Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
Beverly D.
Beverly D.

Law and Order SUV has been a favorite of mine for years now. I never grow tired of it and the story lines are more accurate than most.
Kari C.
Kari C.
Kiln, MS

One of my favorite crime shows! I've been watching it from the beginning! Always full of suspense! I can watch the episodes on repeat!
Rachael M.
Rachael M.

This is the #1 show in my book. Been a fan since the first episode and will continue as long as it's showing. I even watch the reruns.
Danielle C.
Danielle C.
Erie, PA

I absolutely love this show! It has all my favorite actors and actresses. The story lines are great. I am a Law and Order SVU Addict!!
Cara S.
Cara S.
Pembroke Pnes, FL

Out of all the different law and orders on to watch i love to watch svu...it always keeps me intreagued and i definitely don't get bored
Cherrie G.
Cherrie G.
Jackson, MS

This is my favorite show ever. I always binge watch this show including the reruns. I am absolutely in love with all the characters!!!
stephanie c.
stephanie c.

My favorite show have been watching it for years..its addicting lol. You over there wondering if the person will be convicted guilty..
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Manchester, NH

I love Law & Order SVU. This is my favorite show, I have seen all the episodes. I also love that it's on netflix so I can binge watch!
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Prince George, VA

Absolutely love this show!! The only one in the many different versions of law and order I have watched from the beginning to current!
Alexis n.
Alexis n.
Mesa, AZ

I love Law & Order SVU I'm watching it for a while it's a great show and just love shows that involved court cases and detective work.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now