Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Karla B.
Karla B.
Charlotte, NC

Excellent way to kill an entire day. Consistently good writing with great cast throughout the entire series. Hope it keeps on going!
Marisela S.
Marisela S.

So interesting and entertaining. Love the SUV marathon, I'm hooked all day. My favorite show by far. This is my Sunday funday treat.
Haley D.
Haley D.

This show is the most interesting show ever. It has amazing plots, actors, and scenes. It's true one of a kind and highly addicting!
Gracie G.
Gracie G.
Mcallen, TX

Very intresting show i love this i really enjoy watching all their epusodes this show will keep you watching it from start to ending
Bianca A.
Bianca A.

This was my favorite show until they got rid of Elliot after that the show to me was ruined. I hate the character that replaced him.
Annette B.
Annette B.
Harrison, MI

One of my favorite shows, very intresting story lines , can hold my attention , Stabler is my favorite person , he cares way to much
Kari H.
Kari H.
Longview, WA

Very emotional. Brings you right into the story. The plot is well written. Sometimes it's redundant. Same story different characters
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Newark, DE

I love Law and Order SVU. It's a captivating show that has a ton of seasons and episodes so there is always something new to watch!
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.

I have been in love with this show since i was in middle school. Its suspenseful. The actors are great. It has real life scenarios.
Tracey M.
Tracey M.
Folsom , PA

I have been watching this show for years! Some of the stories are hard to watch but if you like cop shows then this is a must watch
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now