Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Mikayla Y.
Mikayla Y.
Stockton, CA
I love this, especially the ones where the bad guy gets away because it keeps it real, not always is the good guy gonna get justice and it's messed up but it's true and I think that show gives a good balance of what it's like to be a detective and want justice but can't get it or the pride in getting justice
Sheryl S.
Sheryl S.
West Linn, OR
Love Law & Order SVU. One of the longest running crime shows that has captivated my attention over and over again throughout the years. Olivia brings a strong female presence and deserves more awards than can be counted. Ripped from the headlines episodes are the best (the headlines you can really remember).
Janie H.
Janie H.
Omaha, NE
Oct. 4, 2016, 7:17 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
SVU is easily one of my all-time favorite shows. I've followed it more or less since it first started, and I've loved seeing how the show has evolved over the years. I think they do a great job incorporating real-world stories into their fictional universe, and the talent of Mariska Hargitay is unparalleled.
Danyell J.
Danyell J.
Paragould, AR
Love this show! It's so easy to get into!! Benson and Stabler are AMAZING partners and it makes you love the show even more! The stories are horrid and sad, however seeing the detectives not stop until justice is served makes it worth watching! Definitely recommended for an older audience not small children!
Alizea D.
Alizea D.
Philadelphia, PA
The Show Law & Order: SVU Has To Be The Greatest Show Ever. I Love When They Finally Get The Person And Takes Them To Jail. Also Every character Fits the Actor Perfectly. It Is Completely Similar To Other Shows But This Is The First Of The Many Shows. I Recommend This Show To People Who Are Into Crime Shows.
Amelia F.
Amelia F.
Tucson, AZ
This is the only Law & Order still on TV, and for good reason. Olivia Benson is one of the best characters on TV. Her character development is amazing throughout the series.

Although many people were sad to see Stabler go, I think the show has only gotten stronger in the last few years. A must see for sure!
Miranda H.
Miranda H.
Spokane Vly, WA
Sept. 29, 2016, 9:13 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I love Law & Order: SVU and the way they always tackle real life issues with the story lines. The cast is absolutely phenomenal and features many strong women. The only thing I don't like about the show is that because of it's negative and sometimes frightening topics, I can only handle it in small amounts.
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Baltimore, MD
Law &I Order: SVU is an amazing show. I love watching cop shows and investigation shows and if anyone is ever looking for a good cop show to watch, it's definitely law and order SVU. I also love that the show isn't just about taking people to jail. You get to actually see what goes on in he detectives lives
Heather S.
Heather S.
Helena, AL
This is one of those shows that you can watch over and over and over again without ever getting tired of it. Marishka Hargitay plays an amazing lead as Olivia Benson. This not only has a lot of action but also gives you a glimpse of the demanding schedules of police officers and detectives. Love this show!!
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
Martin, KY
I can't even remember when I first started watching Law & Order SVU. It's been around for so long! SVU is my favorite Law & Order. I've gotten attached to the characters! They run marathons of it all the time so I get caught up easy. I can even rewatch episodes that I've already watched and I still love it!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?