Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Danny C.
Danny C.
Springfield, MA
Sept. 23, 2016, 9:08 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Good show but some of the episodes seem repetitive as they are always on cases and every other case somehow turns into a assaults.
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Olathe, KS
Sept. 25, 2016, 10:24 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Love me some law and order. Nothing better in the winter/fall then law and order and chipotle. Does anyone not like law and order?
Shannon D.
Shannon D.
Chilhowie, VA
I have watched SVU from the beginning. I miss some of the actors but remain faithful to this show. I try to never miss an episode!
Ellen M.
Ellen M.
Athens, GA
I watch this when its on marathon on USA and the local channels. I also watch on Hulu but I wish they would put it back on Netflix
Anna C.
Anna C.
Benton, AR
Mariska Hargitay will make you fall in love with Olivia Benson. This series is action packed and keeps you guessing every episode!
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
Fremont, OH
Always have been a fan of this show. Even though I work in law enforcement, and know what's real and what's not, I still enjoy it!
Jess W.
Jess W.
Tidioute, PA
Law and order is one of my favorite shows, I've watched every episode that's on Netflix! If you like crime shows. Watch this one !
Mikki M.
Mikki M.
South Fulton, TN
Best cop show on TV. I love SVU. I love the characters. The episodes are real life issues. The detectives are tested in real ways.
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Macomb, MI
I have been watching this show since I was young. I love mr. wolf and all of his shows i watch Chicago Fire and pd and med as well
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Franklin, WI
I have been watching this show since 5th grade. I am 23 now. I can not get sick of it! Love trying to figure it out as I go along.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?