Add a Photo

#7 in TV
Photos (23)
Beverly D.
Beverly D.

Law and Order SUV has been a favorite of mine for years now. I never grow tired of it and the story lines are more accurate than most.
Gabriela P.
Gabriela P.
Ocala, FL

I love this show.you can learn a lot from it. I like how the stories between the cops always followed through and weren't out of order.
Maddie W.
Maddie W.
West Chazy, NY

Love to binge watch this. There's always marathons on my TV provider and it's great to just lay in bed and watch with someone you love
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Rochester, NY

I could watch this show everyday and never get sick of it. It shows a lot and even teaches u how to keep better eyes on your children.
Meredith D.
Meredith D.
Elyria, OH

Dramatic and with a good plot line, easy to follow, and keeps you guessing until the end. Intense images presented but not too graphic
Natalia T.
Natalia T.
Fullerton, CA

My favorite show, by farrr. its so addicting, and thrilling! the actors are amazing! I really really enjoy watching law and order SVU!
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
sumner, WA

Always remember watching this with my parents growing up. It grew on me after the years and will always be my al time favorite TV show
Natalie A.
Natalie A.

There's something about SVU that keeps me coming back. Storylines are sometimes predictable but overall a good watch to pass the time.
Arrika D.
Arrika D.
Wilbraham , MA

My FAVORITE law and order! Cannot get enough Elliot and Olivia. I do like the newer episodes as well, but I am a sucker for the oldies
Jenna  D.
Jenna D.
Ardmore, PA

Another one of my favorite shows that I've been watching since I was younger. Great plots, engaging and always keeps you on your toes.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now