Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
Very good drama. Have watched it since day one. Story lines follow many current events. It has kept me watching all seasons. Wish it wouldn't end.
Always a very exciting show. Generally in most shows you can guess the outcome, but not this! It leaves you on the edge of your seat until the end.
I love the story is close to home touching on real facts. I am curious what next season will hold considering what is happening in our world today.
Love this show so much!! It gives an inside look in what officers and lawyers go through to solve crimes. The actors are great!! Written very well!
Great show ! I love how they do episodes on current cases and issues. There's always a twist in every episode; your guaranteed to stay entertained
Oh man I've been watching svu forever! Great cast, great stories and just a show that gets you hooked every time. Love all the law and order shows.
Since having kids I haven't been able to follow it as much. The show definitely lost a bit after Christopher Meloni left. But an absolute classic.
This show was my childhood. I don't know what compelled me to watch such a dark and twisted show, but they always pull through and get the bad guy.
Love this show I think I have seen almost every single episode! I love all the main characters...the story plots make you get emotionally involved.
My mom and I have watched this show for years. After working with victims of violent crimes, it puts this show into a different perspective for me.
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos