Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Alicia S.
Alicia S.

Who doesn't end up watching this when you're home!!? I even in high school would watch this show when home sick. Even repeats I could watch.
Cora C.
Cora C.
Baldwinville, MA

Great program to binge watch when you bored. Been watching for years now and they still get the latest real life stories from the headlines.
Miesha B.
Miesha B.

Been watching the show for years, draws you in and you get stuck watching it and it's almost like you're apaet of the show, great storylines
Katrina F.
Katrina F.
Nashua, NH

Always a classical and can and ways depend on reruns to fill your day if nothing else on to watch has of, y gotten better over all the years
Tam C.
Tam C.

This is a good TV show. I wouldn't let younger kids watch it. Cause there is a lot of adult content in it. But it's a great show other wise.
Tyasia R.
Tyasia R.
Jersey City, NJ

I have always loved this television show! It's amazing not very comical and not for children but it's a great drama series! A lot of action.
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Long Beach, CA

I have literally grown up with this show. Olivia is basically a part of my family. This is a great show to enjoy to fulfill the drama needs.
Morena L.
Morena L.
Auburndale, FL

The only Law & Oder I watch is SVU it feels so real I love when they have marathons I watch them all the time I can watch them over and over
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Salinas, CA

This show is so good. It's so addicting. I'll catch a marathon on TV and end up watching the whole marathon. Great story line every episode.
Emily B.
Emily B.

The "teen" seasons were phenomenal the woman who plays Benson does an amazing job acting and can portray any situation she is asked to play!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now