Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Kaya A.
Kaya A.
Very intense eye opening show. it makes you realize how scary the world can be. it just makes you think a little bit more about life.
Lexy t.
Lexy t.
Gilbert, Az
This show has been on for SO MANY YEARS and it is no wonder why. It is interesting and Detective Olivia Benson is such a tough chick!
Krissa R.
Krissa R.
Bloomington, CA
I love this show. It's a great real life drama. I feel like I've learned so much from it . I love law and order special victims unit!
Caitlin K.
Caitlin K.
Waukesha, WI
The best show!! I will watch it whenever it's on. In the middle of a episode, during a day long marathon. Have watched t for forever.
Alisha L.
Alisha L.
Garfield, NJ
I'm absolutely obsessed with this show after a long hiatus from watching it! I really hope they bring back a few familiar faves soon!
Veronica B.
Veronica B.
Pasadena, TX
I love the show......very intresting story lines...good actors i love Olivia .....and what else do i write how long do i need to wrte
Kristin S.
Kristin S.
Sterling Hts, MI
Sept. 23, 2016, 7:35 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
love this show!!! sometimes scary at times but very thrilling. You don't need to watch the whole season to understand whats going on.
Sidney M.
Sidney M.
Trenton, OH
I watch this with my grandmother all the time. It's all she ever has on her tv. She even leaves it on TV for her cats when she's gone
Edlin H.
Edlin H.
South Gate, CA
Law and Order is life!!!!! Benson is amazing!!! Wish I was like her! I can watch re runs and never get bored of it! Acting is great!!
Lydia K.
Lydia K.
Charleston, WV
I live for this show. Every season is so great! Each episode has a different plot and it's so great and you can never get bored of it
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?