Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Sierra C.
Sierra C.
Salem, OR

There so many episodes to this show that are all so so amazing! The acting is phenomenal so is the storyline of each and every episode!
Kyra R.
Kyra R.
Riverside, CA

This show will capture you from start to finish every single episode. One of the best most realistic crime shows on t.v. in my opinion!
Maria D.
Maria D.
Medley, FL

I love this TV show , I love it really . I see her since childhood and now I 'm studying to be a lawyer and would love to be like them.
Nohemi A.
Nohemi A.
Carrollton

The re-occurring theme is nothing to joke around about but the way they handle the case and always put the victims first is phenomenal.
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Rogersville, TN

This show will have you on the edge of your seat. I've been watching for years and it never lets me down. The theme song is catchy too.
Erica S.
Erica S.
Georgetown, KY

I love this show!! I could binge watch it for days!! There are always reruns on the Tv too so you can get caught up with it in no time!
Diocel B.
Diocel B.
Murfreesboro, TN

I so love this show. I love how they act , love the characters specially olivia. It is great show. Hopefully they'll show a new season.
Lizett A.
Lizett A.
Topeka, KS

I watch this show a lot I love it even tho I know it isn't real. It is pretty realistic to me. I zone out when I watch stuff like this.
Laura C.
Laura C.
Utica, NY

I've watched all seasons. Favorite show of all time. Love That there's a different story in every episode. Highly recommend watch this.
Janine C.
Janine C.
Brentwood, CA

I never get tired of this show. The characters and acting are excellent. They take real storylines and fit them into Law and Order SVU.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now