Add a Photo

By LAW & ORDER: SVU
#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Law and order never gets boring. It doesn't matter how many times I have to watch the show it amazes me how wonderful the show is
Maddy S.
Maddy S.
I COULD WATCH THIS SHOW ON REPEAT FOREVER, ITS SO CAPTIVATING AND GETS YOU HOOKED TO THE COUCH FOREVER. I LOVE THIS SHOW SO MUCH!
Rm B.
Rm B.
Watching it right now. They have a marathon going on right now. I love Benson and Stabler. That is why I like the older episodes.
Karen N.
Karen N.
Port Hueneme, CA
I'm literally so obsessed with this show! It's so interesting and intense and the way the trials are ahhh I can't stop watching!!
Jenie I.
Jenie I.
Bronx, NY
Of favorite love all the Law & Order shows SVU being my top favorite great screen play great actors love the realness of the show
Ali C.
Ali C.
Englewood, CO
This show is one of the best in my opinion!! Super addicting and super entertaining. I could ( and actually do) watch it all day!
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Bourg, LA
I like all the law and order svu. I record them and watch reruns all the time. Very interesting and always a great show to watch.
Staci D.
Staci D.
Oakwood, IL
I have probably seen every episode. I always try and watch the TV marathons. I like the characters on the show and the storyline.
Chelsea C.
Chelsea C.
Des Allemands, LA
Oct. 4, 2016, 2:16 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Every episode is different and keeps me reeled in. I love the story lines and it's always interesting to watch how the law works.
Mikayla W.
Mikayla W.
So that really puts the troublesome and problem-solving daily basis to provide closure for the families and victims in this case.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?