Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Phoenix, AZ

This is.one my favorite series on television. I've watched practically every episode that they have on television. Its a great show.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Vassar, MI

I love this show . My favorite crime show. But what I love the most is how they help people and solve crimes and fight for the truth
Tracey M.
Tracey M.
Folsom, PA

I have been watching this show for years! Some of the stories are hard to watch but if you like cop shows then this is a must watch
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Orlando, FL

Olivia Bensen is all I have to say. I could watch this all day long. So entertaining and aleays keeps you thinking and wanting more
Kayla W.
Kayla W.

Definitely one of my favorite TV shows!! Even with all the character switches its still good, hasn't changed other than the actors.
Inga H.
Inga H.
Saint Albans, NY

Interesting show. Poignant and lots of fascinating twist. Great acting and great stars on the show. Excellent cameo appearances too
Sabrynab b.
Sabrynab b.
Pembroke Pnes, FL

This show never gets old and I can watch it anytime of the day. No others how is like this one and every episode is very different.
Sarah V.
Sarah V.
Corpus Christi, TX

One of my favorite shows. the stories are always amazing. The actors are great. definitely a series i can watch over and over again
Jamie S.
Jamie S.

Love this show! Have watched it throughout the years and it is still one of my go to shows. Love watching reruns and marathons too!
Tylia B.
Tylia B.
St Petersburg, FL

SVU is my favorite of the Law & Order series. I've been watching since I was a little girl, and will continue to watch till the end.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now