Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
I grew up watching this show, and could watch it all day every day! It gives a (fairly) accurate depiction of crimes that happen in the real world
I love the suspense of this show. It's my guilty pleasure while the kids are napping. It's always interesting and keeps me on the edge of my seat.
Every episode kept me on my feet and ready to watch the next I love how they even make sure to have the cops do bad also because no one is perfect
I think you either love SVU and saw every episode or you never saw one. I think ive seen them all, maybe 2-3 times for others. Love marthon days.
I love this show!!! I watch it on USA network all the time. I prefer the older episodes with Benson & Stabler but the newer ones are just as good.
My all time favorite show. Amazing cast, super talented! Love every single episode and I could watch them all over and over without getting bored.
Since having kids I haven't been able to follow it as much. The show definitely lost a bit after Christopher Meloni left. But an absolute classic.
I love watching this show. I watch new episodes and I watch marathons. I find that you can watch the episodes over and over without getting bored.
Best. Show. Ever. Love watching SVU. Even got my family addicted to the show. If all the crime shows SVU is the only one that keeps me interested.
This is a show I grew up watching with my mom. I still love watching re-runs and the new episodes today. I find it very intriguing and interesting.
Q & A
Who is your favorite character?
What is your favorite season, do you like the older seasons with the original characters or the newer seasons introducing some new people and current issues?
How is this show? Is it scary?
How long has this show been on TV for?
When you think of the years worth of seasons, what episode pops into your mind when you think of the show? Any favorites?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos