Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Bobbi S.
Bobbi S.

This show is very well written. It will keep you on the edge of the seat, trying to find the guilty party, and sometimes even make you cry.
Stephanie m.
Stephanie m.
New York , New York

This is my favorite TV show. I've been watching this since I was like 12 something worth watching. It just get interesting in every episode
Mariela F.
Mariela F.
Brooklyn, NY

I absolutely love this show . It's just so amazing how they out it together . I feel like you also learn about the Court and the law more .
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Exeter, CA

I started watching this show with my fiancé. I watched a few episodes with him and then I was hooked on it too. I love love love this show.
Zenia G.
Zenia G.

Love it... i can spend all day watching it but as long as Olivia and Stabler are in it. Thats the only way ill watch this.Love how they act
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
Los Angeles, CA

I've literally seen every single of episode of this show AT LEAST twice! It's one of my guilty TV pleasures. Never boring, always exciting!
Chloe H.
Chloe H.

One of my favorite shows EVER. So so so good. No crime show will ever top SVU I'm sure of that! Olivia benson kills the game every episode.
Tabetha H.
Tabetha H.
Heber, AZ

I have watched this show for years. I replay the shows during the summer. Olivia is my favorite actor.
This show pulls on the heart strings
Cheyenne B.
Cheyenne B.

Who doesn't love this show? It's amazing. I also like the creators other shows. This show has had a long run and that shows how great it is
Assetou C.
Assetou C.
Silver Spring, MD

Great show with a different plot every episode while still staying true to an ongoing story. The episodes are suspenseful and nail bitting.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now