Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Yessenia B.
Yessenia B.
Palmdale, CA

Its a show you must see. Talks about real life cases. I never thought half those cases can even happen but now a days anything is possible.
Sherri M.
Sherri M.

I have been watching this show for as long as i can remember. Even with many new characters i alway find a few characters every new season.
Cristal N.
Cristal N.

I freaking love this show!!! Although I was super sad when Stabler left I still watch and I love it!!! Wish he would t have left though lol
Marbella G.
Marbella G.

De mis series favoritas, las sigo desde su inicio. Me gusta como describen los casos de cada capitulo. Solo que cambiaron mucho de actotres
Rikki H.
Rikki H.
Wise, VA

I love this show and continue to rewatch the episodes over and over again. I love the suspense and also the plot of the scenes! Great show.
Andrea Z.
Andrea Z.

Es una serie que presenta la realidad de nuestra sociedad. Tiene temas que me hacen tomar conciencia sobre como debo mantener mi seguridad.
Gina M.
Gina M.
Rock hill, Sc

Best series in TV history hands down. No complaints. Awesome acting and I love that you don't see the same actors in a ton of other things.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Stockton, CA

I love this show. I've seen every episode. There's enough contextual stuff that makes the show current and the acting is always phenomenal.
Chantel R.
Chantel R.

I HAVE BEEN WATCHING THIS FROM THE VERY FIRST EPISODE. NEVER LETS ME DOWN. EPISODE HAVE A GREAT CAST AND GOOD EPISODES EACH AND EVERY WEEK.
Becca L.
Becca L.
Newaygo, MI

Absolutely amazing show, so addicting. I watch it every time it's on. I absolutely love Benson. And just the story lines are always amazing
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now