Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Meredith D.
Meredith D.
Elyria, OH

Dramatic and with a good plot line, easy to follow, and keeps you guessing until the end. Intense images presented but not too graphic
Damara M.
Damara M.

When ever I can't find something to watch I start watching this show then I get into it that it's hard to find something else to watch
Gia R.
Gia R.

Gosh this series has prepared me for life anyone who look suspicious ive created a back story for i watch my back front and blonds lol
Blanca Estela U.
Blanca Estela U.
Livermore, KY

Esta serie me gusta mucho y el suspenso de sus casos me facina , no me lo pierdo , es muy entretenido esperar a ver qué va a suceder .
Taylor G.
Taylor G.
Fredericksbrg, TX

I love this show, never gets old! Although I do miss the hot guy who used to be one of the main detectives , oh well it's still great!
Shav'on S.
Shav'on S.
Philadelphia, PA

I loved this show only up until Stabler left. After he left I didn't really watch it. I can watch the reruns of the old shows all day.
Leah M.
Leah M.

The fact that this show is still running speaks ten fold. This series has been excellent since the first season and still just as good
Gabriela P.
Gabriela P.
Ocala, FL

I love this show.you can learn a lot from it. I like how the stories between the cops always followed through and weren't out of order.
Analisa S.
Analisa S.
Elk Grove, CA

Shows amazing. So intriguing. Has me hooked at the beginning every time. The characters are so good at making it seem real and intense.
Natalie A.
Natalie A.

There's something about SVU that keeps me coming back. Storylines are sometimes predictable but overall a good watch to pass the time.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now