10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,178 Reviews
Top Questions See all 61 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
Great, intensive and makes you wanna watch more and more. It pulls you in. It's a great show and everybody should give it a try.
Will have you binge watching, story lines keep your interest, acting is great and cast is phenomenal, one of my favorite shows!!
I try to find it on TV every time I turn it on. I probably can recite all the shows. They need to come out with some new scenes.
Love it it's a great show and love how you can see some like real life happening and how they should have been done or were done
This is beyond my favorite show of all time. I've been watching this show forever. I still remember when Elliot was on the show.
I cannot tell you how much I love this show, its so like amazing and I have seen almost every single episode. Its so entriguing.
my favorite show on tv. the story lines are great. the actors are even better. people can relate to every one of these episodes!
One of my favorite shows. Just hate that the first few seasons are missing from Netflix. Would like to watch from the beginning.
I love everything about this show!!! I could watch it for days, you feel like the characters really care about what their doing.
Love it. it's weird because it's such an unfortunate show but the twists and turns make it so interesting and hard not to watch.
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos