Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Katherine B.
Katherine B.
I LOVE LAW AND ORDER! Especially the special victims unit version. It's so intriguing watch it I you haven't ,you'll be hooked !
Cyan C.
Cyan C.
Montebello, CA
Obsessed with the show! Been booked for a while. One of the only shows I can watch over and over again and not get tired of it!!
Marianna M.
Marianna M.
Columbia, SC
This is my favorite tv show! I watch it all the time, im even watching it right now. If you like crime shows you will love this.
Dhorian R.
Dhorian R.
miami, doral florida 7801 NW 37t
Me gusta me entrengo bastante con esta serie en general me gustan los casos siempre enfocados en problemas de la sociedad actual
Lindsi K.
Lindsi K.
Imlay City, MI
Always a favorite. It can be sad to watch, but I love it. I love to try and figure out who the suspect is before it's announced!
Monica N.
Monica N.
Westbury, NY
My absolute very favorite. It's amazing and so much information and so interesting. I just love it ! They need more episodes doe
Bree S.
Bree S.
Dearborn Heights
Oct. 2, 2016, 11:44 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I love everything about this show!!! I could watch it for days, you feel like the characters really care about what their doing.
Jacquiline F.
Jacquiline F.
Fresno, CA
Always entertaining and always on. If nothing else is on, I know I can find this and watch it. Great acting and great plot twist
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Louisville, KY
Sept. 30, 2016, 10:30 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This is beyond my favorite show of all time. I've been watching this show forever. I still remember when Elliot was on the show.
Miguel C.
Miguel C.
Miami, Florida
Sept. 27, 2016, 12:37 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
excellent series showing the American legal system, with much drama and suspense, experiencing many collisions and controversies
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?