Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Angela F.
Angela F.

Love love love love loooovvveee this show well when detective stabler was on the show I always felt in my heart that detective stabler and detective benson were meant to be for each other I mean the chemistry that they both had was beautiful I'm just waiting until the writers say that he is coming back for the show 😭
Kaylynn R.
Kaylynn R.
Cridersville, OH

I'm currently binge watching this show on Netflix. this is one of those shows that's so easy to get lost in. I like that each episode is a new case, but still containing an underlying storyline amongst the characters. The acting is great for the most part, and the show often times has big named actors guest starring.
Mary M.
Mary M.
Chevy Chase, MD

This show is my absolute obsession. Olivia Benson is the most incredible woman I have ever felt like I've known. This show will utterly destroy your faith in humanity and make keep you from feeling safe ever but still watch it. You will be devastated when Christopher Meloni leaves but I promise you, the show goes on.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Gainesville, GA

So everyone says it got weird after Elliot left, but really, it got more real. The new additions after season 13 are awesome and the show starts taking on a new life. Of course you can't beat the classic 12 previous seasons, this show is a must watch the entire way through, but it is awesome after the big change too.
D C.
D C.

I love this series!!! I watch this anytime it comes on tv and i keep watching until the ENTIRE marathon is over !!!! It focuses on the tough but completely real issues and topics that occur in the world that other shows cannot. It has mature topics that are usually never discussed in other forms of media but need to.
Angeleigh J.
Angeleigh J.

I have been watching Law & Order since Elliot was apart of the team and the shows were not shot in hi=definition. I love this show and how much it has blossomed over the years. The writers are phenomenal and I absolutely love how the current episodes oftentimes touch on current events that are happening in the world.
Caroline C.
Caroline C.
Cherry Hill, NJ

This show is one of my favorites! I am a big fan of crime tv shows and I love how they are sometimes based upon true events. I love seeing the action and mystery. The actors on SVU are amazing! I also love this show because the storyline changes everytime so you can never get bored because there are always new cases.
Grace B.
Grace B.

There is a reason this is the only Law&Order spin-off that has remained. The stories are disturbingly human and the detective (Olivia and Elliot) are a dynamic duo with out the funny business. A feminist show some would argue before it's time, every episode is a shining one and will leave you with a food for thought.
Sophia P.
Sophia P.
Lemont, IL

Best show on cable tv. I've always watched law and order since I was a kid, and got into svu in high school. I was so sad when Eliot left but at least Ice-T is still on the show. There's truly not an episode that I didn't enjoy with this show. But I do recommend watching the seasons in order instead of re-runs on tv
I love it. Im obsessed with it. This show is the most amazing thing in the world. I've been watching it since i was little and i still cant get enough of this show. The actors are phenomenal and they get you immersed into the story and make you feel like you have a personal connection with them. Totally recommend it
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now