Add a Photo

By LAW & ORDER: SVU
#5 in TV
Photos (23)
I love it. Im obsessed with it. This show is the most amazing thing in the world. I've been watching it since i was little and i still cant get enough of this show. The actors are phenomenal and they get you immersed into the story and make you feel like you have a personal connection with them. Totally recommend it
Sophia P.
Sophia P.
Lemont, IL

Best show on cable tv. I've always watched law and order since I was a kid, and got into svu in high school. I was so sad when Eliot left but at least Ice-T is still on the show. There's truly not an episode that I didn't enjoy with this show. But I do recommend watching the seasons in order instead of re-runs on tv
Gail S.
Gail S.
Cleveland, OH

What can be said about Law & Order: SVU that has not previously been said about the Law & Order franchise. I have watched every Law & Order episode since the beginning. I have just loved each and everyone of the shows that I have seen. I would definitely recommend to everyone. The writing and acting are outstanding.
Paris H.
Paris H.
Baldivis

Law & Order SVU is one of the most interesting Crime shows I've watched. I don't find it to be like any others. It is very believable and you feel like what is happening on the show is real. My favorite scene's are the ones that involve Noah Benson's adopted son.
I recommend this show if you like crime with a twist.
Levia C.
Levia C.
Freeport, FL

A lot of triggering cases if you've been through any kind of sexual assault or know others who have. It's a good watch though and I love the happier endings when justice is served. It's frustrating when it isn't but having a show that displays that there isn't always a happy ending is more real life and relate-able.
Erin M.
Erin M.

I really like this show! I prefer it over the other Law and Orders. I like the characters on this show the best. All of the episodes used to be on Netflix, but now it is just the most recent seasons. There are episodes that come on TV all the time though on a few different channels. You need to give this show a try!
Lynese G.
Lynese G.
Irving, TX

I'm a really big science nerd so I watch a lot of forensic shows and law & Order: SVU is my absolute favorite! Hands down my number one favorite show to watch on my free time. Honestly I'm a really big nerd in everything and I just love this show, i highly recommend this show if you're into the whole forensic stuff.
Chandra F.
Chandra F.
Bowling Green, KY

This show helped my daughter during a very difficult time in her life. It helped by letting her know that she wasn't the only person who has gone through this type of situation and that it wasn't her fault. It also helps parents such as myself see warning signs to look for in the future. I would recommend this 100%
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
South Gate, CA

Good show. It is hard to watch some of the episode because of the graphic nature. The show portrays accurate situations of child abuse, abduction, neglect and more. The actors are great and convincing in their roles. Diffently a good sho to watch. You get caught up in the story and each story is uniquely different.
Gina S.
Gina S.
Pennsauken, NJ

I love it!! But almost every episode is great. I like how she became Sargent. If you watch the news most of their shows are spin offs from real events even though they disclose they arnt. But nevertheless it is what it is and millions of people enjoy watching. They also heighten awareness which good came out of tv.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now