Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Suzette C.
Suzette C.
Homestead, FL

Best show ever it showed me how the world is and it's showed me how not to trust just anyone an that I should watch everyone around me
Natalia T.
Natalia T.
Fullerton, CA

My favorite show, by farrr. its so addicting, and thrilling! the actors are amazing! I really really enjoy watching law and order SVU!
Kenisha M.
Kenisha M.
Brooklyn, NY

It makes me mad, laugh, cry, and sometimes tense. All these emotions keeps me an avid watcher to see what happens in the next episode.
Meredith D.
Meredith D.
Elyria, OH

Dramatic and with a good plot line, easy to follow, and keeps you guessing until the end. Intense images presented but not too graphic
Emily L.
Emily L.
Bellflower, CA

Love this show soo much. Can never get enough of it. Literally will watch the re runs over and over again. So much drama and suspense.
Jessica F.
Jessica F.

I can marathon this easily. I like the original cast-- benson, munch, Elliot , & ice the best. For me, this is the best law and order.
Natalie A.
Natalie A.

There's something about SVU that keeps me coming back. Storylines are sometimes predictable but overall a good watch to pass the time.
Jenna  D.
Jenna D.
Ardmore, PA

Another one of my favorite shows that I've been watching since I was younger. Great plots, engaging and always keeps you on your toes.
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Prince George, VA

Absolutely love this show!! The only one in the many different versions of law and order I have watched from the beginning to current!
Morgan G.
Morgan G.

I love love love this show. It is the best law and order series and no matter how old or new the episodes are, they are still amazing!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?