Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Veronica B.
Veronica B.
Pasadena, TX
I love the show......very intresting story lines...good actors i love Olivia .....and what else do i write how long do i need to wrte
Tal K.
Tal K.
Excellent show. Especially the SVU series of Law and Order. I feel like I want to be a detective every time after watching this show.
Perla R.
Perla R.
Just seened once but can't complain i liked it. Anyone who is into suspense and action. I really recommend to buy n see the episodes.
Amy W.
Amy W.
White Bluff, TN
I am a die-hard Law & Order fan. SVU is my favorite branch of the show. I've been watching it for as long as I can remember! Bom Bom.
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Jackson, MI
I have been watching this show from its beginning. I can't get enough of it. I enjoy watching the new episodes as well as the reruns.
Mandi C.
Mandi C.
Concord , NH
I love this show. I love how it's different stories every time but also follows a couple characters lives. I like the different cases
Colleen R.
Colleen R.
Can watch Law and Order Special Victims 7 days a week 24 hrs a day. I miss Stabler but the show is still great after all these years.
Ana Elisa G.
Ana Elisa G.
I have been hooked on this show since 2001. I just can't seem to get enough of it, so I even watch re-runs of shows I've already saw.
Alex O.
Alex O.
LOOOOOOOOOOOVE this show so much. The only problem is it takes up my whole day when there is a marathon and I am no productive at all
Nesh H.
Nesh H.
Pop Culture Expert
Show is outstanding! It keeps you up to date on what to do should tragedy hit around you or to you. It keeps you on edge and guessing
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?