Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Veronica B.
Veronica B.
Pasadena, TX

I love the show......very intresting story lines...good actors i love Olivia .....and what else do i write how long do i need to wrte
Tal K.
Tal K.

Excellent show. Especially the SVU series of Law and Order. I feel like I want to be a detective every time after watching this show.
Caitlin K.
Caitlin K.
Waukesha, WI

The best show!! I will watch it whenever it's on. In the middle of a episode, during a day long marathon. Have watched t for forever.
Sally Z.
Sally Z.
Riverside, CA

This is a great show. Very addictive. They always keep you on your toes and guessing. New characters are introduced and all are great
Amanda H.
Amanda H.

Love the series. Can't get enough of it. Usually watch it when I'm procrastinating cleaning. I always get sucked in to the marathons!
Jamaica H.
Jamaica H.
Newport News, VA

This show is amazing has been on for years.The marathons and staff do a great job at making these shows seem like everyday situations
Melissa G.
Melissa G.

I've been a long time Law & Order can and started watching SVU when it began in 1999. I've never missed an episode. I love this show.
Amy W.
Amy W.
White Bluff, TN

I am a die-hard Law & Order fan. SVU is my favorite branch of the show. I've been watching it for as long as I can remember! Bom Bom.
Jen C.
Jen C.
Elmwood Park, IL

Awesome show. Great actors. I rarely find myself watching the same episode. Watch it all the time. Glad to see they made a new season
Nesh H.
Nesh H.

Show is outstanding! It keeps you up to date on what to do should tragedy hit around you or to you. It keeps you on edge and guessing
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now