Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Mcallen, TX

I love all this I'm always looking forward to seeing the next episode to see what is going on and lots of thing relate to what we live today
Miesha B.
Miesha B.

Been watching the show for years, draws you in and you get stuck watching it and it's almost like you're apaet of the show, great storylines
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Long Beach, CA

I have literally grown up with this show. Olivia is basically a part of my family. This is a great show to enjoy to fulfill the drama needs.
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Waterford, MI

Great drama! Love the characters and how they evolve through the years. Have been watching forever and don't plan on stopping until they do.
Nicole K.
Nicole K.

Best law and order our there it's capturing and depicts real life events that are haoonlenjng in the world and how it pulls you in is great!
Tam C.
Tam C.

This is a good TV show. I wouldn't let younger kids watch it. Cause there is a lot of adult content in it. But it's a great show other wise.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Salinas, CA

This show is so good. It's so addicting. I'll catch a marathon on TV and end up watching the whole marathon. Great story line every episode.
Tatiana M.
Tatiana M.
Chicago Heights, IL

This show is great I see why it's been on for so long. I love ice t character . I love crime shows so that's probably why I love it so much.
Sarah Z.
Sarah Z.
Milwaukee, WI

Always a different a new episode. One of the best shows around! My favorite character is Olivia and seeing her transformation over the years
Casey G.
Casey G.
Buffalo, NY

Easily one of the greatest shows on television, and it shows, considering it's one of the longest running shows in television. Cutting edge.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now