Add a Photo

Photos (23)
katrina f.
katrina f.
Springfield, MO

I love this show so much I can watch the same episodes over and over it is good acting and good to pass the time but I wouldn't call it epic
Kendra S.
Kendra S.
Lithia Spgs, Ga

My mom started me watching this when I was young. Olivia is one of my favorite characters on television. The opening score is haunting! Lol.
Dami O.
Dami O.
Bronx, NY

Another great crime show. It can get intense at times tho just don't watch if you're a scaredy cat but if you love adventure this is for you
Baylee M.
Baylee M.
Shade, OH

I would like a billion times if I got the option! It's almost on my TV every time it's on! I know the words to every episode! I am obsessed!
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Littleton, CO

My obsession I'll watch this show all day long. Very interesting and entertaining to watch love how each season changes to different stories
Patricia E.
Patricia E.
Reno, NV

I love this show. I would highly recommend this law and order series. The older seasons are great - stabler and benson are an amazing team!!
Brittany K.
Brittany K.
Talladega, AL

Great show I can watch it literally all day and not move the actors and acting is always on point. I don't know any show that's close to me.
Elizabeth K.
Elizabeth K.
West Des Moines, IA

This show is crazy addicting. I have watched every episode. Usually not the day they air but I love watching the series on netflix and hulu.
Rodrigo R.
Rodrigo R.
East Elmhurst, NY

Law and order : SUV is one of my favorite crime shows , I love watching mysteries and everything , what I feel for this show I can't explain
Megan M.
Megan M.
Fort Campbell, KY

Action packed! I am a Psychology major, so obviously these types of shows peg my interest! Love sitting down to watch and analyze this show!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now