10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,151 Reviews
Top Questions See all 60 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
Best show ever!itdeals with cases that can relate to what happens in real life. Its filled with action and mystery which is great!
Olivia Benson is a strong character I've enjoyed following for years. I can always count on SVU for a twist and great crime drama.
Even though it has a sad subject manner, and has been on air for what feels like my entire life, I still love it. Its so engaging.
Law and order is the longest shows running and suv is the best of alll. Similar to the regular show but with specisl victims unit.
I watch this when its on marathon on USA and the local channels. I also watch on Hulu but I wish they would put it back on Netflix
We LOVE every Law and Order! My husband and I watch after the kids have gone to bed. Love catching the older episodes that re-air.
I have been watching this show since 5th grade. I am 23 now. I can not get sick of it! Love trying to figure it out as I go along.
THIS SHOW OH MY GOD 5 STARS ALL THE WAY ITS ABSOLUTELY GREAT I LOVE THIS SHOW OVER ANYTHING I WATCH IT FOR A TON OF HOURS AT ONCE
I can't even tell you how long I've been watching this show but uhm it's amazing and still is I could literally watch it all day.
I love this show. I do miss Det. Stabler but it is still a good show it touches on subjects that peop.le don't want to talk about
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos