Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Nichole G.
Nichole G.
Schenectady, NY
The best brand of law and order. The best actors and the best story lines. They give us many tear jerkers but over alk a great show.
Sept. 30, 2016, 1:53 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I love this pogram since I was a child,. Is so interesting and the actors are phenomenal, the main female character is my favourite.
Shivani P.
Shivani P.
THE BEST SHOW EVER! No matter how many times I watch it, i never get tired of it! So captivating. Keeps you on the edge of your seat
Allie W.
Allie W.
Marion, NC
I have enjoyed watching this show for many years. Easy to pickup and come back to as you wouldn't be lost if you missed a few shows.
Annette B.
Annette B.
Harrison, MI
One of my favorite shows, very intresting story lines , can hold my attention , Stabler is my favorite person , he cares way to much
Kaiti C.
Kaiti C.
Cleveland, TN
I LOVE this show! I can seriously binge watch it all day. The characters are great and the story lines are always pretty interesting
Kiera S.
Kiera S.
I love this show it has all the police stuff and catching bad guys but it tells us about the characters personal lives to balance it
Kaitlin W.
Kaitlin W.
This show is so addicting! I love this show! Keeps me coming back for more! Great show! I binge watch this show over and over again!
Marielle G.
Marielle G.
Newington, CT
This show is my guilty pleasure I could watch multiple episodes in a day without even realizing it. Very suspenseful and intriguing.
Jordyn B.
Jordyn B.
Richmond, VA
Sept. 29, 2016, 2:20 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I don't watch nothing else this is my favorite show , I can watch the same one over and over and still wouldn't be tried of the show
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?