Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Zul E.
Zul E.
Sun City, CA

There hasn't been a show that I have watched religiously like I have watch Law & Order SVU. From the Tabler dats I will remain a fan.
Ariana G.
Ariana G.
Saint Cloud, FL

This show is to die for it keeps you on your toes, it educates you in court knowledge, legal backgrounds, and even people mannerisms.
Dakota G.
Dakota G.

SVU has been on of my favorite shows for going on 10 years! The cast has been wonderful and there is always a new case to figure out!
Katia K.
Katia K.
Cherry Hill, NJ

Sometimes this show is a bit boring but overall.. love this show! the plot twists are insane and I love it. watch law and order svu!
I love this pogram since I was a child,. Is so interesting and the actors are phenomenal, the main female character is my favourite.
Alexandra R.
Alexandra R.
Murray, KY

So addicted to this show. Mariska is fantastic. I like how you can watch an episode alone, you don't have to watch them in sequence.
Kaiti C.
Kaiti C.
Cleveland, TN

I LOVE this show! I can seriously binge watch it all day. The characters are great and the story lines are always pretty interesting
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Concord, NH

Love watching Law dn Order SVU, makes you think about what is happening out in the world and how to get help and protect our selves.
Marisela S.
Marisela S.

So interesting and entertaining. Love the SUV marathon, I'm hooked all day. My favorite show by far. This is my Sunday funday treat.
Bianka C.
Bianka C.
Fresno, CA

So Stuck On The Series I Even Started All The Way Back From Season 1 Until Now.
I Even Like All The New Characters Especially Omaro!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?