Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Wendy K.
Wendy K.
Mead, WA

Very emotional and intelligent show. Some things do miss the mark though come close to the reality of what it's like to go through it.
Kristin N.
Kristin N.
San Jose, CA

I enjoyed watching this show, but the more I watched it, the more tired I got? I really did enjoy watching it, but it just got tiring.
Beverly D.
Beverly D.

Law and Order SUV has been a favorite of mine for years now. I never grow tired of it and the story lines are more accurate than most.
stephanye m.
stephanye m.
Alamo, TX

I have seen every single episode I should! You feel like a freaking detective lol. It keeps you on your toes as to who the culprit is.
Erin H.
Erin H.
Cape Coral, FL

Drama, Drama!!! Sometimes the will have the current crime on the show. Plus, you can see the famous actress/actor as the main villain.
Lindsey C.
Lindsey C.
Durham, NC

This show is literally so amazing. The plots are wonderful and I'm always engaged while watching this. I never get tired of this show.
Bridget H.
Bridget H.

Law and Order SVU always pulls me in. I love how Elliot Maloney and Mariska Hartigay work together. I could watch this show for hours.
Natalia T.
Natalia T.
Fullerton, CA

My favorite show, by farrr. its so addicting, and thrilling! the actors are amazing! I really really enjoy watching law and order SVU!
Arrika D.
Arrika D.
Wilbraham , MA

My FAVORITE law and order! Cannot get enough Elliot and Olivia. I do like the newer episodes as well, but I am a sucker for the oldies
Meredith D.
Meredith D.
Elyria, OH

Dramatic and with a good plot line, easy to follow, and keeps you guessing until the end. Intense images presented but not too graphic
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?