Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Tabitha M.
Tabitha M.
Edmond, OK

Has gotten worse over the last years. Still really good and does teach you things. It really opens your eyes to the world around you.
Jazz R.
Jazz R.
Salem, OR

I love to watch these shows cause I always wanted to because an agent. I watch there shows when I'm relaxing after a long day of work
kristi m.
kristi m.
Eagle Creek, OR

Great show. Good actors and actresses. Only watch it once and awhile but when I do I watch a few episodes back to back. check it out.
Jen C.
Jen C.
Elmwood Park, IL

Awesome show. Great actors. I rarely find myself watching the same episode. Watch it all the time. Glad to see they made a new season
Raven G.
Raven G.
Antioch, CA

Oldie but goodie I personally prefer the original cast with stabler and benson ! They had a great chemistry and awesome story lines .
Lydia K.
Lydia K.
Charleston, WV

I live for this show. Every season is so great! Each episode has a different plot and it's so great and you can never get bored of it
Sidney M.
Sidney M.
Trenton, OH

I watch this with my grandmother all the time. It's all she ever has on her tv. She even leaves it on TV for her cats when she's gone
Abby D.
Abby D.
Midlothian, IL

Love this show! Akways keep you on your toes! i miss Elliott and Olivia tho. Not the same without them. But great to see the re-runs.
Perla R.
Perla R.

Just seened once but can't complain i liked it. Anyone who is into suspense and action. I really recommend to buy n see the episodes.
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Pico Rivera, CA

I really like this awesome show, i like it so so much and i think i have been watching it like for almost two or three years from now
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now