Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Olivia D.
Olivia D.
Astoria, NY

Best show ever. I love Maritska and she is such a great actor. I've seen every episode and keep planning on watching until it ends
samantha d.
samantha d.
Holtville, CA

this is one of my favorite criminal shows i get so nerveos every episode . i like every single episode make it look so real always
hailey h.
hailey h.
Oklahoma City, OK

Ive watched this show ever since i was little me and my dad watched it all the time. i would defiantly recommend i love this show.
Shannon D.
Shannon D.
Chilhowie, VA

I have watched SVU from the beginning. I miss some of the actors but remain faithful to this show. I try to never miss an episode!
Amber D.
Amber D.
Okeana, OH

This show is so addiction oh my gosh. I cNt get enough of t ! I'll even watch repeats if I've already seen them over three times !
Ellen M.
Ellen M.
Athens, GA

I watch this when its on marathon on USA and the local channels. I also watch on Hulu but I wish they would put it back on Netflix
Alicia W.
Alicia W.
Mattawan, MI

Watching this actually at this moment. great show, very entertaining, easy to pick up on each episode don't have to watch in order
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Greenacres, WA

I have watched this show for over a decade. Mariska Hargitay is one of my favorite actresses. Watching her develop over the years.
Jazmine S.
Jazmine S.

This is one of these shows you watch over and over. You watch and try to crack the case and make your own opinion as it goes along
Tiffany G.
Tiffany G.
Jonesville, VA

SVU is a suspense filles TV series that you easily get hooked to. I have been watching it for years and am yet to get bored of it.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now