10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,176 Reviews
Top Questions See all 61 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
One of the best shows I've ever seen! I do miss Stabler. Benson will always be one of my favorite characters in TV history though!
Love me some law and order. Nothing better in the winter/fall then law and order and chipotle. Does anyone not like law and order?
Always have been a fan of this show. Even though I work in law enforcement, and know what's real and what's not, I still enjoy it!
I love this show and watch the seasons over and over again! I have seen every show and still enjoy watching it over and over again
THIS SHOW OH MY GOD 5 STARS ALL THE WAY ITS ABSOLUTELY GREAT I LOVE THIS SHOW OVER ANYTHING I WATCH IT FOR A TON OF HOURS AT ONCE
I can't even tell you how long I've been watching this show but uhm it's amazing and still is I could literally watch it all day.
I love this show. I do miss Det. Stabler but it is still a good show it touches on subjects that peop.le don't want to talk about
Can't go wrong with law and order. I love how there are reruns on TV I can be lazy and watch them all day long and not get bored.
Love love love this show. I'm pregnant and sometimes the episodes make me cry. Same thing happened when I was preggo with my son.
If you're into the whole criminal aspect of things to where you even want to see a daily struggle of FBI agents . This is ur show
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos