Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Crystal T.
Crystal T.
Morganton, NC

This is a really good show. I don't recommend it for kids however because of the subjects it's about. Its something I watch every time Its on.
Rosmery B.
Rosmery B.

I love this series show, is my favorite on weekends my days off I watched it whole day. My husband says I should be a police I love this show.
Angela A.
Angela A.
Marietta, GA

Great show, great cast, great plots. Overall great show. The actors make the show. I do feel that the content is not appropriate for children.
the whiskey b.
the whiskey b.

I am watching this show right now... seriously is there anything better than finding a rerun of this that you haven't seen?! I don't think so!
Grace B.
Grace B.
Sacramento, CA

I LOVE THIS SHOW!!! My favorite of all the crime shows. I would defiantly recommend this shel, j has great story lines and awesome characters.
Susan M.
Susan M.
Sheboygan, WI

It's OK but I'm getting a bit bored with this television show. Similar to Law & Order Criminal Intent. It's just the same stuff over ans over.
Natalie R.
Natalie R.
Irvine, CA

Classic show that is always a good alternative when there is nothing else on as your are almost guaranteed a rerun is playing on some channel.
Jackie M.
Jackie M.
Buffalo, NY

Love this tv show it is so recent with everything that is going on need America. Would recommend to all of my friends who love crime tv shows.
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Clintwood, VA

All time favorite Law and Order series, the best one hands down. Never gets old and the stories are intriguing and usually based on real life.
Sara N.
Sara N.
Chicago

A show that will never get old, in my opinion. Even when veteran characters leave the show, I always love the new characters who replace them.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now