Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by kristy l.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Nancy M.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Tiffany J.See all 23 photos

BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?Not scary, more dramatic 6 Answers
  • Is anyone else super upset that Benso...I did not think about it, but ... 9 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and ha...I'm still not sure how I feel ... 30 Answers
Photos (23)
Briana L.
Briana L.
Monroe, NC
Such an amazing show. I started watching it when I was younger and I fell in love. I love how it's been on for over 17 years and they still continue to keep the characters lives growing and changing with the story and plot of the show. Such an excellent show that allows you to learn while being entertained.
Amelia F.
Amelia F.
Tucson, AZ
Pop Culture Expert
This is the only Law & Order still on TV, and for good reason. Olivia Benson is one of the best characters on TV. Her character development is amazing throughout the series.

Although many people were sad to see Stabler go, I think the show has only gotten stronger in the last few years. A must see for sure!
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Pop Culture Expert
Everyone knows that iconic double chime that Law and Order is famous for and for good reason. The episodes are good either as a binge watch on a sick day or just background noise when you're doing something else. It definitely gets repetitive after a few seasons in but the ridiculousness kind of adds to it.
Madeline E.
Madeline E.
This is a good crime show to watch. You can jump into any episode without watching the previous ones. Sometimes the cases the feel so real that it is hard to watch. The characters are brought to life very well, and each has a developed back story. I would recommend this show to anyone who likes crime shows.
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
Oxnard, CA
This show is a mini thriller in each show. Keeps you on the edge of the seat trying to figure out who did what. Some of these stories make yup think and want to be more alert because these stories happen to women and I'm sure men too in the real world. This show is great and I wish stabler still was in it.
Colleen A.
Colleen A.
Mayfield Hts, OH
Pop Culture Expert
I have seen every episode of Law and Order SVU. This has been the longest show I've ever watched and I love the story lines that follow the current news in the USA. Mariska is one of my favorite actresses and she makes the show what is it! I'm so happy she is now also directing some of the shows! Must see!
Shannon F.
Shannon F.
Absolute classic show it's always pushing the envelope and the cast makes it that more fantastic to watch you become involved in the storylines and even at times find yourself as a viewer growing attactched to the characters throughout the show and you just feel compelled to binge watch all of the seasons.
Anissa M.
Anissa M.
My favorite show EVER. I'm probably way too addicted to it then I should be. Every episodes hooks you within the first five minutes. The storylines are so good and you always find yourself questioning what will happen next and you definitely won't get up off the couch until the end of the show. Must watch.
Kyla R.
Kyla R.
Fitchburg, MA
Law &Order: SVU is hands one of my fav shows. I used to watch it when I was a kid but recently really committed to watching it regularly. I adore Olivia and she really has become a role model for me. The show has great suspense and I love the way the show depicts the dynamics of the criminal justice system
Richelle L.
Richelle L.
Columbus, OH
Pop Culture Expert
Such a good show can't get enough of it. A very sad show as well lots of emotional moments in the show as they investigate sexually based crimes. I love Mariska Hargitay and her character on the show and how she relates to the victims. Just really good but intense show sad these things happen in real life.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?