Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Amy H.
Amy H.
Oshkosh, WI
Love this show. Olivia is fantastic. They portray women in a strong leadership role. We need more of this in television and movies.
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
If you like crime shows, this is the show for you! Its riveting and will have you on the edge of your seat waiting for the outcome!
Marissa O.
Marissa O.
Sumter, SC
Sept. 24, 2016, 9:25 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Literally my favorite show of all time!!!!! I love the action and the feelings that get put into it. Amazing actors in every show!!
Crystal M.
Crystal M.
Oct. 7, 2016, 9:17 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I still love this show after all these years! It stays up with current events, and I really enjoy watching the spin they put on it!
Gina L.
Gina L.
SVU is really good. The eppies go way back and there are so many, so watching all of the seasons will take a while (which is good).
Inga H.
Inga H.
Saint Albans, NY
Interesting show. Poignant and lots of fascinating twist. Great acting and great stars on the show. Excellent cameo appearances too
Joelle G.
Joelle G.
Sept. 30, 2016, 9:17 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This is one of my favorite shows. It is so interesting and so comparable to real life scenarios. I love it! The actors are amazing.
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
I have been in love with this show since i was in middle school. Its suspenseful. The actors are great. It has real life scenarios.
Cassie M.
Cassie M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Characters are relatable and interesting. Plot and extra characters change with each episode, so it's a whole new mystery to solve.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
San Diego, CA
Super interesting show! I watch it on Netflix all the time on my spare time! It teaches you a lot to! Great way to spend spare time
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?