BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?9 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
Martin, KY
Pop Culture Expert
I can't even remember when I first started watching Law & Order SVU. It's been around for so long! SVU is my favorite Law & Order. I've gotten attached to the characters! They run marathons of it all the time so I get caught up easy. I can even rewatch episodes that I've already watched and I still love it!
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Pop Culture Expert
Everyone knows that iconic double chime that Law and Order is famous for and for good reason. The episodes are good either as a binge watch on a sick day or just background noise when you're doing something else. It definitely gets repetitive after a few seasons in but the ridiculousness kind of adds to it.
Heather M.
Heather M.
Helena, AL
Pop Culture Expert
This is one of those shows that you can watch over and over and over again without ever getting tired of it. Marishka Hargitay plays an amazing lead as Olivia Benson. This not only has a lot of action but also gives you a glimpse of the demanding schedules of police officers and detectives. Love this show!!
Briana L.
Briana L.
Monroe, NC
Such an amazing show. I started watching it when I was younger and I fell in love. I love how it's been on for over 17 years and they still continue to keep the characters lives growing and changing with the story and plot of the show. Such an excellent show that allows you to learn while being entertained.
Kyla R.
Kyla R.
Fitchburg, MA
Law &Order: SVU is hands one of my fav shows. I used to watch it when I was a kid but recently really committed to watching it regularly. I adore Olivia and she really has become a role model for me. The show has great suspense and I love the way the show depicts the dynamics of the criminal justice system
Colleen A.
Colleen A.
Mayfield Hts, OH
Pop Culture Expert
I have seen every episode of Law and Order SVU. This has been the longest show I've ever watched and I love the story lines that follow the current news in the USA. Mariska is one of my favorite actresses and she makes the show what is it! I'm so happy she is now also directing some of the shows! Must see!
Shannon F.
Shannon F.
Absolute classic show it's always pushing the envelope and the cast makes it that more fantastic to watch you become involved in the storylines and even at times find yourself as a viewer growing attactched to the characters throughout the show and you just feel compelled to binge watch all of the seasons.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
I've watched this show for years and love it. I do deal with anxiety so sometimes shows like this can escalate it, but if I watch it occasionally, I'm fine. It is definitely not for those who have been through any sort of sexual violence in their life, due to the nature of the show, but overall, it's good.
Anissa M.
Anissa M.
My favorite show EVER. I'm probably way too addicted to it then I should be. Every episodes hooks you within the first five minutes. The storylines are so good and you always find yourself questioning what will happen next and you definitely won't get up off the couch until the end of the show. Must watch.
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
Oxnard, CA
This show is a mini thriller in each show. Keeps you on the edge of the seat trying to figure out who did what. Some of these stories make yup think and want to be more alert because these stories happen to women and I'm sure men too in the real world. This show is great and I wish stabler still was in it.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?