BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #8 in TV

• Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Sarah A.
Richmond, VA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
They can say insanely gross and disturbing things and it's kind of hilarious. Watch starting at season 1 and play the Law and Order drinking game to get super wasted. For one, drink every time you see B.D. Wong. Anyways, this show is a classic and I'm glad it is still going this long after the original Law and Order ended.
Jess E.
Grand Jct, CO
I love this show and have seen every episode. However, it does have it's share of issues. It can be quite soapy at times and occasionally likes to slap you in the face with the lessons and opinions it's trying to impart. Overall though, I like the stories, I like the cast and I will continue to watch until it is fully over.
Samantha B.
Portland, OR
I have seen every episode of this many times over. I will never get tired of watching SVU. The older seasons are the best, Elliott Stabler left the show in season 11 or 12 and it just wasn't the same after that. Although Olivia Benson is the incredible female on TV and makes the show so great, even without her old partner.
Ana Sofía V.
Desde siempre me hha gustado, creo que la formsa como plantean los casos hace que uno se pregunte cuan cerca esta de que suceda algo así, asi que activa las alarmas. Me gusta mucho la humanidad con la que dirigen los episodios, muestran la parte sensible de quienes trabajan en esas areas, algo que es muy real. Nada de frialdad y frivolidad.
Allison K.
New City, NY
BRING BACK ELLIOT!!!!! I love this show and have been a huge fan for a long time, so there is no twist in the series that can make me stop watching, but I do miss the days of Elliot on the show. Him and Olivia had such great chemistry on the show. It is a must watch for so many reasons. It is a show that hits close to home for any viewer and makes people more aware of their surroundings and is progressive in views of sexual assault and violence.
Keyanna J.
Memphis, TN
I know it's kind of crazy is you leaving a 5-star rating to a show that's about gruesome and horrific crimes but which detective like Elliot and Olivia and the crazy stories that they saw and how its real-life grit you can't help but to be drawn in every episode it's something new it's something and it's something that is real
Rebecca K.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHO DOESN'T LOVE IT WHEN AN SVU MARATHON COMES ON?! (Actually probably my boyfriend, he hates the show, but whatever.) SVU is my favorite from the Law & Order series, it has more to do with personal crimes than the other L&Os. It's top notch crime drama, and all the actors are great (and yes, I'm including Ice T in that lol!).
Danielle F.
green sea, SC
Love Law & Order. Have been watching since I was little. Just recently caught up on all the seasons thanks to Netflix and Hulu. Went back and watch seasons 10 and up in order to make sure I did not miss a thing. I love, it is not a normal show with a basic plot and setting, it has mulitple plots and story lines through out.
Janet M.
Baltimore, MD
DUN DUN. Funny that this is even something to review, but how can I pass it up!! This show is a classic - always exciting to watch and story lines maintain diversity despite years and years on tv. Not exactly the lightest and happiest of shows, but gripping and pulls you in. One of those shows I can always turn on and enjoy.
Vennessa G.
El Paso, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This si my all time favorite show on television. I am addicted to this I even have the ringtone on my phone haha. I'm such a fan of this show, it helps keep me entertained and I love the characters. I never feel like it is the same old thing or get bored with it like I do with so many other shows that are on. It just really is a great TV show, almost like those true TV shows but without you feeling guilty that you are watching bad things that really happened.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?