Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Meridian, MS
I love this show . It's one of my favorite sit come to watch . The only thing wrong is that it doesn't play new episodes all year .
Eman M.
Eman M.
Davis, CA
Some episodes were so good and some were okay, I was always interested in how things go down in a court house so it was a good show
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Corpus Christi, TX
I watch this show every day it's interesting I guess that's why I watch it lol its a good show but has me worried about my kids lol
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Sept. 23, 2016, 1:13 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Love this show. Keeps you wondering what is going to happen next. Actors are great to watch. They play off of each other very well.
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
Chapin, SC
I love law and order SVU! I feel that this show keeps you interested and full of constant suspense trying to figure out who did it.
Justine A.
Justine A.
I love this show. I've just gotten into it in the past year or so. All of the characters are great and it is a great show to watch.
Lyssa G.
Lyssa G.
Spring, TX
Another amazing show. Makes me want to be a cop sometimes and it's so emotionally intriguing
. And the writing is freaking amazing.
Luana B.
Luana B.
I pretty much watched all of the series of law and order and have enjoyed it and could really connect with the actors in this show.
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Newark, DE
I love Law and Order SVU. It's a captivating show that has a ton of seasons and episodes so there is always something new to watch!
Amy H.
Amy H.
Oshkosh, WI
Love this show. Olivia is fantastic. They portray women in a strong leadership role. We need more of this in television and movies.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?