Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Kaitlin J.
Kaitlin J.
Santa Cruz, CA
LOVE IT! I miss some of the characters of the older seasons, but its still a good show. You get addicted easily. A good binge watch
Jenn V.
Jenn V.
Philadelphia , PA
Oct. 1, 2016, 11:13 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
SVU is one of my favorite shows, the cast gets better and better. I love seeing the cast grow and handle every situation as a team.
Alicia W.
Alicia W.
Mattawan, MI
Watching this actually at this moment. great show, very entertaining, easy to pick up on each episode don't have to watch in order
Kaitlyn E.
Kaitlyn E.
Tallahassee, FL
Oct. 7, 2016, 10:18 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Love this show so much. I have seen every episode and I rewatch old episodes all the time. SO good. Definitely recommend to others
Morgan M.
Morgan M.
Crawley, WV
Of course I love this show!! Is there anything better than curling up with popcorn and a blanket and just having an SVU marathon??
Hellie V.
Hellie V.
Although it's sometimes hard to watch this show is my all time favorite of all the law and orders !! Detective benson is amazing !
Honeywell D.
Honeywell D.
North Pole
Not just entertaining but also educational too. This show has influenced many people regarding victimization issues, very powerful
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Albuquerque, NM
I love SVU I can watch for hours and hours at a time! One of my favorite shows by far. I have watched every episode multiple times
Amber D.
Amber D.
Okeana, OH
This show is so addiction oh my gosh. I cNt get enough of t ! I'll even watch repeats if I've already seen them over three times !
Love watching how the investigate crimes and screnes the never give up finding who's the killer reallyvrecommed watchingvthis show
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?