Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Anya T.
Anya T.
Brooklyn, NY

I can get wrapped up in this show and not even realize that the entire day has gone. It's so good. I watch it on Ion on my days off.
Marielle G.
Marielle G.
Newington, CT

This show is my guilty pleasure I could watch multiple episodes in a day without even realizing it. Very suspenseful and intriguing.
I love this pogram since I was a child,. Is so interesting and the actors are phenomenal, the main female character is my favourite.
Kirstin G.
Kirstin G.
Crown Point , IN

I love how they squeeze in real life events and dramatize it. I love all with Olivia Benson and wish her old partner was back there.
Nancy B.
Nancy B.
Lincolnton, NC

I love this show. Mariska Hargitay is amazing. I fond myself feeling the emotions of the characters , I have cried. Great great show
manfia z.
manfia z.
Amherst, Ny

One of the best shows ever. Very engaging and interesting. I love Olivia Benson's character. She is a great role model for any girl.
Allie W.
Allie W.
Marion, NC

I have enjoyed watching this show for many years. Easy to pickup and come back to as you wouldn't be lost if you missed a few shows.
Kristin B.
Kristin B.

My favorite of the law and order series'. A mystery and drama series you won't want to miss. You can watch them over and over again.
Sativa B.
Sativa B.

All time fav show. Leaves you on your feet especially with the new seasons. Great for anyone whole loves suspense and criminal shows
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Richmond, VA

Beat show hands down! I can sit and watch this show all day long! If they ever cancel this show I really don't know what I would do!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?