Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Sabrynab b.
Sabrynab b.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
This show never gets old and I can watch it anytime of the day. No others how is like this one and every episode is very different.
Katelyn T.
Katelyn T.
Mexico, NY
My favorite TV show! You can really feel the emotion as Livie shows how much she is dedicated to her partner, stabler, and her job!
Abigayle B.
Abigayle B.
Lexington, KY
My family used to get together and watch this show even today when I meet someone new everyone one knows of this show or watches it
Sarah V.
Sarah V.
Corpus Christi, TX
One of my favorite shows. the stories are always amazing. The actors are great. definitely a series i can watch over and over again
Tara C.
Tara C.
Eau Claire, WI
Sept. 22, 2016, 10:40 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Constantly watching this show even the reruns that I've seen a million times! It's one of the few "cop" shows I can actually watch.
Kayla W.
Kayla W.
Definitely one of my favorite TV shows!! Even with all the character switches its still good, hasn't changed other than the actors.
Nakeita T.
Nakeita T.
Brooklyn
Sept. 24, 2016, 1:05 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Love this show... Been watching it pretty much my whole life... Seen every episode and this season seems like it's gonna be amazing
Lyssa G.
Lyssa G.
Spring, TX
Another amazing show. Makes me want to be a cop sometimes and it's so emotionally intriguing
. And the writing is freaking amazing.
Maira G.
Maira G.
Hood River, OR
I started watching this show with the hubby and I wasn't sure how I felt about it at first but am learning to like it more and more
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
One of my all time favorite shows. So addicting and can watch episodes whenever, even if I've already seen them. Good drama TV show
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?