Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Olivia D.
Olivia D.
Astoria, NY

Best show ever. I love Maritska and she is such a great actor. I've seen every episode and keep planning on watching until it ends
Patricia S.
Patricia S.
Fruitland, ID

Law and order is the longest shows running and suv is the best of alll. Similar to the regular show but with specisl victims unit.
Melissa W.
Melissa W.

Love this show. I've been a follower since it started. Great actors and actresses. Interesting to see real case types of new york.
April D.
April D.

This is the best criminal/suspense series on television right now. I cannot get enough of SVU, the other spinoffs aren't my thing.
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Olathe, KS

Love me some law and order. Nothing better in the winter/fall then law and order and chipotle. Does anyone not like law and order?
Tamara F.
Tamara F.
Otsego, MN

I love this show and watch the seasons over and over again! I have seen every show and still enjoy watching it over and over again
Candice R.
Candice R.

I LOVE this show. I've seen many people come and go which makes me sad, but as long as they keep Olivia I'll continue to be a fan.
hiba w.
hiba w.
Newark, DE

One of my favorite shows to watch. I love the drama and how realistic it is. It's a really cool show and Olivia Benson is my queen
Tori R.
Tori R.
Buttonwillow, CA

Olivia Benson is a strong character I've enjoyed following for years. I can always count on SVU for a twist and great crime drama.
Courtney B.
Courtney B.

Love!!!!! Best law & order out there!!! Could watch it all day!!! Best show ever! Love love love!!!! Every episode is so addicting
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now