Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Theresa Y.
Theresa Y.
Biddeford, ME

Love Law and Order have been a fan for years. I love how their show is so true to life. it is exciting and keep me very entertained.
Whittney C.
Whittney C.
Jacksonville, NC

One of my ALL TIME favorite shows. Watch all the new ones and the re-runs. I could watch a marathon of this show any day of the week
Deandra B.
Deandra B.

This show is great to watch if you like to learn about crime and drama. It's really interesting, the topics that they come out with.
Zakiya C.
Zakiya C.
Compton, CA

One of the best shows ever on TV. Kind of sick to love a show about "special victims" but the acting is great and the plots are too!
Jerricka M.
Jerricka M.

It has been my favorite show since I can remember. Benson and Stabler were the best and Ice T of course. The originals were the best
Bianca A.
Bianca A.

This was my favorite show until they got rid of Elliot after that the show to me was ruined. I hate the character that replaced him.
Mirielle P.
Mirielle P.

I'm obsessed with law and order svu. It's such a great show and well acted!! It's perfect for a criminal show and all investigations
Love it very entertaining teaches you about a lot of things and has all kind if drama and situations goin on it just so good to watch
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Cleveland, OH

I love this show. The story lines and characters are so realistic. You can really relate. I really enjoy all the law in order shows.
Leslie G.
Leslie G.
Los Angeles, CA

I haven't watched the whole thing but some episodes here and there. I enjoy them just as much as I do an episode of vampire diaries.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?