Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
Jacqueline O.
Jacqueline O.

This is my show! I love it! Solving mysteries. Love the action and the suspense! Recommend to anyone who loves to watch crime scenes.
Kristin S.
Kristin S.
Saginaw, Mi

love this show!!! sometimes scary at times but very thrilling. You don't need to watch the whole season to understand whats going on.
Elicia C.
Elicia C.

I have watched this from the beginning. I love it . I hate that some original cast members aren't there anymore but, I still love it!
Sally Z.
Sally Z.
Riverside, CA

This is a great show. Very addictive. They always keep you on your toes and guessing. New characters are introduced and all are great
Tal K.
Tal K.

Excellent show. Especially the SVU series of Law and Order. I feel like I want to be a detective every time after watching this show.
Kristi C.
Kristi C.
Levelland

Characters feel very well as do the victims. Can easily get sucked into the drama of the show and feel the emotions as it progresses.
Khandi R.
Khandi R.
Ashburn, GA

I love the show because it keeps you wondering and guessing to see what will happen next and to find out who really did it at the end
Anna N.
Anna N.
Algonquin, IL

I can never keep my eyes off the the TV when I'm watching it. I will fight you if you say Criminal Intent is better. SVU all the way.
Zul E.
Zul E.
Sun City , Ca

There hasn't been a show that I have watched religiously like I have watch Law & Order SVU. From the Tabler dats I will remain a fan.
lea g.
lea g.
San Jose, CA

Love crime investigation shows this is my all time favorite although I always figure out what happened and who did it before they say
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now