Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Meredith L.
Meredith L.
High Point, NC

I need more stars! I've seen every episode ever Aired. Literally the best show ever. Ever. I can't wait til this weeks new episode!
Sarah T.
Sarah T.

One of my all time favorite shows. So addicting and can watch episodes whenever, even if I've already seen them. Good drama TV show
Nakeita T.
Nakeita T.
Brooklyn

Love this show... Been watching it pretty much my whole life... Seen every episode and this season seems like it's gonna be amazing
Jamie S.
Jamie S.

Love this show! Have watched it throughout the years and it is still one of my go to shows. Love watching reruns and marathons too!
evelyn m.
evelyn m.
Valley Center, CA

obsessed with olivia benson! such a great show i never miss an episode, ive watch other shows simi,ar to this one and still love it
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Orlando, FL

Olivia Bensen is all I have to say. I could watch this all day long. So entertaining and aleays keeps you thinking and wanting more
Inga H.
Inga H.
Saint Albans, NY

Interesting show. Poignant and lots of fascinating twist. Great acting and great stars on the show. Excellent cameo appearances too
Sarah V.
Sarah V.
Corpus Christi, TX

One of my favorite shows. the stories are always amazing. The actors are great. definitely a series i can watch over and over again
Senda M.
Senda M.
Mobile, AL

just a great show when you need something to watch. If you need something to watch then this is always a great show to come back to
Gina L.
Gina L.

SVU is really good. The eppies go way back and there are so many, so watching all of the seasons will take a while (which is good).
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now