Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Luz S.
Luz S.
Fort Stewart, GA

Awesome show! Great acting! Awesome story lines for every episode. One of kind show as well. I love SVU better than regular law and order.
Devin B.
Devin B.
Brooklyn, NY

I think SVU is somewhat of an American classic. Everyone knows what you're talking about when you say "SVU". Such interesting story lines.
Ahliyah D.
Ahliyah D.
Knoxville, TN

This is one of my favorite shows on TV I can literally watch these all day everyday . I've seen 95% of them & I'll watch them over & over.
Jordan M.
Jordan M.
Belleville, IL

This is one of my guilty pleasure shows and over the years I have been connected with some of the main characters as well as other issues.
Izzy H.
Izzy H.

Law & Order: SVU is probably one of my favorite mystery TV series. There is too many great parts to it, I can't pick one favorite episode.
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Huntington, WV

Cannot get enough of SVU. The only way you could.make this show any better is to bring Stabler back. Otherwise I would not change a thing.
Raine W.
Raine W.
manchaca, tx

Can be silly but I love to watch this with a glass of wine after the kids are in bed. I feel like I've seen every episode a hundred times.
Marsha M.
Marsha M.

My mom got me hooked on watching this show years ago. now I'm watching it still today! this show is awesome I love the cases and the cast!
I love that show. it's a great suspenseful show. highly recommend! :))))))))) I can't pick a favorite episode because they're all amazing😊
Alexia T.
Alexia T.
Las Vegas, NV

I can watch this show all day!!! If it is a marathon on I will watch it over and over again I've probably watched every episode they have!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now