Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Janet C.
Janet C.
Keene, TX

This long running show is awesome. the recent episodes with the girl as the lead are not the same but still good. all the cases were touching.
vanessa v.
vanessa v.
Columbus, GA

i love watching law and order svu because i like seeing how they solve the crime and i also like the fact that they always have a twist to it.
Valeria A.
Valeria A.
Port Hueneme, CA

Best show out there especially if you're into investigative sort of shows. There are tons of seasons to watch so you won't get bored trust me.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
East Brunswick, NJ

Such a good show definitely easy to binge watch just because it's so good! I fell in love with every character too easily just an amazing show
Amanda V.
Amanda V.
Topeka, KS

I've loved this show since it began. I love the actors and how they interact with everyone else. It seems like real life and I love the drama.
Mikael W.
Mikael W.
Bluffton, Sc

I have a love-hate relationship with this show because of the reality that it brings too late. There are a lot of Twisted people in this world
Christina A.
Christina A.

I love love love this show. Such a great story line. Best crime show ever. I have seen every single episode. It's a great show to binge watch!
Katy T.
Katy T.
Honolulu, HI

Classic show with excellent commentary on the r*pe culture in this country. Everyone should watch this show - but be aware that it is graphic.
Kenyatta B.
Kenyatta B.
Bedford, TX

I don't watch a lot of television, but Law & Order: SVU is one of my favorites. I love how most of the stories are taken out of the headlines.
Kandice C.
Kandice C.

I love SVU!! Olivia is the best, however I miss Stabler. It is very graphic, but leave you hanging on waiting for them to catch the bad guys.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now