Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Sarah V.
Sarah V.
Corpus Christi, TX

One of my favorite shows. the stories are always amazing. The actors are great. definitely a series i can watch over and over again
Gloria M.
Gloria M.
Los Angeles , Ca

My favorite law and order series they always have a vey interesting story line for every episode always surprised when I watch this
Kayla W.
Kayla W.

Definitely one of my favorite TV shows!! Even with all the character switches its still good, hasn't changed other than the actors.
Nakeita T.
Nakeita T.
Brooklyn

Love this show... Been watching it pretty much my whole life... Seen every episode and this season seems like it's gonna be amazing
Sarah T.
Sarah T.

One of my all time favorite shows. So addicting and can watch episodes whenever, even if I've already seen them. Good drama TV show
Gina L.
Gina L.

SVU is really good. The eppies go way back and there are so many, so watching all of the seasons will take a while (which is good).
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Orlando, FL

Olivia Bensen is all I have to say. I could watch this all day long. So entertaining and aleays keeps you thinking and wanting more
Jamie S.
Jamie S.

Love this show! Have watched it throughout the years and it is still one of my go to shows. Love watching reruns and marathons too!
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Corpus Christi, TX

I watch this show every day it's interesting I guess that's why I watch it lol its a good show but has me worried about my kids lol
Maira G.
Maira G.
Hood River, OR

I started watching this show with the hubby and I wasn't sure how I felt about it at first but am learning to like it more and more
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?