Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Tori R.
Tori R.
Buttonwillow, CA

Olivia Benson is a strong character I've enjoyed following for years. I can always count on SVU for a twist and great crime drama.
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.

Go to show when I can't make up my mind on something good to watch! Detective Olivia Benson...the drama...the suspense!! Too good!
Nataly S.
Nataly S.
Dallas, TX

I have been watching Law & Order: SVU for years and I don't ever get tired of it. The acting is always good and very entertaining!
Kaitlyn E.
Kaitlyn E.
Tallahassee, FL

Love this show so much. I have seen every episode and I rewatch old episodes all the time. SO good. Definitely recommend to others
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Greenacres, WA

I have watched this show for over a decade. Mariska Hargitay is one of my favorite actresses. Watching her develop over the years.
Hillary K.
Hillary K.
Woodlawn, IL

Love this show so much. A show I can watch over and over. Hate when characters go off the show though which seems to happen often.
Katie C.
Katie C.
Nicholasville, KY

Great show. After so many season I am still hooked. Love Olivia Benson and all she's been through with her experience on the show.
Patricia M.
Patricia M.

it is really interesting to watch. especially whenever you're bored. you get so into how they get clues and know how thing happen.
Anna C.
Anna C.
Benton, AR

Mariska Hargitay will make you fall in love with Olivia Benson. This series is action packed and keeps you guessing every episode!
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Spokane, WA

Even though it has a sad subject manner, and has been on air for what feels like my entire life, I still love it. Its so engaging.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now