Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Veronica B.
Veronica B.
Pasadena, TX

I love the show......very intresting story lines...good actors i love Olivia .....and what else do i write how long do i need to wrte
Shayleen S.
Shayleen S.
Petaluma, CA

Law and order is a great show that leaves you on your toes. its similar to CSI and other crime shows but it is the best one out there
Elicia C.
Elicia C.

I have watched this from the beginning. I love it . I hate that some original cast members aren't there anymore but, I still love it!
Zul E.
Zul E.
Sun City, CA

There hasn't been a show that I have watched religiously like I have watch Law & Order SVU. From the Tabler dats I will remain a fan.
Mandi C.
Mandi C.
Concord , NH

I love this show. I love how it's different stories every time but also follows a couple characters lives. I like the different cases
Ana Elisa G.
Ana Elisa G.

I have been hooked on this show since 2001. I just can't seem to get enough of it, so I even watch re-runs of shows I've already saw.
Amy W.
Amy W.
White Bluff, TN

I am a die-hard Law & Order fan. SVU is my favorite branch of the show. I've been watching it for as long as I can remember! Bom Bom.
Jacqueline O.
Jacqueline O.

This is my show! I love it! Solving mysteries. Love the action and the suspense! Recommend to anyone who loves to watch crime scenes.
Sally Z.
Sally Z.
Riverside, CA

This is a great show. Very addictive. They always keep you on your toes and guessing. New characters are introduced and all are great
Anna N.
Anna N.
Algonquin, IL

I can never keep my eyes off the the TV when I'm watching it. I will fight you if you say Criminal Intent is better. SVU all the way.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?