Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Tam C.
Tam C.

This is a good TV show. I wouldn't let younger kids watch it. Cause there is a lot of adult content in it. But it's a great show other wise.
Danielle T.
Danielle T.
Oswego

This show is one of my favorites I watch a episode every night during the day and while info to sleep! It is so interesting and fun to watch
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Montevallo, Al

Mariska Hargitay gives me so much life. It's kinda messed up how good this show is... No one should like watching "special" crimes this much
Hannah D.
Hannah D.
Belmont, MS

This is a great show. I love watching this with my mom. We like the new seasons better than the old ones. Don't ever quit making more shows.
Tatiana M.
Tatiana M.
Chicago Heights, IL

This show is great I see why it's been on for so long. I love ice t character . I love crime shows so that's probably why I love it so much.
Terri L.
Terri L.
Sullivan, MO

I would have never watched this on my own but my husband had me watch it with him a few times and I as hooked. Liv is my favorite character.
Miesha B.
Miesha B.

Been watching the show for years, draws you in and you get stuck watching it and it's almost like you're apaet of the show, great storylines
Elizabeth K.
Elizabeth K.
West Des Moines, IA

This show is crazy addicting. I have watched every episode. Usually not the day they air but I love watching the series on netflix and hulu.
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Waterford, MI

Great drama! Love the characters and how they evolve through the years. Have been watching forever and don't plan on stopping until they do.
Lauren M.
Lauren M.

The acting on this show is excellent and the plot line is always different. I love that several of the characters have remained for so long.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now