Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Allysa W.
Allysa W.
Kingwood, TX

Great to cone hone to and watch to relax. Also very informing in a way. Love the characters and the acting. Hoping for more seasons
Sabrynab b.
Sabrynab b.
Pembroke Pnes, FL

This show never gets old and I can watch it anytime of the day. No others how is like this one and every episode is very different.
Veronica S.
Veronica S.
Concord, MI

Always a good show to watch.. Seems like everyone genuinely enjoys watching this show together. Easy to follow and great characters
Angela B.
Angela B.
Pensacola, FL

My wife and I love this show and have seen almost every episode to date. This is an amazing show with amazing actors and actresses.
Adri J.
Adri J.

THIS SHOW IS THE BEST. I PREFER SVU THAN CRIMINAL INTENT. SVU IS JUST INTERESTING CANT MISS AN EPISODE CANT WAIT FOR IT TO BE BACK.
Tara C.
Tara C.
Eau Claire, WI

Constantly watching this show even the reruns that I've seen a million times! It's one of the few "cop" shows I can actually watch.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
San Diego, CA

Super interesting show! I watch it on Netflix all the time on my spare time! It teaches you a lot to! Great way to spend spare time
Sarah T.
Sarah T.

One of my all time favorite shows. So addicting and can watch episodes whenever, even if I've already seen them. Good drama TV show
Inga H.
Inga H.
Saint Albans, NY

Interesting show. Poignant and lots of fascinating twist. Great acting and great stars on the show. Excellent cameo appearances too
Gloria M.
Gloria M.
Los Angeles , Ca

My favorite law and order series they always have a vey interesting story line for every episode always surprised when I watch this
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now