Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Ana Elisa G.
Ana Elisa G.

I have been hooked on this show since 2001. I just can't seem to get enough of it, so I even watch re-runs of shows I've already saw.
Veronica B.
Veronica B.
Pasadena, TX

I love the show......very intresting story lines...good actors i love Olivia .....and what else do i write how long do i need to wrte
Mandi C.
Mandi C.
Concord , NH

I love this show. I love how it's different stories every time but also follows a couple characters lives. I like the different cases
Caitlin K.
Caitlin K.
Waukesha, WI

The best show!! I will watch it whenever it's on. In the middle of a episode, during a day long marathon. Have watched t for forever.
Jamaica H.
Jamaica H.
Newport News, VA

This show is amazing has been on for years.The marathons and staff do a great job at making these shows seem like everyday situations
Colleen R.
Colleen R.

Can watch Law and Order Special Victims 7 days a week 24 hrs a day. I miss Stabler but the show is still great after all these years.
Dakota G.
Dakota G.

SVU has been on of my favorite shows for going on 10 years! The cast has been wonderful and there is always a new case to figure out!
Melissa G.
Melissa G.

I've been a long time Law & Order can and started watching SVU when it began in 1999. I've never missed an episode. I love this show.
Zul E.
Zul E.
Sun City, CA

There hasn't been a show that I have watched religiously like I have watch Law & Order SVU. From the Tabler dats I will remain a fan.
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Brasher Falls, NY

I love this show but gave it 3 stars because I feel like this show could teach a criminal how to commit a crime and get away with it.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now