Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Maritza M.
Maritza M.
Staten Island, NY

My absolute favorite law show. I can't get enough of watching it. I'm a faithful fan of this show. Wish they would bring back stabler though.
jessica l.
jessica l.
Richardson, TX

The best show i have ever watched in my whole life i have watched every single episode and videos on youtube. i swear this show is a blessing
Really nice show. I always enjoy watching TV series like that, never makes me get bored of their cases. I mostly enjoy watching it before bed
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Indianapolis, In

I love this show and I have been a fan since day one. I love how they use real life stuff to the screen. It's versatile...anyone can watch it
Megan H.
Megan H.
Sevierville, TN

My husband has watched this show for years and loves it. He and I have watched it together over the years and the stories are so interesting.
Ana Nelly G.
Ana Nelly G.
Central Falls, RI

Lori was one of my other favorite show because the reality show and show you things that really happen in life and how they feel about things
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Tempe, AZ

I love crime shows and this is one of the best. Always leaves me on the edge of my seat. Definitely has many surprises you wouldve never seen
Stacy S.
Stacy S.
Somerset, KY

I have seen every show of every season. The cast and producers are fantastic. This show keeps you drawn in from the first second to the last.
Jazmin P.
Jazmin P.
Lakeland, FL

This show will have you on your toes! It's very good for people that like or are interested in criminal justice. I enjoy this show very much!
Angelica L.
Angelica L.
Tulare

I love this show it is very intresting to watch it comes out pretty late but its hard gor me yo sleep so i watch while all my kids are asleep
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now