Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Cara S.
Cara S.
Pembroke Pnes, FL

Out of all the different law and orders on to watch i love to watch svu...it always keeps me intreagued and i definitely don't get bored
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Rochester, NY

I could watch this show everyday and never get sick of it. It shows a lot and even teaches u how to keep better eyes on your children.
stephanie c.
stephanie c.

My favorite show have been watching it for years..its addicting lol. You over there wondering if the person will be convicted guilty..
Mariah R.
Mariah R.
Ironton, OH

Its a really good show & the actors and actresses are ready good at there jobs on the show & I like how they base it on true stories 💕
Blanca Estela U.
Blanca Estela U.
Livermore, KY

Esta serie me gusta mucho y el suspenso de sus casos me facina , no me lo pierdo , es muy entretenido esperar a ver qué va a suceder .
Rosa G.
Rosa G.

Can't get enough of this show. I even watch reruns even if I watched them already. Love this show better than the regular Law & Order.
Shav'on S.
Shav'on S.
Philadelphia, PA

I loved this show only up until Stabler left. After he left I didn't really watch it. I can watch the reruns of the old shows all day.
Mialynn M.
Mialynn M.
Philadelphia , PA

Only show I can binge watch on tv, love the suspense, the problem solving, best show - that's why it has so many seasons and spin offs
Brittany C.
Brittany C.

This so has so much drama and intensity, it's great! I love the story lines and although they have made a million episodes, I love it!
Gabriela P.
Gabriela P.
Ocala, FL

I love this show.you can learn a lot from it. I like how the stories between the cops always followed through and weren't out of order.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?