Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Gracie G.
Gracie G.
Mcallen, TX

Very intresting show i love this i really enjoy watching all their epusodes this show will keep you watching it from start to ending
Mirielle P.
Mirielle P.

I'm obsessed with law and order svu. It's such a great show and well acted!! It's perfect for a criminal show and all investigations
Alexandra R.
Alexandra R.
Murray, KY

So addicted to this show. Mariska is fantastic. I like how you can watch an episode alone, you don't have to watch them in sequence.
Haley D.
Haley D.

This show is the most interesting show ever. It has amazing plots, actors, and scenes. It's true one of a kind and highly addicting!
Julia F.
Julia F.
Troy, NY

This show is great. It always has a new plot and is always interesting to watch. I've watched almost everyone that's how good it is.
Kari H.
Kari H.
Longview, WA

Very emotional. Brings you right into the story. The plot is well written. Sometimes it's redundant. Same story different characters
Bianca A.
Bianca A.

This was my favorite show until they got rid of Elliot after that the show to me was ruined. I hate the character that replaced him.
Whittney C.
Whittney C.
Jacksonville, NC

One of my ALL TIME favorite shows. Watch all the new ones and the re-runs. I could watch a marathon of this show any day of the week
Deandra B.
Deandra B.

This show is great to watch if you like to learn about crime and drama. It's really interesting, the topics that they come out with.
I love this pogram since I was a child,. Is so interesting and the actors are phenomenal, the main female character is my favourite.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now