Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
This is my favorite show of all time! I always find myself going back between seasons and watching it all over from the beginning! I loooove itt!!
This is one of my favorite shows! I've watched it for years and I'm so glad they keep making more seasons because I think it's only getting better!
I absolutely love SVU!!! Ive seen ever episode several times and I love to watch them over and over. Benson and Stabler are my favorite partners.
Although I don't like how they take out some of my favorite people out of nowhere, I love this show! It constantly keeps my on the edge of my seat!
Always a very exciting show. Generally in most shows you can guess the outcome, but not this! It leaves you on the edge of your seat until the end.
SVU draws me in every time I watch. I have been watching forever and I am the only person I know that keeps up with the new seasons. It is so good.
Law and Order: SVU is an amazing show that shows the good and bad in the world. It's a great feeling though to see the good people win in the end.
The best show ever. Elliot and Olivia need to be together on the show and real life. I love them both. I could watch this for the rest of my life.
This is a show I grew up watching with my mom. I still love watching re-runs and the new episodes today. I find it very intriguing and interesting.
I love. Olivia's new partner likes to fly off the handle from time to time. And Dean Winters is back, he definitely brings the mayhem. I see always
Q & A
If you could chose what Star would you think be Best on the Show?
Who is your favorite character?
Anyone feel like SVU has jumped the shark? The scripts are leaving me completely disinterested and the gamergate episode was absurd beyond words. I miss Stabler. The new guy (Carisi) is just completely inappropriate and irritates me every time he opens his mouth.
How many seasons are there?
**SPOILER** *PLEASE DON'T READ AHEAD IF YOU HAVE NOT WATCHED SEASON 17* Anyone else shocked that Olivia is dating Tucker?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos