Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Becca L.
Becca L.
Newaygo, MI

Absolutely amazing show, so addicting. I watch it every time it's on. I absolutely love Benson. And just the story lines are always amazing
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Union City, NJ

This is one of my favorite shows because the actors are great and the story lines are always so interesting. Love when they have marathons!
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Stockton, CA

I love this show. I've seen every episode. There's enough contextual stuff that makes the show current and the acting is always phenomenal.
Ciera P.
Ciera P.
Hillsdale, NJ

I got hooked on this show 4 years ago :( let's just say it's addictive I've cried every episode.!! Soooo good and juicy very entertaining .
Andrea Z.
Andrea Z.

Es una serie que presenta la realidad de nuestra sociedad. Tiene temas que me hacen tomar conciencia sobre como debo mantener mi seguridad.
Nelcida R.
Nelcida R.
Danbury, CT

This TV show is always going to be my favorite one, i like the fact that is based on real life events. it is just getting better with time.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Asheville, NC

My go to show! I absolutely love this series and it never gets old. Even the older series do not disappoint. Glad my antenna picks this up!
Alejandra R.
Alejandra R.
Santa Ana, CA

I love mariska Harigatay. Best female lead detective on any police/crime show. Get to really want to be a detective after watching the show
C'estMartine K.
C'estMartine K.
Drexel Hill, PA

No matter how many times I have seen an episode, I still watch it through the end. Law & Order sets the standard for tv. Best acting on tv.
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Byron, MN

Great show. You have to watch whenever the kids aren't around though. This show has been on the air forever and has stood the test of time.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now