Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Demi S.
Demi S.
Miami
Sept. 28, 2016, 9:43 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Love love love this show! Not much else to say about it except it has been around for so long now they must be doing something right.
Elicia C.
Elicia C.
I have watched this from the beginning. I love it . I hate that some original cast members aren't there anymore but, I still love it!
Ana F.
Ana F.
This show has been on for years and it's obvious why. I like the fact that they use real stories with fictional characters of course.
Zul E.
Zul E.
Sun City, CA
There hasn't been a show that I have watched religiously like I have watch Law & Order SVU. From the Tabler dats I will remain a fan.
Katia K.
Katia K.
Cherry Hill, NJ
Sometimes this show is a bit boring but overall.. love this show! the plot twists are insane and I love it. watch law and order svu!
Marisela S.
Marisela S.
Oct. 3, 2016, 9:59 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
So interesting and entertaining. Love the SUV marathon, I'm hooked all day. My favorite show by far. This is my Sunday funday treat.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Concord, NH
Love watching Law dn Order SVU, makes you think about what is happening out in the world and how to get help and protect our selves.
Kaiti C.
Kaiti C.
Cleveland, TN
I LOVE this show! I can seriously binge watch it all day. The characters are great and the story lines are always pretty interesting
Marielle G.
Marielle G.
Newington, CT
This show is my guilty pleasure I could watch multiple episodes in a day without even realizing it. Very suspenseful and intriguing.
Jordyn B.
Jordyn B.
Richmond, VA
Sept. 29, 2016, 2:20 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I don't watch nothing else this is my favorite show , I can watch the same one over and over and still wouldn't be tried of the show
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?