Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Edilma S.
Edilma S.

Gosto dessa série policial com temas atuais os atores são otimos tudo é bem legal super interessante os temas abordados e bem representados
pam p.
pam p.

This was a great show interesting informative and imaginative I was hooked binged watched this and left wanting more the best law and order
Yessenia B.
Yessenia B.
Palmdale, CA

Its a show you must see. Talks about real life cases. I never thought half those cases can even happen but now a days anything is possible.
Zenia G.
Zenia G.

Love it... i can spend all day watching it but as long as Olivia and Stabler are in it. Thats the only way ill watch this.Love how they act
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Exeter, CA

I started watching this show with my fiancé. I watched a few episodes with him and then I was hooked on it too. I love love love this show.
erica e.
erica e.
La Moille, IL

Always interesting! keeps my interest I have to watch it till the end. Great show to watch when on treadmill keeps me running till the end.
Gina M.
Gina M.
Rock hill, Sc

Best series in TV history hands down. No complaints. Awesome acting and I love that you don't see the same actors in a ton of other things.
Mariela F.
Mariela F.
Brooklyn, NY

I absolutely love this show . It's just so amazing how they out it together . I feel like you also learn about the Court and the law more .
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Byron, MN

Great show. You have to watch whenever the kids aren't around though. This show has been on the air forever and has stood the test of time.
Yeigly P.
Yeigly P.
Kissimmee, FL

Aprendo mucho de las leyes y derechos. Muchas veces me tomo a pecho los casos y hay varios episodios que me causan impresió. Me gusta mucho
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now