Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Danielle V.
Danielle V.
Belleville, NJ
Love this show been watching this for years love the crime mystery drama shows from the actors to the stories they tell on each show
Jerricka M.
Jerricka M.
It has been my favorite show since I can remember. Benson and Stabler were the best and Ice T of course. The originals were the best
Whittney C.
Whittney C.
Jacksonville, NC
One of my ALL TIME favorite shows. Watch all the new ones and the re-runs. I could watch a marathon of this show any day of the week
Mirielle P.
Mirielle P.
Sept. 28, 2016, 9:07 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I'm obsessed with law and order svu. It's such a great show and well acted!! It's perfect for a criminal show and all investigations
Jackie B.
Jackie B.
Johnson City, NY
Great television show. Despite seeing so many of the episodes, it is always something I can have on the TV and still be entertained.
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Cleveland, OH
I love this show. The story lines and characters are so realistic. You can really relate. I really enjoy all the law in order shows.
Bianca A.
Bianca A.
This was my favorite show until they got rid of Elliot after that the show to me was ruined. I hate the character that replaced him.
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
Byron Center, MI
Awesome show! I love watching every case unfold and the acting is always great! Love the dramatic flares and the sensitive times too
manfia z.
manfia z.
Amherst, Ny
One of the best shows ever. Very engaging and interesting. I love Olivia Benson's character. She is a great role model for any girl.
Adisa A.
Adisa A.
Dacula, GA
My favorite of all, I have watched every episode for the past 15 years and still watch the same shows all over and I dont get bored.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?