BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #8 in TV

• Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Vennessa G.
El Paso, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This si my all time favorite show on television. I am addicted to this I even have the ringtone on my phone haha. I'm such a fan of this show, it helps keep me entertained and I love the characters. I never feel like it is the same old thing or get bored with it like I do with so many other shows that are on. It just really is a great TV show, almost like those true TV shows but without you feeling guilty that you are watching bad things that really happened.
Sarah A.
Richmond, VA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
They can say insanely gross and disturbing things and it's kind of hilarious. Watch starting at season 1 and play the Law and Order drinking game to get super wasted. For one, drink every time you see B.D. Wong. Anyways, this show is a classic and I'm glad it is still going this long after the original Law and Order ended.
Michael J.
Farmington, MN
Another great TV show that will have you on the edge of your seat, talking to the tv. This show will have you thinking your a lawyer. It walks a very fine, line between TV and reality. Great cast, great stories. It's a police show where the detectives work with these perverted, crime cases. It will definitely get you thinking.
Allison K.
New City, NY
BRING BACK ELLIOT!!!!! I love this show and have been a huge fan for a long time, so there is no twist in the series that can make me stop watching, but I do miss the days of Elliot on the show. Him and Olivia had such great chemistry on the show. It is a must watch for so many reasons. It is a show that hits close to home for any viewer and makes people more aware of their surroundings and is progressive in views of sexual assault and violence.
Brittany H.
I've been watching this show since I was a child. It never gets old, I don't care how many times I've seen the same episodes I will still watch. Stabler and Benson are obviously everyone's favorite characters, but all the characters have such great chemistry together and that's why the show has been able to last this long.
Jessica L.
Canton, GA
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
In the criminal justice system.... this is hands down one of the best shows on television. the cases hit close to home and (however unrealistic) are always solved. the characters have been on for decades and you become so endeared to them. dialogue, character development, crimes solved. you cannot go wrong with this show!
Angela F.
Love love love love loooovvveee this show well when detective stabler was on the show I always felt in my heart that detective stabler and detective benson were meant to be for each other I mean the chemistry that they both had was beautiful I'm just waiting until the writers say that he is coming back for the show ūüė≠
Angelica T.
Spencer, VA
Absolutely one of my favorite shows. The story lines are great and very engaging. The actors and actresses play their roles VERY well. My only complaint is that they always seem to write off the characters I love the most (Stabler and Amaro) but usually the new characters they bring on bring a lot to the show (Barba)!
Katia V.
San Antonio, TX
Law and Order SVU has changed so much over the years, but the shock value and the storylines have not diminished in quality. It is simply a great show with great actors and producers, and wonderful directing. The camera work is absolutely great. One star less for consistency, but that's with all shows with a long run.
Hailey L.
Santa Ana, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Not the best show in the world, but by far one of the most popular spin-offs in television history. The episodes can be pretty hit or miss and no one can take Ice-T seriously as an actual actor. But, it's a one hour TV show that's perfect for shutting your brain off and feeling smart for solving the crime before the end of the episode!
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?