Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Sandra J.
Sandra J.
Atlanta, GA

Anything that has to do with crime interests me. I don't think it can ever get old. Always excites me to know the perp will be caught
Alisha L.
Alisha L.
Garfield, NJ

I'm absolutely obsessed with this show after a long hiatus from watching it! I really hope they bring back a few familiar faves soon!
Alyssa G.
Alyssa G.
Citrus Hts, CA

One of my favorite television shows ever!! I love that there are so many seasons of this show and now the newest season is on netflix
Kristi C.
Kristi C.
Levelland

Characters feel very well as do the victims. Can easily get sucked into the drama of the show and feel the emotions as it progresses.
Cynthia H.
Cynthia H.

I can sit on the couch all day and literally watch marathons of this show. Every episode is interesting and also love the characters.
debbie h.
debbie h.
Phoenix, AZ

i enjoy watching law and order. I like Olivia. It is close to real life facts. I think they ned to focus more on olivia than elliott.
lea g.
lea g.
San Jose, CA

Love crime investigation shows this is my all time favorite although I always figure out what happened and who did it before they say
Reina G.
Reina G.
El Cajon, CA

I love this show great way to learn of life problems too and incase you get introuble someday. I like the mistery and ditective stuff
Amy W.
Amy W.
White Bluff, TN

I am a die-hard Law & Order fan. SVU is my favorite branch of the show. I've been watching it for as long as I can remember! Bom Bom.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.

Love the series. Can't get enough of it. Usually watch it when I'm procrastinating cleaning. I always get sucked in to the marathons!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now