Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
San Diego, CA
Super interesting show! I watch it on Netflix all the time on my spare time! It teaches you a lot to! Great way to spend spare time
Jeannie G.
Jeannie G.
I enjoy all the Law and Order series but SVU is the best. The shoes depict reality well and keep you coming back for more suspense.
Jamie R.
Jamie R.
Newberry, MI
I've watched almost every single episode. Love this tv show, although it sometimes it seems like they get pretty similar sometimes.
Meredith L.
Meredith L.
High Point, NC
Sept. 30, 2016, 12:29 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I need more stars! I've seen every episode ever Aired. Literally the best show ever. Ever. I can't wait til this weeks new episode!
Veronica S.
Veronica S.
Concord, MI
Always a good show to watch.. Seems like everyone genuinely enjoys watching this show together. Easy to follow and great characters
Esmer G.
Esmer G.
Rio Grande City, Texas
Law & Order has some great scenes , crazy crime investigations! i alwys get excited when isee that its on tv. theme music is great!
Adri J.
Adri J.
THIS SHOW IS THE BEST. I PREFER SVU THAN CRIMINAL INTENT. SVU IS JUST INTERESTING CANT MISS AN EPISODE CANT WAIT FOR IT TO BE BACK.
Cindy P.
Cindy P.
Las Vegas, NV
Love it! One of my favorites love mystery detective and drama all in one and this is just that! I've probably watched every episode
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Santa Ana
Oct. 5, 2016, 9:27 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
One of the only shows I watch on tv. I can watch law and order all day in bed. The special victims unit i think is the best series.
Vanna B.
Vanna B.
Ada, OK
If you like investigative type series you will love this one. Keeps you on the edge of your seat. I have been watching it for years
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?