Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Jordyn B.
Jordyn B.
Richmond, VA

I don't watch nothing else this is my favorite show , I can watch the same one over and over and still wouldn't be tried of the show
Adisa A.
Adisa A.
Dacula, GA

My favorite of all, I have watched every episode for the past 15 years and still watch the same shows all over and I dont get bored.
I love this pogram since I was a child,. Is so interesting and the actors are phenomenal, the main female character is my favourite.
Deandra B.
Deandra B.

This show is great to watch if you like to learn about crime and drama. It's really interesting, the topics that they come out with.
Malak B.
Malak B.
Chesterfield, MO

This is my all time favorite series! I love it because it is the most realistic crime drama on tv and reflects real life situations.
Bianka C.
Bianka C.
Fresno, CA

So Stuck On The Series I Even Started All The Way Back From Season 1 Until Now.
I Even Like All The New Characters Especially Omaro!
Nancy B.
Nancy B.
Lincolnton, NC

I love this show. Mariska Hargitay is amazing. I fond myself feeling the emotions of the characters , I have cried. Great great show
Mirielle P.
Mirielle P.

I'm obsessed with law and order svu. It's such a great show and well acted!! It's perfect for a criminal show and all investigations
Sativa B.
Sativa B.

All time fav show. Leaves you on your feet especially with the new seasons. Great for anyone whole loves suspense and criminal shows
Theresa Y.
Theresa Y.
Biddeford, ME

Love Law and Order have been a fan for years. I love how their show is so true to life. it is exciting and keep me very entertained.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now