Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Go to show when I can't make up my mind on something good to watch! Detective Olivia Benson...the drama...the suspense!! Too good!
Yesenia R.
Yesenia R.
Love this show! Love the actors! This one of my favorite crime shows! Olivia benson is everything! I'm always watching the reruns.
Hillary K.
Hillary K.
Woodlawn, IL
Love this show so much. A show I can watch over and over. Hate when characters go off the show though which seems to happen often.
Jazmine S.
Jazmine S.
This is one of these shows you watch over and over. You watch and try to crack the case and make your own opinion as it goes along
Patricia M.
Patricia M.
it is really interesting to watch. especially whenever you're bored. you get so into how they get clues and know how thing happen.
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Macomb, MI
I have been watching this show since I was young. I love mr. wolf and all of his shows i watch Chicago Fire and pd and med as well
anna m.
anna m.
Foothill Rnch, CA
One of my favorite shows. I love that you don't have to watch them in order, you can pick whatever episode interests you the most.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Greenacres, WA
I have watched this show for over a decade. Mariska Hargitay is one of my favorite actresses. Watching her develop over the years.
April D.
April D.
Lawrenceville, GA
This is the best criminal/suspense series on television right now. I cannot get enough of SVU, the other spinoffs aren't my thing.
Katie C.
Katie C.
Nicholasville, KY
Great show. After so many season I am still hooked. Love Olivia Benson and all she's been through with her experience on the show.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?