Add a Photo

Photos (23)
JESSICA G.
JESSICA G.
Mt Sterling, KY

Love watching this its my favorite to watch on TV and every time i can watch it i will and will strongly suggest to anybody else to watch.
daijah p.
daijah p.

I love law and order. I can really get into this show it's never the same I always have something to look forward to! Top show on my list!
I love that show. it's a great suspenseful show. highly recommend! :))))))))) I can't pick a favorite episode because they're all amazing😊
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Watertown, NY

I like that the story lines are many times based on real life crimes. I love all of the actors and hope that this show is never cancelled.
Izzy H.
Izzy H.

Law & Order: SVU is probably one of my favorite mystery TV series. There is too many great parts to it, I can't pick one favorite episode.
Erin R.
Erin R.
Lynchburg, VA

I LOVE THIS SHOW! Since they added it to Netflix I have been binge watching it. The cast is amazing and the stories keep you on your toes!
Emily N.
Emily N.
Grants Pass, OR

So cheesy, but somehow ends up being the only thing I'll watch on my days off! Never gets old even if I've seen the same episode 100 times
christina r.
christina r.
Phillipsburg, NJ

One of my absolute favorite shows! It has been along for so long and for a reason! I just wish that they would bring Stabler back!!! :) :)
Kyle B.
Kyle B.
Princeton, NJ

Incredibly powerful show from start to finish. The haunting reality allows for a sense of realism, while still being an entertaining show.
Katie E.
Katie E.
Jacksonville, AL

This show never gets old to me. I watch for hours on end. The same episodes over again? It doesn't bother me, because it's JUST THAT GOOD.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now