Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Stockton, CA

I love this show. I've seen every episode. There's enough contextual stuff that makes the show current and the acting is always phenomenal.
Staci L.
Staci L.

I have probably seen every episode more than once. I think like a lot of people the real life stories and amazing cast keep me entertained.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Asheville, NC

My go to show! I absolutely love this series and it never gets old. Even the older series do not disappoint. Glad my antenna picks this up!
Nelcida R.
Nelcida R.
Danbury, CT

This TV show is always going to be my favorite one, i like the fact that is based on real life events. it is just getting better with time.
C'estMartine K.
C'estMartine K.
Drexel Hill, PA

No matter how many times I have seen an episode, I still watch it through the end. Law & Order sets the standard for tv. Best acting on tv.
Cristal N.
Cristal N.

I freaking love this show!!! Although I was super sad when Stabler left I still watch and I love it!!! Wish he would t have left though lol
Emily N.
Emily N.
Box Elder, SD

I love this show as does my whole family. I remember watched this show growing up. And now since it's on Netflix I have seen every episode.
Alejandra R.
Alejandra R.
Santa Ana, CA

I love mariska Harigatay. Best female lead detective on any police/crime show. Get to really want to be a detective after watching the show
Alexis S.
Alexis S.
Roseville, MI

Currently watching this because i am on bedrest for a back injury. Love that its on all the time on two different channels! Very good show!
Rocio H.
Rocio H.
Bemidji, MN

I love this show as I am one that likes to figure it out before the show ends to see if I am right or wrong I has a lot of twists and turns
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now