Add a Photo

Angela S.
Ashland City
Sept. 21, 2016, 9 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I love this show. I do miss Det. Stabler but it is still a good show it touches on subjects that peop.le don't want to talk about
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Susanville, CA
Who doesn't love Olivia Benson and detective Stabler. I love the older versions of the show not the new ones but it's still good.
Julie Z.
Julie Z.
Atchison, KS
Oct. 10, 2016, 3:03 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I love the action and I love the drama! Seen a lot of the episodes and can't wait to watch the new ones! Benton is my favorite!!!
Precious W.
Precious W.
Greenville, NC
My all time favorite crime show. If you are into crime shows and stuff like that you will love it. Its also based on true events.
Jackie K.
Jackie K.
Naperville, IL
Great show. Sometimes can be a little intense and definitely not for the weak hearted. So much better than regular law and order.
Abi A.
Abi A.
I have watched almost every episode. It like the way they add real life events and cases into the story line. Still miss Stabler.
Kati S.
Kati S.
Somerset, OH
Sept. 22, 2016, 6:27 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This is my all time favorite show!!! If I could only watch one show for the rest of my life this would be it love so interesting.
Adriana L.
Adriana L.
Tallahassee, FL
I LOVE SVU. I've been watching it since I was in middle school and I love every single episode! I can watch it all day and night.
Allison W.
Allison W.
Clarksville, IN
I love watching it it helps me understand things and i lov trying to figure out who did what i watch it everyday i have a problem
Ayla V.
Ayla V.
Law and Order SVU is one of the best shows hands down. Love Olivia, just her attitude. Her I don't take crap from anyone attitude.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?