Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Raine W.
Raine W.
manchaca, tx

Can be silly but I love to watch this with a glass of wine after the kids are in bed. I feel like I've seen every episode a hundred times.
Brandy Z.
Brandy Z.
Friendship, IN

This show is okay. I have to be in the mood to watch it. I personally think there are plenty of other shows like this that are way better.
Jordan M.
Jordan M.
Belleville, IL

This is one of my guilty pleasure shows and over the years I have been connected with some of the main characters as well as other issues.
Misty N.
Misty N.
Ider, AL

It keeps you in suspense! Makes you stay a bit more aware of your surroundings since some of the stories can actually happen in real life.
Priss C.
Priss C.

Consistently good programing. A little pat, but that is expected in this format. I'm sure if always a happy ending would lose credibility.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Watertown, NY

I like that the story lines are many times based on real life crimes. I love all of the actors and hope that this show is never cancelled.
Marsha M.
Marsha M.

My mom got me hooked on watching this show years ago. now I'm watching it still today! this show is awesome I love the cases and the cast!
Deysi H.
Deysi H.

Great tv show i so recommend people this show. The first time that i watched this show i coul not stop watching. It has action and drama .
Ismah K.
Ismah K.

One of the best, most interesting shows I've come across. The cases are intense and the characters are really deep and personal. I love it
Lea H.
Lea H.

Great show. I like the fact that each episode is could of been a real case in real life, and that each character has a story line to them.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now