Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Alex O.
Alex O.

LOOOOOOOOOOOVE this show so much. The only problem is it takes up my whole day when there is a marathon and I am no productive at all
Nesh H.
Nesh H.

Show is outstanding! It keeps you up to date on what to do should tragedy hit around you or to you. It keeps you on edge and guessing
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Jackson, MI

I have been watching this show from its beginning. I can't get enough of it. I enjoy watching the new episodes as well as the reruns.
Tal K.
Tal K.

Excellent show. Especially the SVU series of Law and Order. I feel like I want to be a detective every time after watching this show.
Sandra J.
Sandra J.
Atlanta, GA

Anything that has to do with crime interests me. I don't think it can ever get old. Always excites me to know the perp will be caught
Demi S.
Demi S.
Miami

Love love love this show! Not much else to say about it except it has been around for so long now they must be doing something right.
debbie h.
debbie h.
Phoenix, AZ

i enjoy watching law and order. I like Olivia. It is close to real life facts. I think they ned to focus more on olivia than elliott.
Raven G.
Raven G.
Antioch, CA

Oldie but goodie I personally prefer the original cast with stabler and benson ! They had a great chemistry and awesome story lines .
Sidney M.
Sidney M.
Trenton, OH

I watch this with my grandmother all the time. It's all she ever has on her tv. She even leaves it on TV for her cats when she's gone
Amy W.
Amy W.
White Bluff, TN

I am a die-hard Law & Order fan. SVU is my favorite branch of the show. I've been watching it for as long as I can remember! Bom Bom.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?