Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Blanca Estela U.
Blanca Estela U.
Livermore, KY

Esta serie me gusta mucho y el suspenso de sus casos me facina , no me lo pierdo , es muy entretenido esperar a ver qué va a suceder .
Mariah R.
Mariah R.
Ironton, OH

Its a really good show & the actors and actresses are ready good at there jobs on the show & I like how they base it on true stories 💕
Samantha s.
Samantha s.
Lancaster, PA

Awesome show.. One of my favorite.. It really shows you what happens in everyday law enforcement life.. And tgat some people do care..
Kelsey J.
Kelsey J.
Hazelwood, MO

Im utterly and completely obsessed with this show. I binge watch all the episodes in my free time and my TV never leaves the channel .
Emily L.
Emily L.
Bellflower, CA

Love this show soo much. Can never get enough of it. Literally will watch the re runs over and over again. So much drama and suspense.
Leeanne W.
Leeanne W.
Medford, OR

I still watch, but the show has gone downhill in the last few years. Christopher Meloni was the best part. Now it's just another show.
Morgan G.
Morgan G.

I love love love this show. It is the best law and order series and no matter how old or new the episodes are, they are still amazing!
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Manchester, NH

I love Law & Order SVU. This is my favorite show, I have seen all the episodes. I also love that it's on netflix so I can binge watch!
Gia R.
Gia R.

Gosh this series has prepared me for life anyone who look suspicious ive created a back story for i watch my back front and blonds lol
Minerva R.
Minerva R.

One of my favorite TV show it has being going on forever. Love Olivia. We have said good bye to a lot of partners 😥 but love the show
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now