Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Alicia W.
Alicia W.
Saint Louis, MO
I'm still getting used to the new season but the old season was better song All I gotta say for that is they should keep it going.
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Go to show when I can't make up my mind on something good to watch! Detective Olivia Benson...the drama...the suspense!! Too good!
Heather G.
Heather G.
Jena, LA
FAVORITE CRIMINAL SHOW OF ALL TIME. I love it, its so interesting. I am always waiting for the next season or episode to come out.
Brian V.
Brian V.
Las Vegas, NV
Great program with the typical police thriller mystery plot. Each episode contains a unique twist to always keep you on your feet.
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
Southaven, MS
Always dramatic and suspenseful. Love the actors. This show never gets old. If you love CSI, you will love SVU! It's the original.
hailey h.
hailey h.
Oklahoma City, OK
Ive watched this show ever since i was little me and my dad watched it all the time. i would defiantly recommend i love this show.
kaylea C.
kaylea C.
Theodore, AL
Ibwatch it when it marathons on usa. Otherwise i don't. Do they even make new episodes? I'm not sure but olivia and stabler forever.
Diana M.
Diana M.
San Pedro, CA
Oct. 7, 2016, 4:15 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I'm like that show because all the time it's a new episodes interesting and suspense! Some times I feel like I am on the show haha
Candice R.
Candice R.
I LOVE this show. I've seen many people come and go which makes me sad, but as long as they keep Olivia I'll continue to be a fan.
Elizabeth N.
Elizabeth N.
One of my most favorite shows. Ive watched it since i was little. Started watching it with my mom. Havent missed and episode since
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?