Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Kaela V.
Kaela V.
Ceres, CA
The show always has my interest I'm always figuring out the case as I watch . It's very emotional and suspenseful I love the show
Jackie M.
Jackie M.
San Antonio, TX
This show literally gives me life. This is why I'm pursuing a career in criminal justice. I can watch the episodes over and over.
Hasena S.
Hasena S.
Atlanta, GA
I can't believe it's in it 17th season!!! Awesome!!! I love the classics just as much as the newer episodes. What a great show!!!
Sept. 26, 2016, 7:10 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Best show ever ! I've been a loyal viewer since the beginning seasons and still watch reruns when they have marathons on Sunday's
Shannon S.
Shannon S.
Bakersfield, CA
Oct. 5, 2016, 6:14 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Law and order Svu is a great Drama filled show that uses headline news stories in their shows. I have been watching it for years.
Kylie W.
Kylie W.
Sayre, Pa
Can't go wrong with law and order. I love how there are reruns on TV I can be lazy and watch them all day long and not get bored.
Jacqueline G.
Jacqueline G.
Burnham, IL
Been a fan for over 10 years and I don't think any show will ever be as good as SVU. The cast and cases are always very exciting.
Emma M.
Emma M.
Marietta, GA
This is my favorite show to curl up and "get lost" in. The charachters are well written and the emotional development is amazing!
Kendra M.
Kendra M.
Olathe, KS
I love the actors and love the relationship they have with each other on the show. I love how real it seems but not over the top.
Jasmin H.
Jasmin H.
Glendale, AZ
Loved this show since it first came onto TV and now I watch continuous reruns on Netflix. An original Tv series full of suspense!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?