Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Olivia D.
Olivia D.
Astoria, NY
Best show ever. I love Maritska and she is such a great actor. I've seen every episode and keep planning on watching until it ends
Ellen M.
Ellen M.
Athens, GA
I watch this when its on marathon on USA and the local channels. I also watch on Hulu but I wish they would put it back on Netflix
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Love!!!!! Best law & order out there!!! Could watch it all day!!! Best show ever! Love love love!!!! Every episode is so addicting
April D.
April D.
Lawrenceville, GA
This is the best criminal/suspense series on television right now. I cannot get enough of SVU, the other spinoffs aren't my thing.
Jasmine L.
Jasmine L.
Los Angeles, CA
Best show ever!itdeals with cases that can relate to what happens in real life. Its filled with action and mystery which is great!
Tiffany G.
Tiffany G.
Jonesville, VA
SVU is a suspense filles TV series that you easily get hooked to. I have been watching it for years and am yet to get bored of it.
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
La Puente, CA
I've watched this so much that I want to become one of them. It has literally got me interested and made me more aware I love it !
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Loganville, GA
We LOVE every Law and Order! My husband and I watch after the kids have gone to bed. Love catching the older episodes that re-air.
Danny C.
Danny C.
Springfield, MA
Sept. 23, 2016, 9:08 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Good show but some of the episodes seem repetitive as they are always on cases and every other case somehow turns into a assaults.
Morgan P.
Morgan P.
Ocean Isl Bch, NC
One of the best shows I've ever seen! I do miss Stabler. Benson will always be one of my favorite characters in TV history though!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?