Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Carolyn H.
Carolyn H.

Detective Olivia Benson is my soul sister. I can't get enough of this show and am so bummed it's only got a few seasons on Netflix at a time.
Jasmine W.
Jasmine W.

I watch law and order SVU every day while cooking dinner . Either on TV live or on Hulu . It's good when you can't sleep or board at home lol
Micaela M.
Micaela M.

I think everyone can agree that you out this show on when there is nothing else to watch since it is so successful in every episode it makes.
Roxannne A.
Roxannne A.
Weslaco, TX

I am obsessed with this show and each storyline it has each new episode. The show gives a growing and enticing story each time and I love it.
katrina f.
katrina f.
Springfield, MO

I love this show so much I can watch the same episodes over and over it is good acting and good to pass the time but I wouldn't call it epic
Lianne H.
Lianne H.
Manchester, England

I enjoy this show immensely. I had to start at like season 10 but it didn't really matter because I caught on and really found it addicting.
Chloelynn N.
Chloelynn N.

This show is truly amazing and I have watched all 17 seasons. It keeps your in your toes without dragging on the story line. 10/10 recommend
Olivia R.
Olivia R.
Huntsville, AL

I have watched this whole thing as well if I had to choose a job career this would be it solving crimes and busting as guys is my cup of tea
Miriam H.
Miriam H.
Jackson, NJ

I enjoy watching this show because it is about things that have happened in the pas in real life. the actors are great in playing there part
Kendra S.
Kendra S.
Lithia Spgs, Ga

My mom started me watching this when I was young. Olivia is one of my favorite characters on television. The opening score is haunting! Lol.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now