Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Hope W.
Hope W.

I think this programme is quite good, I love the actors and all the episodes are slightly different from each other, so you never get bored !
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Indianapolis, In

I love this show and I have been a fan since day one. I love how they use real life stuff to the screen. It's versatile...anyone can watch it
Anna H.
Anna H.
Andalusia, AL

This is my addiction I watch this almost every day on my Netflix account when j run out of seasons I don't k ow what I am gonna do for real!!
Ana Nelly G.
Ana Nelly G.
Central Falls, RI

Lori was one of my other favorite show because the reality show and show you things that really happen in life and how they feel about things
Dana V.
Dana V.
Atlanta, GA

Hands down my favorite show. The suspense, story lines, and AMAZING acting make it addictive. I honestly cant watch just one episode anymore!
Carolyn H.
Carolyn H.

Detective Olivia Benson is my soul sister. I can't get enough of this show and am so bummed it's only got a few seasons on Netflix at a time.
Laura L.
Laura L.

Love this show for the first 12 seasons or so. Anyone into crime or legal thrillers will enjoy. Usually plots keep you involved and guessing.
Micaela M.
Micaela M.

I think everyone can agree that you out this show on when there is nothing else to watch since it is so successful in every episode it makes.
Roxannne A.
Roxannne A.
Weslaco, TX

I am obsessed with this show and each storyline it has each new episode. The show gives a growing and enticing story each time and I love it.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Littleton, CO

My obsession I'll watch this show all day long. Very interesting and entertaining to watch love how each season changes to different stories
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now