Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Tylia B.
Tylia B.
St Petersburg, FL

SVU is my favorite of the Law & Order series. I've been watching since I was a little girl, and will continue to watch till the end.
Maira G.
Maira G.
Hood River, OR

I started watching this show with the hubby and I wasn't sure how I felt about it at first but am learning to like it more and more
Crystal M.
Crystal M.

I still love this show after all these years! It stays up with current events, and I really enjoy watching the spin they put on it!
Eman M.
Eman M.
Davis, CA

Some episodes were so good and some were okay, I was always interested in how things go down in a court house so it was a good show
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Santa Ana

One of the only shows I watch on tv. I can watch law and order all day in bed. The special victims unit i think is the best series.
Candace H.
Candace H.
Advance, NC

This show continues to have from the very beginning kept up with the times. And the characters lives are played out in each episode
Ashley W.
Ashley W.

Long running classic show. Not suitable for children, but adults love it. Many of the storylines are amplifications of real events.
Gloria M.
Gloria M.
Los Angeles , Ca

My favorite law and order series they always have a vey interesting story line for every episode always surprised when I watch this
Cindy P.
Cindy P.
Las Vegas, NV

Love it! One of my favorites love mystery detective and drama all in one and this is just that! I've probably watched every episode
Cassie M.
Cassie M.
Tuscaloosa, AL

Characters are relatable and interesting. Plot and extra characters change with each episode, so it's a whole new mystery to solve.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now