Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Shayleen S.
Shayleen S.
Petaluma, CA

Law and order is a great show that leaves you on your toes. its similar to CSI and other crime shows but it is the best one out there
Zul E.
Zul E.
Sun City , Ca

There hasn't been a show that I have watched religiously like I have watch Law & Order SVU. From the Tabler dats I will remain a fan.
Tabitha M.
Tabitha M.
Edmond, OK

Has gotten worse over the last years. Still really good and does teach you things. It really opens your eyes to the world around you.
Lexy t.
Lexy t.
Gilbert, Az

This show has been on for SO MANY YEARS and it is no wonder why. It is interesting and Detective Olivia Benson is such a tough chick!
Susan T.
Susan T.
Coupeville, WA

Miss some of the old characters. Well written stories. Good drama. Doesn't seem to repeat stories that make it predictable or boring.
Anna N.
Anna N.
Algonquin, IL

I can never keep my eyes off the the TV when I'm watching it. I will fight you if you say Criminal Intent is better. SVU all the way.
Kiera S.
Kiera S.

I love this show it has all the police stuff and catching bad guys but it tells us about the characters personal lives to balance it
Leslie G.
Leslie G.
Los Angeles, CA

I haven't watched the whole thing but some episodes here and there. I enjoy them just as much as I do an episode of vampire diaries.
Jerricka M.
Jerricka M.

It has been my favorite show since I can remember. Benson and Stabler were the best and Ice T of course. The originals were the best
Karla B.
Karla B.
Charlotte, NC

Excellent way to kill an entire day. Consistently good writing with great cast throughout the entire series. Hope it keeps on going!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now