Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Jamaica H.
Jamaica H.
Newport News, VA
This show is amazing has been on for years.The marathons and staff do a great job at making these shows seem like everyday situations
lea g.
lea g.
San Jose, CA
Love crime investigation shows this is my all time favorite although I always figure out what happened and who did it before they say
Jacqueline O.
Jacqueline O.
This is my show! I love it! Solving mysteries. Love the action and the suspense! Recommend to anyone who loves to watch crime scenes.
Alyssa G.
Alyssa G.
Citrus Hts, CA
One of my favorite television shows ever!! I love that there are so many seasons of this show and now the newest season is on netflix
Sally Z.
Sally Z.
Riverside, CA
Oct. 2, 2016, 1:01 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This is a great show. Very addictive. They always keep you on your toes and guessing. New characters are introduced and all are great
Elicia C.
Elicia C.
I have watched this from the beginning. I love it . I hate that some original cast members aren't there anymore but, I still love it!
Dakota G.
Dakota G.
SVU has been on of my favorite shows for going on 10 years! The cast has been wonderful and there is always a new case to figure out!
Susan T.
Susan T.
Coupeville, WA
Miss some of the old characters. Well written stories. Good drama. Doesn't seem to repeat stories that make it predictable or boring.
Raven G.
Raven G.
Antioch, CA
Oldie but goodie I personally prefer the original cast with stabler and benson ! They had a great chemistry and awesome story lines .
Reina G.
Reina G.
El Cajon, CA
I love this show great way to learn of life problems too and incase you get introuble someday. I like the mistery and ditective stuff
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?