Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Tracey M.
Tracey M.
Folsom , PA

I have been watching this show for years! Some of the stories are hard to watch but if you like cop shows then this is a must watch
Heath C.
Heath C.

Law and Order SVU is a classic! Any TV series that can make it past season 16 has my approval! Lol love the actors and the stories!
Kelly a.
Kelly a.
Coram, NY

Have been watching law n order since i was a kid and i love it. Its a staple of my childhood and i can watch it over and over again
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
Southaven, MS

Always dramatic and suspenseful. Love the actors. This show never gets old. If you love CSI, you will love SVU! It's the original.
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Hampton Bays, NY

Love this show!!! Have been a loyal fans since the beginning!!! I still even love the reruns and have not missed an episode yet!!!
Patricia M.
Patricia M.

it is really interesting to watch. especially whenever you're bored. you get so into how they get clues and know how thing happen.
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Macomb, MI

I have been watching this show since I was young. I love mr. wolf and all of his shows i watch Chicago Fire and pd and med as well
Love watching how the investigate crimes and screnes the never give up finding who's the killer reallyvrecommed watchingvthis show
Danies C.
Danies C.
East Orange, NJ

I love each and every episode or as i love to call it stories verry moving interesting i could spend moth watching this show only.
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
La Puente, CA

I've watched this so much that I want to become one of them. It has literally got me interested and made me more aware I love it !
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now