Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
One of my favorite shows of all time! I've seen every episode ! I love the characters and how the events relate to things going on in the world today
Law and Order: SVU is the reason I don't really hate being sick. My sick days are spent sleeping and watching SVU. One of the best shows out there.
Some of these cases completely breaks your heart. Great crime show and it's the longest lasting crime show for a reason great actors and storylines.
I love watching this show it's very interesting I like when they investigate for crime scenes. Yes very good actors and acting..like criminal minds
I think it helps me to see all the things that can go on in this world. I do wish we could solve them as fast to get bad people off street faster,
I am addicted to this show! I love the characters and how they're just one big family just trying to survive these crazy cases that they're given.
LOVE this show. It keeps me entertained the whole hour and I hate to see it end. I love all the story lines. Actors are some of my favorites also.
Law and Order: SVU is an amazing show that shows the good and bad in the world. It's a great feeling though to see the good people win in the end.
I could watch hours and hours of law and order SVU. I don't mind watching reruns. U can't go wrong with benson she's awesome. But I miss stabler 😩
This is a great show that not only shows the line of work in this graphic department but also shows the emotional stress that detectives go threw .
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos