10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
Awesome show. Great actors. I rarely find myself watching the same episode. Watch it all the time. Glad to see they made a new season
I am a die-hard Law & Order fan. SVU is my favorite branch of the show. I've been watching it for as long as I can remember! Bom Bom.
I live for this show. Every season is so great! Each episode has a different plot and it's so great and you can never get bored of it
This is a great show. Very addictive. They always keep you on your toes and guessing. New characters are introduced and all are great
Anything that has to do with crime interests me. I don't think it can ever get old. Always excites me to know the perp will be caught
I can never keep my eyes off the the TV when I'm watching it. I will fight you if you say Criminal Intent is better. SVU all the way.
I have been watching this show from its beginning. I can't get enough of it. I enjoy watching the new episodes as well as the reruns.
SVU has been on of my favorite shows for going on 10 years! The cast has been wonderful and there is always a new case to figure out!
I watch this with my grandmother all the time. It's all she ever has on her tv. She even leaves it on TV for her cats when she's gone
Has gotten worse over the last years. Still really good and does teach you things. It really opens your eyes to the world around you.
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos