Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Lyssa G.
Lyssa G.
Spring, TX

Another amazing show. Makes me want to be a cop sometimes and it's so emotionally intriguing
. And the writing is freaking amazing.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Meridian, MS

I love this show . It's one of my favorite sit come to watch . The only thing wrong is that it doesn't play new episodes all year .
Nakeita T.
Nakeita T.
Brooklyn

Love this show... Been watching it pretty much my whole life... Seen every episode and this season seems like it's gonna be amazing
evelyn m.
evelyn m.
Valley Center, CA

obsessed with olivia benson! such a great show i never miss an episode, ive watch other shows simi,ar to this one and still love it
Maira G.
Maira G.
Hood River, OR

I started watching this show with the hubby and I wasn't sure how I felt about it at first but am learning to like it more and more
Veronica S.
Veronica S.
Concord, MI

Always a good show to watch.. Seems like everyone genuinely enjoys watching this show together. Easy to follow and great characters
Senda M.
Senda M.
Mobile, AL

just a great show when you need something to watch. If you need something to watch then this is always a great show to come back to
Vanna B.
Vanna B.
Ada, OK

If you like investigative type series you will love this one. Keeps you on the edge of your seat. I have been watching it for years
Kayla W.
Kayla W.

Definitely one of my favorite TV shows!! Even with all the character switches its still good, hasn't changed other than the actors.
Adri J.
Adri J.

THIS SHOW IS THE BEST. I PREFER SVU THAN CRIMINAL INTENT. SVU IS JUST INTERESTING CANT MISS AN EPISODE CANT WAIT FOR IT TO BE BACK.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now