Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Arie D.
Arie D.
Lebanon

Best law and order show! So glad it's a long time running and that they are doing multiple cross over episodes with other crime dramas
Kelsey J.
Kelsey J.
Hazelwood, MO

Im utterly and completely obsessed with this show. I binge watch all the episodes in my free time and my TV never leaves the channel .
Kari C.
Kari C.
Kiln, MS

One of my favorite crime shows! I've been watching it from the beginning! Always full of suspense! I can watch the episodes on repeat!
Taylor G.
Taylor G.
Fredericksbrg, TX

I love this show, never gets old! Although I do miss the hot guy who used to be one of the main detectives , oh well it's still great!
Leah M.
Leah M.

The fact that this show is still running speaks ten fold. This series has been excellent since the first season and still just as good
Jenna  D.
Jenna D.
Ardmore, PA

Another one of my favorite shows that I've been watching since I was younger. Great plots, engaging and always keeps you on your toes.
Anessa Y.
Anessa Y.
Conyers, GA

Binge watching on a Saturday is one of my fondest pastimes. Each episode is well developed and the on going character dramas work well
Jessica F.
Jessica F.

I can marathon this easily. I like the original cast-- benson, munch, Elliot , & ice the best. For me, this is the best law and order.
Shae D.
Shae D.
Darby, Pa

Who doesn't love svu?! I can watch that all day !!! I think it's better than criminal intent any day ! I still watch till this day lol
SHAQUITA S.
SHAQUITA S.
Henderson, KY

Love this show! It just seems to come on at a perfect time. It just reel you in from beginning to end. I could watch it all day long.!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?