Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Veronica S.
Veronica S.
Concord, MI

Always a good show to watch.. Seems like everyone genuinely enjoys watching this show together. Easy to follow and great characters
Cheryl B.
Cheryl B.
Moab, UT

I keep waiting for the classic decline of a good show. L&w is a classic. I will even watch reruns and that is saying a lot from me!
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.

I have been in love with this show since i was in middle school. Its suspenseful. The actors are great. It has real life scenarios.
Maira G.
Maira G.
Hood River, OR

I started watching this show with the hubby and I wasn't sure how I felt about it at first but am learning to like it more and more
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
Chapin, SC

I love law and order SVU! I feel that this show keeps you interested and full of constant suspense trying to figure out who did it.
Senda M.
Senda M.
Mobile, AL

just a great show when you need something to watch. If you need something to watch then this is always a great show to come back to
Krystle K.
Krystle K.
Brooklyn, NY

This is my favorite show I watch every episode I watch REP I love Olivia Benson I was Shelly if they will come back but the show is
Eman M.
Eman M.
Davis, CA

Some episodes were so good and some were okay, I was always interested in how things go down in a court house so it was a good show
Adri J.
Adri J.

THIS SHOW IS THE BEST. I PREFER SVU THAN CRIMINAL INTENT. SVU IS JUST INTERESTING CANT MISS AN EPISODE CANT WAIT FOR IT TO BE BACK.
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.

Love this show. Keeps you wondering what is going to happen next. Actors are great to watch. They play off of each other very well.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now