Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
Holly B.
Holly B.

This show is the best of both worlds. Half is about the forensics and police investigation and the other is the legal/court side. All cases involve some kind of s*xual crime or crime against a child so that can get a little wearisome after awhile, but the cast makes it the best of all the law and orders series.
Breanna A.
Breanna A.
Kirkland, WA

Love law and order! It has good suspense and I love how you can watch it out of sequence and understand what is going on but if you do watch them in sequence you get nice character development. SVU also makes a great drinking game I highly recommend you look up the rules and play it next time friends come over.
Laura M.
Laura M.
Gilbert, AZ

Dun, dun!! Hahaha! I didn't get into SVU until it had been on air for a few years, so I would binge watch when there were marathons on USA. I'm all caught up, and I never miss an episode on NBC. I love Olivia Benson, but I must admit, I still miss Elliot Stabler. If you like crime dramas, you'll love this show!
Berenis N.
Berenis N.
Rio Grande City, TX

Love the show I can't miss the show of love it love it love the victims it's really interesting happens to other people whoever created this TV show I give it proper awesome you guys have succeeded a lot of shows and you guys show what could happen to people with the old makes a woman that you're protected good
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Looneyville, WV

Law & Order: SVU is one of my all time favorite dramas. I have watched every episode to date, and many of them repeatedly. I love the stories and how they interweave with the SVU characters. While Olivia is one of my favorites, I would love to see Elliott make a cameo appearance - maybe involving an old case...
Haley B.
Haley B.
Indianapolis, IN

This is one of my all time favorite shows. Not even just newer episodes, but the older ones as well. It is a show that you can totally binge watch when the marathons run on tbs! I will say, too, that it is a showy that once you get sucked into a new episode, you have to watch to the end to see the crime solved!
Patricia Y.
Patricia Y.

This show has been on for years and I like all the characters that are on and that have been on. They really have good stories on this show. I still watch old reruns on this show good acting from the actors this is a show that I must watch if I don't watch the day it comes out I will catch up on it another day.
Jessica V.
Jessica V.

Law and order SVU has been around for so long! And the episodes just keep getting better! I really like this show. I find that they actually show similar cases as cases that have happened in real life! It is sad also because it's about serious criminal cases. It is entertaining to watch them find the criminals!
Josie P.
Josie P.
Sparta, MI

Can you say Obsessed? Not only am I completely caught up with the current season... I will rewatch whatever old marathons happen upon our television at any free moment. So suspenseful and dramatic. The crew always gels even when you lose a fav character and your just sure you won't like the new guy... You do. 😊
Carmen P.
Carmen P.
Woodbridge, VA

One of my favorite shows. Ever since Stabler left I feel like the dynamic isn't the same, but still a great cast and show. Benson and Tuttuola will always have great screen time together. Wish they would follow up on old cases from the first seasons, one in particular that they were never able to catch the guy.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now