BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #10 in TV

Christina D.
Blacksburg, VA
Obviously the show is phenomenal or it wouldn't have lasted this many years. Characters are great, storylines are fresh and distinguishable. It's more than just a cops-and-robbers show, it touches on the super taboo nature of the crimes. It's educated a lot of people and helped many, which is surprising for a fictional TV show.
Mae M.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is a staple of all of the Law and Orders. Stabler and Benson are TV icons and if you have scrolled through TV when it is on reruns, you must not be paying attention. I have spent many Sunday's watching a few SVU's in a row. Addictive but some very sad topics that involved crimes against women and children and some times both.
Lacey M.
Modesto
I love Law and order,have been watching it since I was a child with my dad.Now as an adult I watch it with my S/O. SVU is my favorite out of all the Law and orders they have made,I wish they would add more true stories just change the names.that would be really cool.I love a lot of their older episodes they feel more authentic.
Caitlin M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I love this show. Benson and Stabler are such relatable characters and great actors. The emotion they show with the victims is so real that I often forget I'm watching a TV show instead of a real SVU department. I can binge watch this show for days. I definitely recommend this to anyone who is looking for a good crime drama.
Samantha B.
Portland, OR
I have seen every episode of this many times over. I will never get tired of watching SVU. The older seasons are the best, Elliott Stabler left the show in season 11 or 12 and it just wasn't the same after that. Although Olivia Benson is the incredible female on TV and makes the show so great, even without her old partner.
Ana Sofía V.
Desde siempre me hha gustado, creo que la formsa como plantean los casos hace que uno se pregunte cuan cerca esta de que suceda algo así, asi que activa las alarmas. Me gusta mucho la humanidad con la que dirigen los episodios, muestran la parte sensible de quienes trabajan en esas areas, algo que es muy real. Nada de frialdad y frivolidad.
Kaley K.
Law and Order SVU is one of my favorite shows to watch now. I recently started watching older episodes on Netflix and I was reminded why I was hooked on the show from before. It's one of those shows you want to keep on watching and can't stop watching. Every episode is different but some our continuations of previous episodes.
Michael J.
Farmington, MN
Another great TV show that will have you on the edge of your seat, talking to the tv. This show will have you thinking your a lawyer. It walks a very fine, line between TV and reality. Great cast, great stories. It's a police show where the detectives work with these perverted, crime cases. It will definitely get you thinking.
Jess E.
Grand Jct, CO
I love this show and have seen every episode. However, it does have it's share of issues. It can be quite soapy at times and occasionally likes to slap you in the face with the lessons and opinions it's trying to impart. Overall though, I like the stories, I like the cast and I will continue to watch until it is fully over.
Tina A.
Harleysville, PA
I have been watching this show for years, and it never gets any less good. Always keeps your attention, and is not always for the faint of heart, but never fails to tell a thrilling and gripping story and keep me coming back for more and more! Plus with 14 seasons and counting, the possibilities for binge watching are endless.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?