Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Arianna g.
Arianna g.
Danbury, CT
THEY ARE REALLY SUCH A GOOD SHOW I WATCH THEY A LOT BECUASE I DON'T GET TIRED OF WATCH THEM BECAUSE THIOSE PROBL;EM PAST IN REALYY
Heather H.
Heather H.
Tyler, TX
Best show in the entire universe! Always keeps you on your toes. Love love love it!!! I recommend this show for fellow law lovers
Cheyenne R.
Cheyenne R.
Sept. 22, 2016, 5:04 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
love this show. takes you through the thinking process of detectives & lets you try to piece together the puzzle along with them.
Tracelle N.
Tracelle N.
I don't get to watch TV often but when I do, this is all I watch. I love having family night and catching up on all the episodes.
Anita G.
Anita G.
Love love love this show. I'm pregnant and sometimes the episodes make me cry. Same thing happened when I was preggo with my son.
Abigail M.
Abigail M.
Vineland, NJ
Great show, with amazing acting and production. A must watch for any crime show fanatic. It just keeps getting better and better.
Jena B.
Jena B.
Rantoul, IL
So suspenseful. Keeps you on the edge of your seat. Love that you don't have to watch in any order to understand what's going on.
Karla G.
Karla G.
Los Angeles, CA
Sept. 26, 2016, 7:56 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
If you're into the whole criminal aspect of things to where you even want to see a daily struggle of FBI agents . This is ur show
Danny V.
Danny V.
Bronx, NY
Siempre me ha gusta esta seria es muy interesante y entretenida he visto todas las temporadas y las vuelvo a ver una y otra vez..
Noelle G.
Noelle G.
Long Beach, CA
Great show. Love the actors. Never use old ideas., all reimagined. This show has been on forever and I will always keep watching.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?