Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Amy W.
Amy W.
White Bluff, TN
I am a die-hard Law & Order fan. SVU is my favorite branch of the show. I've been watching it for as long as I can remember! Bom Bom.
Perla R.
Perla R.
Just seened once but can't complain i liked it. Anyone who is into suspense and action. I really recommend to buy n see the episodes.
Mandi C.
Mandi C.
Concord , NH
I love this show. I love how it's different stories every time but also follows a couple characters lives. I like the different cases
Colleen R.
Colleen R.
Can watch Law and Order Special Victims 7 days a week 24 hrs a day. I miss Stabler but the show is still great after all these years.
Jamaica H.
Jamaica H.
Newport News, VA
This show is amazing has been on for years.The marathons and staff do a great job at making these shows seem like everyday situations
Reina G.
Reina G.
El Cajon, CA
I love this show great way to learn of life problems too and incase you get introuble someday. I like the mistery and ditective stuff
Raven G.
Raven G.
Antioch, CA
Oldie but goodie I personally prefer the original cast with stabler and benson ! They had a great chemistry and awesome story lines .
debbie h.
debbie h.
Phoenix, AZ
i enjoy watching law and order. I like Olivia. It is close to real life facts. I think they ned to focus more on olivia than elliott.
Sally Z.
Sally Z.
Riverside, CA
Oct. 2, 2016, 1:01 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This is a great show. Very addictive. They always keep you on your toes and guessing. New characters are introduced and all are great
Susan T.
Susan T.
Coupeville, WA
Miss some of the old characters. Well written stories. Good drama. Doesn't seem to repeat stories that make it predictable or boring.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?