Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Concord, NH

Love watching Law dn Order SVU, makes you think about what is happening out in the world and how to get help and protect our selves.
Danielle V.
Danielle V.
Belleville, NJ

Love this show been watching this for years love the crime mystery drama shows from the actors to the stories they tell on each show
Kirstin G.
Kirstin G.
Crown Point , IN

I love how they squeeze in real life events and dramatize it. I love all with Olivia Benson and wish her old partner was back there.
Leslie G.
Leslie G.
Los Angeles, CA

I haven't watched the whole thing but some episodes here and there. I enjoy them just as much as I do an episode of vampire diaries.
Nichole G.
Nichole G.
Schenectady, NY

The best brand of law and order. The best actors and the best story lines. They give us many tear jerkers but over alk a great show.
Alexandra R.
Alexandra R.
Murray, KY

So addicted to this show. Mariska is fantastic. I like how you can watch an episode alone, you don't have to watch them in sequence.
Jerricka M.
Jerricka M.

It has been my favorite show since I can remember. Benson and Stabler were the best and Ice T of course. The originals were the best
Samantha F.
Samantha F.
New Castle, IN

I love Olivia! She is my favorite! The fact that she always figures everything out and is always there for her team is just awesome!
Theresa Y.
Theresa Y.
Biddeford, ME

Love Law and Order have been a fan for years. I love how their show is so true to life. it is exciting and keep me very entertained.
Sativa B.
Sativa B.

All time fav show. Leaves you on your feet especially with the new seasons. Great for anyone whole loves suspense and criminal shows
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now