Add a Photo

Photos (23)
evelyn m.
evelyn m.
Valley Center, CA

obsessed with olivia benson! such a great show i never miss an episode, ive watch other shows simi,ar to this one and still love it
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.

I have been in love with this show since i was in middle school. Its suspenseful. The actors are great. It has real life scenarios.
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Macomb, MI

I have been watching this show since I was young. I love mr. wolf and all of his shows i watch Chicago Fire and pd and med as well
samantha d.
samantha d.
Holtville, CA

this is one of my favorite criminal shows i get so nerveos every episode . i like every single episode make it look so real always
Jasmine L.
Jasmine L.
Los Angeles, CA

Best show ever!itdeals with cases that can relate to what happens in real life. Its filled with action and mystery which is great!
Hillary K.
Hillary K.
Woodlawn, IL

Love this show so much. A show I can watch over and over. Hate when characters go off the show though which seems to happen often.
Karimi A.
Karimi A.

I absolutely love this show. Never boring. Always keeps me on the edge of the seat. Stabler and Benson are my favorite characters.
anna m.
anna m.
Foothill Rnch, CA

One of my favorite shows. I love that you don't have to watch them in order, you can pick whatever episode interests you the most.
Morgan M.
Morgan M.
Crawley, WV

Of course I love this show!! Is there anything better than curling up with popcorn and a blanket and just having an SVU marathon??
Elizabeth N.
Elizabeth N.

One of my most favorite shows. Ive watched it since i was little. Started watching it with my mom. Havent missed and episode since
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?