Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Gina S.
Gina S.
Pennsauken, NJ

I love it!! But almost every episode is great. I like how she became Sargent. If you watch the news most of their shows are spin offs from real events even though they disclose they arnt. But nevertheless it is what it is and millions of people enjoy watching. They also heighten awareness which good came out of tv.
Pam S.
Pam S.
Calhoun, GA

I have been in love with this show from the very first episode forever ago. I love any scene that has Olivia in it. It may seem similar to other shows, but I would rather watch this show because I love the actors as if they were my own family. It is a must watch anytime it is on, no matter if it is a repeat or not.
Ashley O.
Ashley O.
Kalamazoo, MI

A class cop TV show. SO many seasons with so many different cases. I love the cast and will always love this show. I've watched it for so many years and will always rewatch episodes. The acting is great and they do a great job acting. The cases are always interesting and there is SO many episodes it never gets old.
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
South Gate, CA

Good show. It is hard to watch some of the episode because of the graphic nature. The show portrays accurate situations of child abuse, abduction, neglect and more. The actors are great and convincing in their roles. Diffently a good sho to watch. You get caught up in the story and each story is uniquely different.
Bruschenka J.
Bruschenka J.

I have been watching SVU since forever ago. Some of the original actors have changed, a few of the seasons are hard to adjust because of the new faces but where they are in the series is just as good as when they started. Amazing acting. You will see familiar faces from your favorite shows make a quick stop at SVU.
Keri J.
Keri J.

This show constantly stays on top of the headlines by sensationalizing any sexual abuse case on the show. Olivia's character is the backbone of the show. Her compassion for the victims and quest for justice drives every episode. You get to see how cops investigate abuse cases as well as how the law prosecutes them.
Penny H.
Penny H.
Sachse, TX

An oldy but a goody. BEen watching it for years now and it still hasn't gotten old. I do miss Det. Stabler. Having him go was a mistake and I wish they would bring him back but Olivia is doing well after all these years. I think bringing Det STabler back now would be rockin!!! But still love the show nonetheless!!
Fei-Fei K.
Fei-Fei K.
Saint Louis, MO

Long time running show, which I never understood the amazing-ness of until last year. I binged all 15 seasons up until the newer seasons started up on Hulu. P.S., this show is so good I got my boyfriend hooked on it! He gets so mad when I watch a new episode without him, but I probably would be the same too, haha!
Kendall F.
Kendall F.
Youngstown, OH

This is my all time favorite show! Hands down! I am so emotionally invested in the characters at this point. The things they portray in this show are so relevant to our society today. I often find myself forgetting that a scene was just a scene, and that it didn't actually happen in real life. It is the best show!
Lacy M.
Lacy M.
Madera, CA

I really like this show, but it is not for the faint of heart. It shows more of the graphic sexual crimes that can happen as apposed to just murders like most crime shows. Some people can't handle this type of content. I like it because it leaves you guessing at every turn and the actors and actresses are amazing.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now