Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Hillary K.
Hillary K.
Woodlawn, IL

Love this show so much. A show I can watch over and over. Hate when characters go off the show though which seems to happen often.
Alicia W.
Alicia W.
Saint Louis, MO

I'm still getting used to the new season but the old season was better song All I gotta say for that is they should keep it going.
samantha d.
samantha d.
Holtville, CA

this is one of my favorite criminal shows i get so nerveos every episode . i like every single episode make it look so real always
Heather G.
Heather G.
Jena, LA

FAVORITE CRIMINAL SHOW OF ALL TIME. I love it, its so interesting. I am always waiting for the next season or episode to come out.
Kaitlyn E.
Kaitlyn E.
Tallahassee, FL

Love this show so much. I have seen every episode and I rewatch old episodes all the time. SO good. Definitely recommend to others
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
Southaven, MS

Always dramatic and suspenseful. Love the actors. This show never gets old. If you love CSI, you will love SVU! It's the original.
Love watching how the investigate crimes and screnes the never give up finding who's the killer reallyvrecommed watchingvthis show
Olivia D.
Olivia D.
Astoria, NY

Best show ever. I love Maritska and she is such a great actor. I've seen every episode and keep planning on watching until it ends
Patricia M.
Patricia M.

it is really interesting to watch. especially whenever you're bored. you get so into how they get clues and know how thing happen.
kaylea C.
kaylea C.
Theodore, AL

Ibwatch it when it marathons on usa. Otherwise i don't. Do they even make new episodes? I'm not sure but olivia and stabler forever.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?