Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Marie W.
Marie W.

I love and have loved this show for sooooo long, it's had a good run. But I can't be the only one to think it's time to wrap for good; am I?
Patricia E.
Patricia E.
Reno, NV

I love this show. I would highly recommend this law and order series. The older seasons are great - stabler and benson are an amazing team!!
Karina C.
Karina C.

The best Law & Order series show SUV. Even-though one of my favorite character left still love it. It has drama, action, just like the cops.
Terri L.
Terri L.
Sullivan, MO

I would have never watched this on my own but my husband had me watch it with him a few times and I as hooked. Liv is my favorite character.
Morgan H.
Morgan H.
Sevierville, TN

Law and order has been my favorite show for years now I have never ever missed an episode and have probably seen each episode about 5x each!
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Mcallen, TX

I love all this I'm always looking forward to seeing the next episode to see what is going on and lots of thing relate to what we live today
Darci W.
Darci W.
Terre Haute, IN

We love watching this show as a go to can't find anything to watch at the moment show on Netflix. We have been watching this show for years.
Kissy C.
Kissy C.

is very interesting cases with and all the technology they use to solve cases and as the most insignificant sign may be key to solving cases
Hannah D.
Hannah D.
Belmont, MS

This is a great show. I love watching this with my mom. We like the new seasons better than the old ones. Don't ever quit making more shows.
Jaimie M.
Jaimie M.
Winston Salem, NC

I think the long list of seasons this show has speaks for itself. It has to be one of the longest running shows on television. It's so real.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now