10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,190 Reviews
Top Questions See all 61 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
Have been watching law n order since i was a kid and i love it. Its a staple of my childhood and i can watch it over and over again
Great to cone hone to and watch to relax. Also very informing in a way. Love the characters and the acting. Hoping for more seasons
Love this show. Olivia is fantastic. They portray women in a strong leadership role. We need more of this in television and movies.
I watch this show every day it's interesting I guess that's why I watch it lol its a good show but has me worried about my kids lol
SVU is really good. The eppies go way back and there are so many, so watching all of the seasons will take a while (which is good).
I keep waiting for the classic decline of a good show. L&w is a classic. I will even watch reruns and that is saying a lot from me!
Love this show! Have watched it throughout the years and it is still one of my go to shows. Love watching reruns and marathons too!
Interesting show. Poignant and lots of fascinating twist. Great acting and great stars on the show. Excellent cameo appearances too
My wife and I love this show and have seen almost every episode to date. This is an amazing show with amazing actors and actresses.
Love it! One of my favorites love mystery detective and drama all in one and this is just that! I've probably watched every episode
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos