Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Morgan M.
Morgan M.
Crawley, WV

Of course I love this show!! Is there anything better than curling up with popcorn and a blanket and just having an SVU marathon??
anna m.
anna m.
Foothill Rnch, CA

One of my favorite shows. I love that you don't have to watch them in order, you can pick whatever episode interests you the most.
Candice R.
Candice R.

I LOVE this show. I've seen many people come and go which makes me sad, but as long as they keep Olivia I'll continue to be a fan.
Diana M.
Diana M.
San Pedro, CA

I'm like that show because all the time it's a new episodes interesting and suspense! Some times I feel like I am on the show haha
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Macomb, MI

I have been watching this show since I was young. I love mr. wolf and all of his shows i watch Chicago Fire and pd and med as well
Melissa W.
Melissa W.

Love this show. I've been a follower since it started. Great actors and actresses. Interesting to see real case types of new york.
Danies C.
Danies C.
East Orange, NJ

I love each and every episode or as i love to call it stories verry moving interesting i could spend moth watching this show only.
Brian V.
Brian V.
Las Vegas, NV

Great program with the typical police thriller mystery plot. Each episode contains a unique twist to always keep you on your feet.
Tori R.
Tori R.
Buttonwillow, CA

Olivia Benson is a strong character I've enjoyed following for years. I can always count on SVU for a twist and great crime drama.
Tamara F.
Tamara F.
Otsego, MN

I love this show and watch the seasons over and over again! I have seen every show and still enjoy watching it over and over again
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now