Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
Bianca A.
Bianca A.

This was my favorite show until they got rid of Elliot after that the show to me was ruined. I hate the character that replaced him.
Julia F.
Julia F.
Troy, NY

This show is great. It always has a new plot and is always interesting to watch. I've watched almost everyone that's how good it is.
Marisela S.
Marisela S.

So interesting and entertaining. Love the SUV marathon, I'm hooked all day. My favorite show by far. This is my Sunday funday treat.
I love this pogram since I was a child,. Is so interesting and the actors are phenomenal, the main female character is my favourite.
Samantha F.
Samantha F.
New Castle, IN

I love Olivia! She is my favorite! The fact that she always figures everything out and is always there for her team is just awesome!
Leslie G.
Leslie G.
Los Angeles, CA

I haven't watched the whole thing but some episodes here and there. I enjoy them just as much as I do an episode of vampire diaries.
Alexandra R.
Alexandra R.
Murray, KY

So addicted to this show. Mariska is fantastic. I like how you can watch an episode alone, you don't have to watch them in sequence.
Shivani P.
Shivani P.

THE BEST SHOW EVER! No matter how many times I watch it, i never get tired of it! So captivating. Keeps you on the edge of your seat
Malak B.
Malak B.
Chesterfield, MO

This is my all time favorite series! I love it because it is the most realistic crime drama on tv and reflects real life situations.
Kristin B.
Kristin B.

My favorite of the law and order series'. A mystery and drama series you won't want to miss. You can watch them over and over again.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now