Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Angela B.
Angela B.
Dayton, OH

I have watched and rewatched every episode. Stabler was my favorite character so I don't watch it anymore though. The stories are so crazy
Alexia T.
Alexia T.
Las Vegas, NV

I can watch this show all day!!! If it is a marathon on I will watch it over and over again I've probably watched every episode they have!
Nathalie D.
Nathalie D.

The series is a way to show what really happens everyday and how justice is or isn't served in a rather entertaining and interesting way.
Filomena C.
Filomena C.
Woodbury, NJ

Hands down the best series ever. I hope they never end it and bring back elliot for good. Every episode is something new and interesting.
Cathy T.
Cathy T.
San Jose, CA

Great show but not always the best thing to watch before bed if you get nightmares easily. The old episodes are great for binge watching.
Maria R.
Maria R.

Heart breaking show even though we learn a lot with watching it.... it's scary to think people are capable of heat they do in the show....
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Sunbury, OH

I love this show! It's suspenseful and keeps me on my toes guessing what's going to happen. I like trying to solve the crimes. Good show!
Daniela U.
Daniela U.

I love the police series , I in them and this is the first series of this kind I saw and until this day I have not left , fascinates me .
Tiffany G.
Tiffany G.
Findlay, OH

I love this show. I've always been a fan of crime shows and getting inside the head of a criminal, but I also love the cast of characters
Idaliz L.
Idaliz L.
Geneva, NY

I have seen every single episode of law and order!i adore this show!ive learned a lot from it.law and order is the best show in the world.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now