Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Marisela S.
Marisela S.

So interesting and entertaining. Love the SUV marathon, I'm hooked all day. My favorite show by far. This is my Sunday funday treat.
Carisa H.
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN

Favorite show and a longtime favorite series. This Is one of the few shows that I watch religiously! Great characters and storylines
Allie W.
Allie W.
Marion, NC

I have enjoyed watching this show for many years. Easy to pickup and come back to as you wouldn't be lost if you missed a few shows.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Concord, NH

Love watching Law dn Order SVU, makes you think about what is happening out in the world and how to get help and protect our selves.
Katia K.
Katia K.
Cherry Hill, NJ

Sometimes this show is a bit boring but overall.. love this show! the plot twists are insane and I love it. watch law and order svu!
Justine Y.
Justine Y.
Clackamas , OR

One of my favorite shows! I've watched every season and although it's similar to the other Law & Order shows, I think it's the best.
Kristin B.
Kristin B.

My favorite of the law and order series'. A mystery and drama series you won't want to miss. You can watch them over and over again.
Bianka C.
Bianka C.
Fresno, CA

So Stuck On The Series I Even Started All The Way Back From Season 1 Until Now.
I Even Like All The New Characters Especially Omaro!
Heather A.
Heather A.

Always amazing suspense episodes, I could watch this show none stop!! Great TV Series and I would definitely give it the thumbs up!!
Adisa A.
Adisa A.
Dacula, GA

My favorite of all, I have watched every episode for the past 15 years and still watch the same shows all over and I dont get bored.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now