10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,150 Reviews
Top Questions See all 60 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
I love the intensity of these shows. It makes me get into the shows. I like how sometimes there are twists where it surprises me.
Been a fan for over 10 years and I don't think any show will ever be as good as SVU. The cast and cases are always very exciting.
I have probably seen every episode. I always try and watch the TV marathons. I like the characters on the show and the storyline.
I watch this show mostly for background noise... some of the stories the writers create are very intricate and we'll thought out.
This show literally gives me life. This is why I'm pursuing a career in criminal justice. I can watch the episodes over and over.
Law and order Svu is a great Drama filled show that uses headline news stories in their shows. I have been watching it for years.
Loved this show since it first came onto TV and now I watch continuous reruns on Netflix. An original Tv series full of suspense!
I can't believe it's in it 17th season!!! Awesome!!! I love the classics just as much as the newer episodes. What a great show!!!
I COULD WATCH THIS SHOW ON REPEAT FOREVER, ITS SO CAPTIVATING AND GETS YOU HOOKED TO THE COUCH FOREVER. I LOVE THIS SHOW SO MUCH!
I love the actors and love the relationship they have with each other on the show. I love how real it seems but not over the top.
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos