Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Leah M.
Leah M.

The fact that this show is still running speaks ten fold. This series has been excellent since the first season and still just as good
Mialynn M.
Mialynn M.
Philadelphia , PA

Only show I can binge watch on tv, love the suspense, the problem solving, best show - that's why it has so many seasons and spin offs
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Canton, Oh

While I do miss Christopher Meloni, this show is everything. You immediately get sucked in and get shocked and awed with each episode.
Kristin N.
Kristin N.
San Jose, CA

I enjoyed watching this show, but the more I watched it, the more tired I got? I really did enjoy watching it, but it just got tiring.
Cherrie G.
Cherrie G.
Jackson, MS

This is my favorite show ever. I always binge watch this show including the reruns. I am absolutely in love with all the characters!!!
Gia R.
Gia R.

Gosh this series has prepared me for life anyone who look suspicious ive created a back story for i watch my back front and blonds lol
Anessa Y.
Anessa Y.
Conyers, GA

Binge watching on a Saturday is one of my fondest pastimes. Each episode is well developed and the on going character dramas work well
Morgan G.
Morgan G.

I love love love this show. It is the best law and order series and no matter how old or new the episodes are, they are still amazing!
Kari C.
Kari C.
Kiln, MS

One of my favorite crime shows! I've been watching it from the beginning! Always full of suspense! I can watch the episodes on repeat!
Jessica F.
Jessica F.

I can marathon this easily. I like the original cast-- benson, munch, Elliot , & ice the best. For me, this is the best law and order.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?