Add a Photo

#7 in TV
Photos (23)
Cynthia H.
Cynthia H.

I can sit on the couch all day and literally watch marathons of this show. Every episode is interesting and also love the characters.
lea g.
lea g.
San Jose, CA

Love crime investigation shows this is my all time favorite although I always figure out what happened and who did it before they say
Zul E.
Zul E.
Sun City , Ca

There hasn't been a show that I have watched religiously like I have watch Law & Order SVU. From the Tabler dats I will remain a fan.
Ariana G.
Ariana G.
Saint Cloud, FL

This show is to die for it keeps you on your toes, it educates you in court knowledge, legal backgrounds, and even people mannerisms.
Alyssa G.
Alyssa G.
Citrus Hts, CA

One of my favorite television shows ever!! I love that there are so many seasons of this show and now the newest season is on netflix
debbie h.
debbie h.
Phoenix, AZ

i enjoy watching law and order. I like Olivia. It is close to real life facts. I think they ned to focus more on olivia than elliott.
Krissa R.
Krissa R.
Bloomington, CA

I love this show. It's a great real life drama. I feel like I've learned so much from it . I love law and order special victims unit!
Jamaica H.
Jamaica H.
Newport News, VA

This show is amazing has been on for years.The marathons and staff do a great job at making these shows seem like everyday situations
Jacqueline O.
Jacqueline O.

This is my show! I love it! Solving mysteries. Love the action and the suspense! Recommend to anyone who loves to watch crime scenes.
Nesh H.
Nesh H.

Show is outstanding! It keeps you up to date on what to do should tragedy hit around you or to you. It keeps you on edge and guessing
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now