Add a Photo

Photos (23)
stephanye m.
stephanye m.
Alamo, TX

I have seen every single episode I should! You feel like a freaking detective lol. It keeps you on your toes as to who the culprit is.
SHAQUITA S.
SHAQUITA S.
Henderson, KY

Love this show! It just seems to come on at a perfect time. It just reel you in from beginning to end. I could watch it all day long.!
Gabriela P.
Gabriela P.
Ocala, FL

I love this show.you can learn a lot from it. I like how the stories between the cops always followed through and weren't out of order.
Irene H.
Irene H.

I am a paralegal. I love anything that has to do with criminal justice. I feel as if I help lol when I'm watching and solving a crime.
Suzette C.
Suzette C.
Homestead, FL

Best show ever it showed me how the world is and it's showed me how not to trust just anyone an that I should watch everyone around me
Wendy K.
Wendy K.
Mead, WA

Very emotional and intelligent show. Some things do miss the mark though come close to the reality of what it's like to go through it.
Courtenay S.
Courtenay S.
New Rochelle, NY

Stopped liking it a bit after Chris Meloni left. Don't really enjoy it that much since many of the characters I grew to love are gone.
Beverly D.
Beverly D.

Law and Order SUV has been a favorite of mine for years now. I never grow tired of it and the story lines are more accurate than most.
Taylor G.
Taylor G.
Fredericksbrg, TX

I love this show, never gets old! Although I do miss the hot guy who used to be one of the main detectives , oh well it's still great!
Mialynn M.
Mialynn M.
Philadelphia , Pa

Only show I can binge watch on tv, love the suspense, the problem solving, best show - that's why it has so many seasons and spin offs
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now