10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
Been watching this show since I was 13 with my cousin. LOVE it! Love that they've kept it going all these years. Actors are phenomenal for their parts which I'm hard to play.
I love this show! It's always been my favorite! It is completely addicting! You'll fall in love after one episode! I love the marathons
Who doesn't love SVU? Didn't you get all your detective skills from Olivia benson and Elliot? Come on! This show is everything!
Love the drama and suspense that the show gives. Unique stories that really draw you in.
this is the best show its my favorite ive seen literally every episode and still search through the seasons trying to find one i haven't seen yet lol ive got everyone i know hooked as well cant wait for the new season in a week.
I will forever only watch SVU out of the Law & Order series. It's simply the best because it has a more interesting cast and storylines.
I've watched every season of this show. Every episode captures your attention from beginning to end. If you haven't watched this show, you are definitely missing out
I love law and order it was one of the many criminal shows that I watched while I was pregnant.
I don't know what it is about this program. I've been watching it for years and I imagine I'll watch it into the future. I also watch the other Law and Order shows and the CSI spin offs. Maybe the intrigue comes from the fact that the stories are based on true stories that makes them so compelling. The acting is good and the ensemble starts to feel like family after a while. The characters are warm and human. They are good people doing a very emotionally difficult and demanding job. As long as the writing continues to be good and the stories interesting, I guess I'll keep watching...even occasionally binge watching!
I've watched this show since I was probably too young to watch it I've seen all the changes in the department over the years but I love and miss me some detective stabler
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos