Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Allison S.
Allison S.
Cranston, RI

I can rewatch svu any time of the day! Such a good show, cop shows are the best! They're shower but super detailed and interesting to watch
Hannah R.
Hannah R.
Cookville

Can't wait on the new season coming out! Love the teaser where the little boy pulls out a gun on the Agent can't wait to see what happens!
Amber E.
Amber E.
Sulphur, LA

My husband and I watch this show religiously! We love it. He is the one who got me hooked. Now that it's on Netflix we play it constantly.
Deysi H.
Deysi H.

Great tv show i so recommend people this show. The first time that i watched this show i coul not stop watching. It has action and drama .
It's My Life nightly routine I love this show sometimes it makes me think so I just want to try some of these things out loud just kidding
Melissa R.
Melissa R.

This my all time favorit TV show. I only wish they would bring Elliot back! It she's light on many present day struggles that we all face.
Marce A.
Marce A.
New Rochelle, NY

I love Law and Order SVU. It is a great show and it can also be very informative and gives the public a small view of the judicial system.
LisaMarie F.
LisaMarie F.
Deer Park, NY

Amazing show. Benson is my favorite. Always watching it even reruns . Been on forever and I'll keep watching it as long as it's on the air
Jamie S.
Jamie S.

Love this show. I have watched it from the beginning. Very interesting to see the characters change and move on, the stories don't get old
Maria C.
Maria C.

entretenido programa, con buen contenido y casos, que a veces parecen un poco exagerados y dificiles de creer pero divierten y entretienen
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now