Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Samantha F.
Samantha F.
New Castle, IN
I love Olivia! She is my favorite! The fact that she always figures everything out and is always there for her team is just awesome!
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Phoenix, AZ
This is.one my favorite series on television. I've watched practically every episode that they have on television. Its a great show.
Bianka C.
Bianka C.
Fresno, CA
So Stuck On The Series I Even Started All The Way Back From Season 1 Until Now.
I Even Like All The New Characters Especially Omaro!
Heather A.
Heather A.
Always amazing suspense episodes, I could watch this show none stop!! Great TV Series and I would definitely give it the thumbs up!!
Zakiya C.
Zakiya C.
Compton, CA
One of the best shows ever on TV. Kind of sick to love a show about "special victims" but the acting is great and the plots are too!
Malak B.
Malak B.
Chesterfield, MO
This is my all time favorite series! I love it because it is the most realistic crime drama on tv and reflects real life situations.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Concord, NH
Love watching Law dn Order SVU, makes you think about what is happening out in the world and how to get help and protect our selves.
Marisela S.
Marisela S.
Oct. 3, 2016, 9:59 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
So interesting and entertaining. Love the SUV marathon, I'm hooked all day. My favorite show by far. This is my Sunday funday treat.
Carisa H.
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Favorite show and a longtime favorite series. This Is one of the few shows that I watch religiously! Great characters and storylines
Kari H.
Kari H.
Longview, WA
Oct. 10, 2016, 11:39 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Very emotional. Brings you right into the story. The plot is well written. Sometimes it's redundant. Same story different characters
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?