Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Franklin, WI
I have been watching this show since 5th grade. I am 23 now. I can not get sick of it! Love trying to figure it out as I go along.
Morgan P.
Morgan P.
Ocean Isl Bch, NC
One of the best shows I've ever seen! I do miss Stabler. Benson will always be one of my favorite characters in TV history though!
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
Love this show. I've been a follower since it started. Great actors and actresses. Interesting to see real case types of new york.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Spokane, WA
Oct. 3, 2016, 7:53 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Even though it has a sad subject manner, and has been on air for what feels like my entire life, I still love it. Its so engaging.
Tori R.
Tori R.
Buttonwillow, CA
Olivia Benson is a strong character I've enjoyed following for years. I can always count on SVU for a twist and great crime drama.
Mariana H.
Mariana H.
Center Moriches, NY
THIS SHOW OH MY GOD 5 STARS ALL THE WAY ITS ABSOLUTELY GREAT I LOVE THIS SHOW OVER ANYTHING I WATCH IT FOR A TON OF HOURS AT ONCE
Alishia O.
Alishia O.
White Hall, AR
I love the intensity of these shows. It makes me get into the shows. I like how sometimes there are twists where it surprises me.
Haylee D.
Haylee D.
Favorite show to binge watch ! Each One delivers something different and delivers well developed characters and great story lines
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Susanville, CA
Who doesn't love Olivia Benson and detective Stabler. I love the older versions of the show not the new ones but it's still good.
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland City
Sept. 21, 2016, 9 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I love this show. I do miss Det. Stabler but it is still a good show it touches on subjects that peop.le don't want to talk about
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?