Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Virginia S.
Virginia S.
San Benito, TX

I am addicted to this show I love it and can watch reruns over and over again actors to a great job with their characters great job SVU
Shanavia J.
Shanavia J.
Little Rock, AR

Great, great, great classic show. Definitely not for younger kids, but by far the best spin off of the Law and Order series. Great show
Laura C.
Laura C.
Utica, NY

I've watched all seasons. Favorite show of all time. Love That there's a different story in every episode. Highly recommend watch this.
Nyasia R.
Nyasia R.
Virginia Beach, VA

This show should never be off the air. This show always has me on the edge of my seat wanting to know more or what's gonna happen next.
Lily C.
Lily C.
Tyrone, OK

Love this show! Makes me sad to see all the cases and victims (I know its not real) but I enjoy watching how the "bad guys" are caught.
Jazzmine Z.
Jazzmine Z.
Omaha, NE

I can watch this show all day! Its so intresting to see what they do how they fined the person and they always manage to stick together
Giselle P.
Giselle P.

This show is SO addicting. I can't get enough of it. It's suspensful, mysterious, action-packed, everything you need in a good TV show.
Veronica P.
Veronica P.
Orlando, FL

I love SVU. Best show out there. Hate that it always leaves you right in the best part but you still can't stop watching every episode.
Janine C.
Janine C.
Brentwood, CA

I never get tired of this show. The characters and acting are excellent. They take real storylines and fit them into Law and Order SVU.
Kyra R.
Kyra R.
Riverside, CA

This show will capture you from start to finish every single episode. One of the best most realistic crime shows on t.v. in my opinion!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now