Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
Haltom City, TX

I love this show, sometimes it's hard to watch but it's reality of what you don't hear about everyday on the news. I miss Stabler though 😭
BECCA M.
BECCA M.
Midlothian, TX

Hubs will always have Law & Order on. Never fails, he's always watching. Ill watch as kids allow, never have seen a boring or bad episode!
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Wichita Falls, TX

I live this show . I love how they focus on the cases and not to much of the detectives lives. The actors are amazing any very believable.
Luz S.
Luz S.
Fort Stewart, GA

Awesome show! Great acting! Awesome story lines for every episode. One of kind show as well. I love SVU better than regular law and order.
Emily N.
Emily N.
Grants Pass, OR

So cheesy, but somehow ends up being the only thing I'll watch on my days off! Never gets old even if I've seen the same episode 100 times
Maria A.
Maria A.
New London, OH

Law and Order: SVU is a great show. The show always catches my interest at the very beginning. So, once I see an episode start I'm hooked.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Talking Rock, Georgia

Each episode is always exciting to watch! It always indulges the victim's perspective and it can be very eye opening. Seriously recommend!
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Banner Elk, NC

My husband got me into this show recently and now I'm an addict. O have marathons of this show on the weekends. Great show and story lines.
Shante C.
Shante C.
Dacula, GA

One of my favorites. I think I have seen about every episode out. You will find yourself on the couch watching show after dhow after show.
Lynn D.
Lynn D.
Front Royal, VA

For years we have watched this show. Love how current they make the cases and how they interweave the detectives personal stories in them.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now