Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
This show is awesome! I have watched this show since it came out! I like how they base some of their stories on headline news! Characters are great!
I have followed this show the last 4 or 5 seasons maybe more to a constant t. I love Olivia and Carisi is definitley finding a place in my heart too.
Great show, but I can't watch it when I'm home alone! Great acting; I was sad to see Detective Elliot leave the show. Still, a great show to watch b
This is my favorite of all the Law & Orders. I miss Stabler something terrible and always (secretly) hoped that Olivia and Elliot would get together!
Law and Order: SVU is the reason I don't really hate being sick. My sick days are spent sleeping and watching SVU. One of the best shows out there.
One of my favorite shows of all time! I've seen every episode ! I love the characters and how the events relate to things going on in the world today
This show is so easy to watch random episodes out of order! Episodes are always interesting but because it's been on so long, they can be redundant.
Best show ever. Elliot and Olivia are an awesome team. The stories are great and so is the cast. There are certain episodes that rally creep me out.
I can watch this all day and night. Rerun after rerun. It is something about that team that just has me hooked. This is one that will never get old.
This show was always so great. The better seasons were the ones at the beginning with detective stabler. It's gone a little downhill but still good!
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos