Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Samantha F.
Samantha F.
New Castle, IN

I love Olivia! She is my favorite! The fact that she always figures everything out and is always there for her team is just awesome!
Jerricka M.
Jerricka M.

It has been my favorite show since I can remember. Benson and Stabler were the best and Ice T of course. The originals were the best
Leslie G.
Leslie G.
Los Angeles, CA

I haven't watched the whole thing but some episodes here and there. I enjoy them just as much as I do an episode of vampire diaries.
Kiera S.
Kiera S.

I love this show it has all the police stuff and catching bad guys but it tells us about the characters personal lives to balance it
Kaitlin W.
Kaitlin W.

This show is so addicting! I love this show! Keeps me coming back for more! Great show! I binge watch this show over and over again!
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Richmond, VA

Beat show hands down! I can sit and watch this show all day long! If they ever cancel this show I really don't know what I would do!
Gracie G.
Gracie G.
Mcallen, TX

Very intresting show i love this i really enjoy watching all their epusodes this show will keep you watching it from start to ending
Nichole G.
Nichole G.
Schenectady, NY

The best brand of law and order. The best actors and the best story lines. They give us many tear jerkers but over alk a great show.
Danielle V.
Danielle V.
Belleville, NJ

Love this show been watching this for years love the crime mystery drama shows from the actors to the stories they tell on each show
manfia z.
manfia z.
Amherst, Ny

One of the best shows ever. Very engaging and interesting. I love Olivia Benson's character. She is a great role model for any girl.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now