Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Luana B.
Luana B.

I pretty much watched all of the series of law and order and have enjoyed it and could really connect with the actors in this show.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
San Diego, CA

Super interesting show! I watch it on Netflix all the time on my spare time! It teaches you a lot to! Great way to spend spare time
Amy H.
Amy H.
Oshkosh, WI

Love this show. Olivia is fantastic. They portray women in a strong leadership role. We need more of this in television and movies.
Cheryl B.
Cheryl B.
Moab, UT

I keep waiting for the classic decline of a good show. L&w is a classic. I will even watch reruns and that is saying a lot from me!
Tracey M.
Tracey M.
Folsom, PA

I have been watching this show for years! Some of the stories are hard to watch but if you like cop shows then this is a must watch
evelyn m.
evelyn m.
Valley Center, CA

obsessed with olivia benson! such a great show i never miss an episode, ive watch other shows simi,ar to this one and still love it
Kelly a.
Kelly a.
Coram, NY

Have been watching law n order since i was a kid and i love it. Its a staple of my childhood and i can watch it over and over again
Cassie M.
Cassie M.
Tuscaloosa, AL

Characters are relatable and interesting. Plot and extra characters change with each episode, so it's a whole new mystery to solve.
Kaitlin J.
Kaitlin J.
Santa Cruz, CA

LOVE IT! I miss some of the characters of the older seasons, but its still a good show. You get addicted easily. A good binge watch
Esmer G.
Esmer G.
Rio Grande City, Texas

Law & Order has some great scenes , crazy crime investigations! i alwys get excited when isee that its on tv. theme music is great!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?