BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

• What’s your favourite crime tv show?3 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
Kasmine R.
Rogersville, AL
I've watched Law & Order: SVU since I was a child. I've always been drawn to the storylines and the dramatic situations. Compared to the other Law and Order series, I prefer the SVU category. I really like it when they put an unique spin on stories from today's news and celebrity scandals. I will always be a faithful watcher.
Keyanna J.
Memphis, TN
I know it's kind of crazy is you leaving a 5-star rating to a show that's about gruesome and horrific crimes but which detective like Elliot and Olivia and the crazy stories that they saw and how its real-life grit you can't help but to be drawn in every episode it's something new it's something and it's something that is real
Paige K.
Dekalb, IL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This show can be very formulaic, but because of the content I find it a good show to watch when I'm not in the mood to pay a great amount of attention to the show, but want something going on in the background of whatever else I'm doing. It's also got an incredibly large amount of seasons so it's easy to marathon without interruption.
Jamie Rose S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I have been watching this show since the first season and I've seen every episode. You could compare to the original law and order but the SVU is my favorite of the series. If you like who done its and enjoy your typical detective show, then you definitely need to check this out from season one though so you're in the know when you hit the last season.
Sarah A.
Richmond, VA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
They can say insanely gross and disturbing things and it's kind of hilarious. Watch starting at season 1 and play the Law and Order drinking game to get super wasted. For one, drink every time you see B.D. Wong. Anyways, this show is a classic and I'm glad it is still going this long after the original Law and Order ended.
Megan T.
Ventura, CA
I appreciate the show's ability to adapt over the years in spite of the loss of major characters. Where other shows would have fallen apart, SVU remains current "stories ripped from the headlines" and is still kinda predicable in layout but I don't always call the outcome. Olivia Benson (Mariska Hargitay) is always slaying!
Vennessa G.
El Paso, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This si my all time favorite show on television. I am addicted to this I even have the ringtone on my phone haha. I'm such a fan of this show, it helps keep me entertained and I love the characters. I never feel like it is the same old thing or get bored with it like I do with so many other shows that are on. It just really is a great TV show, almost like those true TV shows but without you feeling guilty that you are watching bad things that really happened.
Nikki E.
Winthrop, MA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Obsessed. I have been watching this forever. I am obsessed with Benson and Stabler and it killed me when Stabler left - and as the seasons move forward I have found it more difficult to watch because it lacks the dynamic it once had, but still, every episode will draw you in! It's such an amazing series - one to binge, for sure!
Brittany H.
I've been watching this show since I was a child. It never gets old, I don't care how many times I've seen the same episodes I will still watch. Stabler and Benson are obviously everyone's favorite characters, but all the characters have such great chemistry together and that's why the show has been able to last this long.
Hailey L.
Santa Ana, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Not the best show in the world, but by far one of the most popular spin-offs in television history. The episodes can be pretty hit or miss and no one can take Ice-T seriously as an actual actor. But, it's a one hour TV show that's perfect for shutting your brain off and feeling smart for solving the crime before the end of the episode!
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?