Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
Colleen R.
Colleen R.

Can watch Law and Order Special Victims 7 days a week 24 hrs a day. I miss Stabler but the show is still great after all these years.
Cynthia H.
Cynthia H.

I can sit on the couch all day and literally watch marathons of this show. Every episode is interesting and also love the characters.
Alex O.
Alex O.

LOOOOOOOOOOOVE this show so much. The only problem is it takes up my whole day when there is a marathon and I am no productive at all
Ana F.
Ana F.

This show has been on for years and it's obvious why. I like the fact that they use real stories with fictional characters of course.
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Jackson, MI

I have been watching this show from its beginning. I can't get enough of it. I enjoy watching the new episodes as well as the reruns.
Sidney M.
Sidney M.
Trenton, OH

I watch this with my grandmother all the time. It's all she ever has on her tv. She even leaves it on TV for her cats when she's gone
Demi S.
Demi S.
Miami

Love love love this show! Not much else to say about it except it has been around for so long now they must be doing something right.
Anna N.
Anna N.
Algonquin, IL

I can never keep my eyes off the the TV when I'm watching it. I will fight you if you say Criminal Intent is better. SVU all the way.
Tal K.
Tal K.

Excellent show. Especially the SVU series of Law and Order. I feel like I want to be a detective every time after watching this show.
Lexy t.
Lexy t.
Gilbert, Az

This show has been on for SO MANY YEARS and it is no wonder why. It is interesting and Detective Olivia Benson is such a tough chick!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now