Add a Photo

Photos (23)
manfia z.
manfia z.
Amherst, Ny
One of the best shows ever. Very engaging and interesting. I love Olivia Benson's character. She is a great role model for any girl.
Deandra B.
Deandra B.
This show is great to watch if you like to learn about crime and drama. It's really interesting, the topics that they come out with.
Bianca A.
Bianca A.
This was my favorite show until they got rid of Elliot after that the show to me was ruined. I hate the character that replaced him.
Julia F.
Julia F.
Troy, NY
This show is great. It always has a new plot and is always interesting to watch. I've watched almost everyone that's how good it is.
Haley D.
Haley D.
This show is the most interesting show ever. It has amazing plots, actors, and scenes. It's true one of a kind and highly addicting!
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Cleveland, OH
I love this show. The story lines and characters are so realistic. You can really relate. I really enjoy all the law in order shows.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Richmond, VA
Beat show hands down! I can sit and watch this show all day long! If they ever cancel this show I really don't know what I would do!
Theresa Y.
Theresa Y.
Biddeford, ME
Love Law and Order have been a fan for years. I love how their show is so true to life. it is exciting and keep me very entertained.
Alexandra R.
Alexandra R.
Murray, KY
So addicted to this show. Mariska is fantastic. I like how you can watch an episode alone, you don't have to watch them in sequence.
Leslie G.
Leslie G.
Los Angeles, CA
I haven't watched the whole thing but some episodes here and there. I enjoy them just as much as I do an episode of vampire diaries.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?