10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,177 Reviews
Top Questions See all 61 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
Love love love this show! Not much else to say about it except it has been around for so long now they must be doing something right.
The best show!! I will watch it whenever it's on. In the middle of a episode, during a day long marathon. Have watched t for forever.
Has gotten worse over the last years. Still really good and does teach you things. It really opens your eyes to the world around you.
Just seened once but can't complain i liked it. Anyone who is into suspense and action. I really recommend to buy n see the episodes.
There hasn't been a show that I have watched religiously like I have watch Law & Order SVU. From the Tabler dats I will remain a fan.
One of my favorite television shows ever!! I love that there are so many seasons of this show and now the newest season is on netflix
Oldie but goodie I personally prefer the original cast with stabler and benson ! They had a great chemistry and awesome story lines .
This show has been on for SO MANY YEARS and it is no wonder why. It is interesting and Detective Olivia Benson is such a tough chick!
SVU has been on of my favorite shows for going on 10 years! The cast has been wonderful and there is always a new case to figure out!
I watch this with my grandmother all the time. It's all she ever has on her tv. She even leaves it on TV for her cats when she's gone
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos