Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Kristi C.
Kristi C.
Levelland

Characters feel very well as do the victims. Can easily get sucked into the drama of the show and feel the emotions as it progresses.
Mandi C.
Mandi C.
Concord , NH

I love this show. I love how it's different stories every time but also follows a couple characters lives. I like the different cases
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Pico Rivera, CA

I really like this awesome show, i like it so so much and i think i have been watching it like for almost two or three years from now
Dakota G.
Dakota G.

SVU has been on of my favorite shows for going on 10 years! The cast has been wonderful and there is always a new case to figure out!
Alisha L.
Alisha L.
Garfield, NJ

I'm absolutely obsessed with this show after a long hiatus from watching it! I really hope they bring back a few familiar faves soon!
Amy W.
Amy W.
White Bluff, TN

I am a die-hard Law & Order fan. SVU is my favorite branch of the show. I've been watching it for as long as I can remember! Bom Bom.
Krissa R.
Krissa R.
Bloomington, CA

I love this show. It's a great real life drama. I feel like I've learned so much from it . I love law and order special victims unit!
Sally Z.
Sally Z.
Riverside, CA

This is a great show. Very addictive. They always keep you on your toes and guessing. New characters are introduced and all are great
Minerva R.
Minerva R.

One of my favorite TV show it has being going on forever. Love Olivia. We have said good bye to a lot of partners 😥 but love the show
Jamaica H.
Jamaica H.
Newport News, VA

This show is amazing has been on for years.The marathons and staff do a great job at making these shows seem like everyday situations
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now