Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Candace H.
Candace H.
Advance, NC
This show continues to have from the very beginning kept up with the times. And the characters lives are played out in each episode
Maggui V.
Maggui V.
Turlock, CA
Love this show!!!!!! I really miss stabler and this last season wasn't all that great but I was still there every week watching it.
Tracey M.
Tracey M.
Folsom, PA
I have been watching this show for years! Some of the stories are hard to watch but if you like cop shows then this is a must watch
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Orlando, FL
Olivia Bensen is all I have to say. I could watch this all day long. So entertaining and aleays keeps you thinking and wanting more
Tiffany Y.
Tiffany Y.
Sept. 24, 2016, 9:28 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Love this show find myself bindge watching during the day when i have free time however i dont think this is good for kids to watch
Cheryl B.
Cheryl B.
Moab, UT
I keep waiting for the classic decline of a good show. L&w is a classic. I will even watch reruns and that is saying a lot from me!
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Anderson, TX
Love Benson and Stabler. They make great partners. Would make an even better couple! Never an episode that is like another episode.
Tylia B.
Tylia B.
St Petersburg, FL
SVU is my favorite of the Law & Order series. I've been watching since I was a little girl, and will continue to watch till the end.
Heath C.
Heath C.
Law and Order SVU is a classic! Any TV series that can make it past season 16 has my approval! Lol love the actors and the stories!
Elley V.
Elley V.
Caldwell , ID
Who doesn't like svu. Can binge watch this all day and totally not feel guilty about it. Also, gives great tips on how to keep safe
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?