Add a Photo

Photos (23)
christina r.
christina r.
Phillipsburg, NJ

One of my absolute favorite shows! It has been along for so long and for a reason! I just wish that they would bring Stabler back!!! :) :)
Emily N.
Emily N.
Grants Pass, OR

So cheesy, but somehow ends up being the only thing I'll watch on my days off! Never gets old even if I've seen the same episode 100 times
Lynn D.
Lynn D.
Front Royal, VA

For years we have watched this show. Love how current they make the cases and how they interweave the detectives personal stories in them.
Shante C.
Shante C.
Dacula, GA

One of my favorites. I think I have seen about every episode out. You will find yourself on the couch watching show after dhow after show.
Maria A.
Maria A.
New London, OH

Law and Order: SVU is a great show. The show always catches my interest at the very beginning. So, once I see an episode start I'm hooked.
Ismah K.
Ismah K.

One of the best, most interesting shows I've come across. The cases are intense and the characters are really deep and personal. I love it
BECCA M.
BECCA M.
Midlothian, TX

Hubs will always have Law & Order on. Never fails, he's always watching. Ill watch as kids allow, never have seen a boring or bad episode!
Jordan M.
Jordan M.
Belleville, IL

This is one of my guilty pleasure shows and over the years I have been connected with some of the main characters as well as other issues.
Luz S.
Luz S.
Fort Stewart, GA

Awesome show! Great acting! Awesome story lines for every episode. One of kind show as well. I love SVU better than regular law and order.
Krystal D.
Krystal D.
Stratford , Ontario

I've watched every episode of this show and it never disappoints. The story lines are good and keep you captivated. Definitely suggest it.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now