Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Rebekah R.
Rebekah R.
Reno, NV

Love this show! The drama is intense. And I can always count on learning lessons from Olivia Benson. Even though it's old, it's new and fresh.
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Clintwood, VA

All time favorite Law and Order series, the best one hands down. Never gets old and the stories are intriguing and usually based on real life.
Calais C.
Calais C.
Sacramento, CA

Law and order svu is one of my go to shows. It always keeps me on my toes and i spend alot of my time trying to complete the cases in my head.
Grace B.
Grace B.
Sacramento, CA

I LOVE THIS SHOW!!! My favorite of all the crime shows. I would defiantly recommend this shel, j has great story lines and awesome characters.
Kathy B.
Kathy B.

Love this show!! I could watch Law & Order all day if I could. Never gets old! If you're into Crime Scene Investigations this show is for you!
Cynthia T.
Cynthia T.
Saint Paul, MN

Guyssss who hasn't watched this???????? This is a GREAT SHOW! I will sit and watch this for HOURS! After I'm done i feel like I'm a detective lol
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Raleigh, NC

This show is addicting. You won't be able to stop. Great characters and action. Some shows even seem to be based on real life, current events.
Monique H.
Monique H.
Greenfield, IN

I enjoy watching the cops in the SVU solve the crimes and get the bad guys in the long run. It is a great show and I really enjoy watching it.
Shannon F.
Shannon F.
Raleigh, NC

Enjoy watching Law & Order SVU shows. They keep me in suspense and eager to know what's going to happen next. Great stories each time I watch!
Vicky F.
Vicky F.

One word to describe this show and it's OBSESSION! I have watched the entire new seasons and still contiNUE TO RE-watch all the reruns on USA.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now