10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,176 Reviews
Top Questions See all 61 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
SVU is really good. The eppies go way back and there are so many, so watching all of the seasons will take a while (which is good).
I love law and order SVU! I feel that this show keeps you interested and full of constant suspense trying to figure out who did it.
Have been watching law n order since i was a kid and i love it. Its a staple of my childhood and i can watch it over and over again
Love it! One of my favorites love mystery detective and drama all in one and this is just that! I've probably watched every episode
Characters are relatable and interesting. Plot and extra characters change with each episode, so it's a whole new mystery to solve.
Super interesting show! I watch it on Netflix all the time on my spare time! It teaches you a lot to! Great way to spend spare time
This is one of my favorite shows. It is so interesting and so comparable to real life scenarios. I love it! The actors are amazing.
One of the only shows I watch on tv. I can watch law and order all day in bed. The special victims unit i think is the best series.
LOVE IT! I miss some of the characters of the older seasons, but its still a good show. You get addicted easily. A good binge watch
I still love this show after all these years! It stays up with current events, and I really enjoy watching the spin they put on it!
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos