Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Prince George, VA

Absolutely love this show!! The only one in the many different versions of law and order I have watched from the beginning to current!
Cherrie G.
Cherrie G.
Jackson, MS

This is my favorite show ever. I always binge watch this show including the reruns. I am absolutely in love with all the characters!!!
Tammie G.
Tammie G.
Montreal, MO

If I could only watch one show for the rest of my life it would be this show. I'm not sure why I love it so much, it just draws me in!
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Manchester, NH

I love Law & Order SVU. This is my favorite show, I have seen all the episodes. I also love that it's on netflix so I can binge watch!
Bridget H.
Bridget H.

Law and Order SVU always pulls me in. I love how Elliot Maloney and Mariska Hartigay work together. I could watch this show for hours.
Mayra P.
Mayra P.
Delta, CO

I could watch this everyday of my life and never get bored. CSI Las Vegas was my favorite show and this is very similar if not better.
Cynthia P.
Cynthia P.
Kailua, HI

My favorite show! I've been watching SVU since I can remember! I love it, after watching it always make me want to be a detective lol!
Meredith D.
Meredith D.
Elyria, OH

Dramatic and with a good plot line, easy to follow, and keeps you guessing until the end. Intense images presented but not too graphic
Brittany C.
Brittany C.

This so has so much drama and intensity, it's great! I love the story lines and although they have made a million episodes, I love it!
Lindsey C.
Lindsey C.
Durham, NC

This show is literally so amazing. The plots are wonderful and I'm always engaged while watching this. I never get tired of this show.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now