10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,177 Reviews
Top Questions See all 61 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
If you like investigative type series you will love this one. Keeps you on the edge of your seat. I have been watching it for years
Best show ever. I love Maritska and she is such a great actor. I've seen every episode and keep planning on watching until it ends
Ive watched this show ever since i was little me and my dad watched it all the time. i would defiantly recommend i love this show.
Of course I love this show!! Is there anything better than curling up with popcorn and a blanket and just having an SVU marathon??
this is one of my favorite criminal shows i get so nerveos every episode . i like every single episode make it look so real always
Not just entertaining but also educational too. This show has influenced many people regarding victimization issues, very powerful
Love this show so much. A show I can watch over and over. Hate when characters go off the show though which seems to happen often.
This show is so addiction oh my gosh. I cNt get enough of t ! I'll even watch repeats if I've already seen them over three times !
I'm like that show because all the time it's a new episodes interesting and suspense! Some times I feel like I am on the show haha
I've watched this so much that I want to become one of them. It has literally got me interested and made me more aware I love it !
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos