Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Sandy R.
Sandy R.
Towson, MD

The show has good characters who are relatable by showing how they handle topics taken from the real life stories going on in the real world.
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Tempe, AZ

I love crime shows and this is one of the best. Always leaves me on the edge of my seat. Definitely has many surprises you wouldve never seen
Stacy S.
Stacy S.
Somerset, KY

I have seen every show of every season. The cast and producers are fantastic. This show keeps you drawn in from the first second to the last.
Kiley S.
Kiley S.
Dallastown, PA

Why can't I stop watching? Because they reel you in. And before you know it a week has passed and you haven't moved. I'm okay with it though.
Jasmine W.
Jasmine W.

I watch law and order SVU every day while cooking dinner . Either on TV live or on Hulu . It's good when you can't sleep or board at home lol
shurooq a.
shurooq a.

It is good show to see if you are liking the criminal shows and solve cases they have a lot of different cases and exiting ways to solve them
Rachel W.
Rachel W.

This show builds great suspense, and is great for those who are interested in that career field The images can be a little gruesome sometimes
Amber J.
Amber J.
Raleigh, NC

This isn't a show for the innocent or the young people it discusses a lot of crazy yet realistic things that can happen so don't watch with kids
Laura L.
Laura L.

Love this show for the first 12 seasons or so. Anyone into crime or legal thrillers will enjoy. Usually plots keep you involved and guessing.
Cassandra G.
Cassandra G.
Valdosta, GA

I watch the episodes over and over. I love this show. I also like how they relate the shows to recent events that have happened in the media.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now