Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Grace B.
Grace B.
Sacramento, CA

I LOVE THIS SHOW!!! My favorite of all the crime shows. I would defiantly recommend this shel, j has great story lines and awesome characters.
Lucy B.
Lucy B.

This show is great. I shows me the woman are empowered. We shouldn't let anyone hurt us in anyway. The captain on the show is a great actress.
Monique H.
Monique H.
Greenfield, IN

I enjoy watching the cops in the SVU solve the crimes and get the bad guys in the long run. It is a great show and I really enjoy watching it.
Jackie M.
Jackie M.
Buffalo, NY

Love this tv show it is so recent with everything that is going on need America. Would recommend to all of my friends who love crime tv shows.
Jacquelynne R.
Jacquelynne R.
Pasadena, MD

Been watching forever! There are always some great cameos from big actors or even actors that haven't made it yet but do after they are on SVU
Sara N.
Sara N.
Chicago

A show that will never get old, in my opinion. Even when veteran characters leave the show, I always love the new characters who replace them.
Sabrina Z.
Sabrina Z.
Torrance, CA

Love love this show. I could watch reruns all day everyday. So addicting. There is usually a marathon at least once a week or on the weekends.
Karla A.
Karla A.
Whittier, CA

Love this show so much. Have been watching it for years and still do. This show has been on two different channels that are easily accessible.
Mikael W.
Mikael W.
Bluffton, Sc

I have a love-hate relationship with this show because of the reality that it brings too late. There are a lot of Twisted people in this world
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Jacksonville, FL

So much action in this show. I have been watching for years. The actors are so skilled in what they do and there is hardly ever a dull moment.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now