• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Ana Sofía V.
Desde siempre me hha gustado, creo que la formsa como plantean los casos hace que uno se pregunte cuan cerca esta de que suceda algo así, asi que activa las alarmas. Me gusta mucho la humanidad con la que dirigen los episodios, muestran la parte sensible de quienes trabajan en esas areas, algo que es muy real. Nada de frialdad y frivolidad.
Vennessa G.
El Paso, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This si my all time favorite show on television. I am addicted to this I even have the ringtone on my phone haha. I'm such a fan of this show, it helps keep me entertained and I love the characters. I never feel like it is the same old thing or get bored with it like I do with so many other shows that are on. It just really is a great TV show, almost like those true TV shows but without you feeling guilty that you are watching bad things that really happened.
Rebecca K.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHO DOESN'T LOVE IT WHEN AN SVU MARATHON COMES ON?! (Actually probably my boyfriend, he hates the show, but whatever.) SVU is my favorite from the Law & Order series, it has more to do with personal crimes than the other L&Os. It's top notch crime drama, and all the actors are great (and yes, I'm including Ice T in that lol!).
Michael J.
Farmington, MN
Another great TV show that will have you on the edge of your seat, talking to the tv. This show will have you thinking your a lawyer. It walks a very fine, line between TV and reality. Great cast, great stories. It's a police show where the detectives work with these perverted, crime cases. It will definitely get you thinking.
Allison K.
New City, NY
BRING BACK ELLIOT!!!!! I love this show and have been a huge fan for a long time, so there is no twist in the series that can make me stop watching, but I do miss the days of Elliot on the show. Him and Olivia had such great chemistry on the show. It is a must watch for so many reasons. It is a show that hits close to home for any viewer and makes people more aware of their surroundings and is progressive in views of sexual assault and violence.
Kelly T.
Hermantown, MN
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I have beenwatching this series since it first came out. It has a great cast and frequently guest stars that are top notch. Often times the story lines are pulled from the headlines and then changed ever so slightly to keep you guessing. Sometimes the show has resolution at the end of the episode and sometimes it leave in the lurch. I wish they hadn't gotten rid of so many of the original cast members but the plot lines help to make up the difference.
Paige K.
Dekalb, IL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This show can be very formulaic, but because of the content I find it a good show to watch when I'm not in the mood to pay a great amount of attention to the show, but want something going on in the background of whatever else I'm doing. It's also got an incredibly large amount of seasons so it's easy to marathon without interruption.
Keyanna J.
Memphis, TN
I know it's kind of crazy is you leaving a 5-star rating to a show that's about gruesome and horrific crimes but which detective like Elliot and Olivia and the crazy stories that they saw and how its real-life grit you can't help but to be drawn in every episode it's something new it's something and it's something that is real
Danielle F.
green sea, SC
Love Law & Order. Have been watching since I was little. Just recently caught up on all the seasons thanks to Netflix and Hulu. Went back and watch seasons 10 and up in order to make sure I did not miss a thing. I love, it is not a normal show with a basic plot and setting, it has mulitple plots and story lines through out.
Sarah A.
Richmond, VA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
They can say insanely gross and disturbing things and it's kind of hilarious. Watch starting at season 1 and play the Law and Order drinking game to get super wasted. For one, drink every time you see B.D. Wong. Anyways, this show is a classic and I'm glad it is still going this long after the original Law and Order ended.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?