10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,153 Reviews
Top Questions See all 60 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
I love this show. The story lines and characters are so realistic. You can really relate. I really enjoy all the law in order shows.
Excellent way to kill an entire day. Consistently good writing with great cast throughout the entire series. Hope it keeps on going!
One of the best shows ever on TV. Kind of sick to love a show about "special victims" but the acting is great and the plots are too!
This show is the most interesting show ever. It has amazing plots, actors, and scenes. It's true one of a kind and highly addicting!
Very good show,has a lot of suspense and gives you a point of view from the detectives side and gives you a look into the real world
Love this show find myself bindge watching during the day when i have free time however i dont think this is good for kids to watch
SVU is my favorite of the Law & Order series. I've been watching since I was a little girl, and will continue to watch till the end.
My family used to get together and watch this show even today when I meet someone new everyone one knows of this show or watches it
Great to cone hone to and watch to relax. Also very informing in a way. Love the characters and the acting. Hoping for more seasons
Love Benson and Stabler. They make great partners. Would make an even better couple! Never an episode that is like another episode.
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos