Add a Photo

Jenefer C.
Glen Burnie, MD
Oct. 7, 2016, 3:29 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I love watching shows about about laws and investigation. This show is just amazing, every actor portrait their role really well.
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Lebanon, MO
I love this show! I have binge watched this show over and over again! Nothing beats a good drama and Benson is a family favorite!
karen s.
karen s.
Watching Law and order since the first show (just got better & better) Watch all the law and order series . Marishka is the best.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Sept. 27, 2016, 1:05 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I absolutely love this show! I could watch it all day long. I would be devastated if they ever decided to take it off of the air!
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
I watch this show mostly for background noise... some of the stories the writers create are very intricate and we'll thought out.
rocio s.
rocio s.
Spent years being fan of this series , I love and keeps me glued to the TV.very good actors and good acting too, i don't think so
Summer S.
Summer S.
Woodstock, GA
Sept. 30, 2016, 8:13 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Absolutely love this show - have seen every episode! It was much better when Christopher Meloni was on it but still a good watch
Anastasia L.
Anastasia L.
Conway, NH
I love the thrill of this show and always wondering what's going to happen next especially when they leave you on cliff hangers.
Katherine B.
Katherine B.
I LOVE LAW AND ORDER! Especially the special victims unit version. It's so intriguing watch it I you haven't ,you'll be hooked !
Meghna S.
Meghna S.
Fulton
Greatest TV show ever. really makes you think, and provides both, interesting criminal stories and interesting personal stories.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?