Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Jasmine W.
Jasmine W.

I watch law and order SVU every day while cooking dinner . Either on TV live or on Hulu . It's good when you can't sleep or board at home lol
Maritza M.
Maritza M.
Staten Island, NY

My absolute favorite law show. I can't get enough of watching it. I'm a faithful fan of this show. Wish they would bring back stabler though.
Valentina M.
Valentina M.
Philadelphia, PA

It's so cool and fun to watch and I love the characters the actors really seem as if that is them even though it's not that's how good it is.
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Tempe, AZ

I love crime shows and this is one of the best. Always leaves me on the edge of my seat. Definitely has many surprises you wouldve never seen
Laura L.
Laura L.

Love this show for the first 12 seasons or so. Anyone into crime or legal thrillers will enjoy. Usually plots keep you involved and guessing.
Kandice C.
Kandice C.

I love SVU!! Olivia is the best, however I miss Stabler. It is very graphic, but leave you hanging on waiting for them to catch the bad guys.
Cassandra G.
Cassandra G.
Valdosta, GA

I watch the episodes over and over. I love this show. I also like how they relate the shows to recent events that have happened in the media.
Hope W.
Hope W.

I think this programme is quite good, I love the actors and all the episodes are slightly different from each other, so you never get bored !
Ana Nelly G.
Ana Nelly G.
Central Falls, RI

Lori was one of my other favorite show because the reality show and show you things that really happen in life and how they feel about things
Jeanine R.
Jeanine R.
Kissimmee, FL

This show has been around forever!!! The cast may change but the writing just gets better and better! I've been a fan for such a long time!!!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now