10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,155 Reviews
Top Questions See all 60 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
I love this show! I have binge watched this show over and over again! Nothing beats a good drama and Benson is a family favorite!
I love the actors and love the relationship they have with each other on the show. I love how real it seems but not over the top.
This is my favorite show to curl up and "get lost" in. The charachters are well written and the emotional development is amazing!
I love watching shows about about laws and investigation. This show is just amazing, every actor portrait their role really well.
Best show in the entire universe! Always keeps you on your toes. Love love love it!!! I recommend this show for fellow law lovers
Watching Law and order since the first show (just got better & better) Watch all the law and order series . Marishka is the best.
I love the thrill of this show and always wondering what's going to happen next especially when they leave you on cliff hangers.
This is beyond my favorite show of all time. I've been watching this show forever. I still remember when Elliot was on the show.
I cannot tell you how much I love this show, its so like amazing and I have seen almost every single episode. Its so entriguing.
Always a favorite. It can be sad to watch, but I love it. I love to try and figure out who the suspect is before it's announced!
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos