Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Katelyn T.
Katelyn T.
Mexico, NY

My favorite TV show! You can really feel the emotion as Livie shows how much she is dedicated to her partner, stabler, and her job!
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Meridian, MS

I love this show . It's one of my favorite sit come to watch . The only thing wrong is that it doesn't play new episodes all year .
Justine A.
Justine A.

I love this show. I've just gotten into it in the past year or so. All of the characters are great and it is a great show to watch.
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Orlando, FL

Olivia Bensen is all I have to say. I could watch this all day long. So entertaining and aleays keeps you thinking and wanting more
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Newark, DE

I love Law and Order SVU. It's a captivating show that has a ton of seasons and episodes so there is always something new to watch!
Elley V.
Elley V.
Caldwell, ID

Who doesn't like svu. Can binge watch this all day and totally not feel guilty about it. Also, gives great tips on how to keep safe
Amy H.
Amy H.
Oshkosh, WI

Love this show. Olivia is fantastic. They portray women in a strong leadership role. We need more of this in television and movies.
Cassie M.
Cassie M.
Tuscaloosa, AL

Characters are relatable and interesting. Plot and extra characters change with each episode, so it's a whole new mystery to solve.
Krystle K.
Krystle K.
Brooklyn, NY

This is my favorite show I watch every episode I watch REP I love Olivia Benson I was Shelly if they will come back but the show is
Kayla W.
Kayla W.

Definitely one of my favorite TV shows!! Even with all the character switches its still good, hasn't changed other than the actors.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now