Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Jeannie G.
Jeannie G.

I enjoy all the Law and Order series but SVU is the best. The shoes depict reality well and keep you coming back for more suspense.
Meredith L.
Meredith L.
High Point, NC

I need more stars! I've seen every episode ever Aired. Literally the best show ever. Ever. I can't wait til this weeks new episode!
Esmer G.
Esmer G.
Rio Grande City, Texas

Law & Order has some great scenes , crazy crime investigations! i alwys get excited when isee that its on tv. theme music is great!
Crystal M.
Crystal M.

I still love this show after all these years! It stays up with current events, and I really enjoy watching the spin they put on it!
Adri J.
Adri J.

THIS SHOW IS THE BEST. I PREFER SVU THAN CRIMINAL INTENT. SVU IS JUST INTERESTING CANT MISS AN EPISODE CANT WAIT FOR IT TO BE BACK.
Kaitlin J.
Kaitlin J.
Santa Cruz, CA

LOVE IT! I miss some of the characters of the older seasons, but its still a good show. You get addicted easily. A good binge watch
Inga H.
Inga H.
Saint Albans, NY

Interesting show. Poignant and lots of fascinating twist. Great acting and great stars on the show. Excellent cameo appearances too
Jenn V.
Jenn V.
Philadelphia , PA

SVU is one of my favorite shows, the cast gets better and better. I love seeing the cast grow and handle every situation as a team.
Cindy P.
Cindy P.
Las Vegas, NV

Love it! One of my favorites love mystery detective and drama all in one and this is just that! I've probably watched every episode
Joelle G.
Joelle G.

This is one of my favorite shows. It is so interesting and so comparable to real life scenarios. I love it! The actors are amazing.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?