Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Blanca G.
Blanca G.
El Paso , TX
Loooooveeeeee itttttttt I want to see more I even follow the serie since the beginning with all the changes and all and I love it
Jackie C.
Jackie C.
Abbeville, SC
Olivia is by far my favorite character! Love this show and have since I was a teenager! Honestly love the mystery and the actors.
shay c.
shay c.
Kannapolis, NC
My absolute favorite show of all time! I binge watch this on Netflix. The stories are always interesting keeps me glued to the tv
Tanya C.
Tanya C.
Odessa, FL
Favorite all time show.. So many seasons. I love that its filmed in my city. NY
Makes me want to solve cases. Love love this show
Eva R.
Eva R.
South Bend, IN
Love this, makes me feel like I'm in vestigating sometihng. always watch it all the time. love it. i try watching it all the time.
Kelly W.
Kelly W.
Brooklyn, NY
Can never go wrong with watching SVU, especially when the marathon comes on during the weekends. Such a great show and I love it.
leah h.
leah h.
This is one of my favorite drama shows. Theres not one episode that ive missed. The actors are amazing, Its just an amazing show.
Ayla S.
Ayla S.
Ridgeland, MS
I can watch this show for hours! I literally will look up and not realize 3-4 hours has gone by. I love trying to solve the case!
Lynette C.
Lynette C.
Bronx, NY
I love this program. Always looking forward to seeing the new season. I hope they continue the series. Wish Elliot came back too.
Alishia O.
Alishia O.
White Hall, AR
I love the intensity of these shows. It makes me get into the shows. I like how sometimes there are twists where it surprises me.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?