaging characters and interesting story lines. If you like mysteries and maybe a little gore, this is a must see.
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos