Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Briana L.
Briana L.
Monroe, NC
Such an amazing show. I started watching it when I was younger and I fell in love. I love how it's been on for over 17 years and they still continue to keep the characters lives growing and changing with the story and plot of the show. Such an excellent show that allows you to learn while being entertained.
Heather S.
Heather S.
Helena, AL
This is one of those shows that you can watch over and over and over again without ever getting tired of it. Marishka Hargitay plays an amazing lead as Olivia Benson. This not only has a lot of action but also gives you a glimpse of the demanding schedules of police officers and detectives. Love this show!!
Amelia F.
Amelia F.
Tucson, AZ
This is the only Law & Order still on TV, and for good reason. Olivia Benson is one of the best characters on TV. Her character development is amazing throughout the series.

Although many people were sad to see Stabler go, I think the show has only gotten stronger in the last few years. A must see for sure!
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Houston , TX
Everyone knows that iconic double chime that Law and Order is famous for and for good reason. The episodes are good either as a binge watch on a sick day or just background noise when you're doing something else. It definitely gets repetitive after a few seasons in but the ridiculousness kind of adds to it.
Kyla R.
Kyla R.
Fitchburg, MA
Sept. 23, 2016, 9:04 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Law &Order: SVU is hands one of my fav shows. I used to watch it when I was a kid but recently really committed to watching it regularly. I adore Olivia and she really has become a role model for me. The show has great suspense and I love the way the show depicts the dynamics of the criminal justice system
Shannon F.
Shannon F.
Sept. 21, 2016, 11:15 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Absolute classic show it's always pushing the envelope and the cast makes it that more fantastic to watch you become involved in the storylines and even at times find yourself as a viewer growing attactched to the characters throughout the show and you just feel compelled to binge watch all of the seasons.
Anissa M.
Anissa M.
My favorite show EVER. I'm probably way too addicted to it then I should be. Every episodes hooks you within the first five minutes. The storylines are so good and you always find yourself questioning what will happen next and you definitely won't get up off the couch until the end of the show. Must watch.
Richelle L.
Richelle L.
Columbus, OH
Such a good show can't get enough of it. A very sad show as well lots of emotional moments in the show as they investigate sexually based crimes. I love Mariska Hargitay and her character on the show and how she relates to the victims. Just really good but intense show sad these things happen in real life.
amber l.
amber l.
Standish, MI
Have seen every episode up until the newer seasons! Absolutely love!!! My go to for a day of binge watching. Olivia and Elliot are paired well together and I was sad when they were separated. Munch and Finn were my favorite though. I would recommend a day of binge watching for anyone who loves crime shows.
Colleen A.
Colleen A.
Mayfield Hts, OH
I have seen every episode of Law and Order SVU. This has been the longest show I've ever watched and I love the story lines that follow the current news in the USA. Mariska is one of my favorite actresses and she makes the show what is it! I'm so happy she is now also directing some of the shows! Must see!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?