10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,149 Reviews
Top Questions See all 60 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
Law & Order has some great scenes , crazy crime investigations! i alwys get excited when isee that its on tv. theme music is great!
Characters are relatable and interesting. Plot and extra characters change with each episode, so it's a whole new mystery to solve.
I enjoy all the Law and Order series but SVU is the best. The shoes depict reality well and keep you coming back for more suspense.
Interesting show. Poignant and lots of fascinating twist. Great acting and great stars on the show. Excellent cameo appearances too
LOVE IT! I miss some of the characters of the older seasons, but its still a good show. You get addicted easily. A good binge watch
If you like investigative type series you will love this one. Keeps you on the edge of your seat. I have been watching it for years
SVU is one of my favorite shows, the cast gets better and better. I love seeing the cast grow and handle every situation as a team.
I still love this show after all these years! It stays up with current events, and I really enjoy watching the spin they put on it!
I have been in love with this show since i was in middle school. Its suspenseful. The actors are great. It has real life scenarios.
I've watched almost every single episode. Love this tv show, although it sometimes it seems like they get pretty similar sometimes.
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos