10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,148 Reviews
Top Questions See all 60 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
Could seriously watch episodes after episode! It's so good!!!! If you start a show you have to finish it cause it's so addicting
Suspense thriller and super addicting I binged watch all 10 seasons on netflix this summer oops but yeah really would recommend!
we all love watching this show together as a family as much as we can. it is a really great show to watch and it gives new persp
Obsessed with the show! Been booked for a while. One of the only shows I can watch over and over again and not get tired of it!!
Law and order keeps me on the edge of my seat! It is by far the best suspense I have watched and enjoy waiting for it to come on
excellent series showing the American legal system, with much drama and suspense, experiencing many collisions and controversies
So interesting to watch theres always a twist in it.very suspenseful. Love the actors. Its not boring like regular law and order
Will have you binge watching, story lines keep your interest, acting is great and cast is phenomenal, one of my favorite shows!!
Always a favorite. It can be sad to watch, but I love it. I love to try and figure out who the suspect is before it's announced!
I have been watching SVU for as long as I can remember. Elliot and Liv has always been my faves together and they will always be
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos