Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Massiel S.
Massiel S.

es mi serie favorita, me identifico con muchos de los casos, me gusta la trama y el guion que posee ademas me encanta el elenco que lo compone
Tabitha B.
Tabitha B.
Sanford, ME

One of my favorite shows. I have watched this show from the very beginning!used to watch it all the time with my nana! I definitely recommend!
the whiskey b.
the whiskey b.

I am watching this show right now... seriously is there anything better than finding a rerun of this that you haven't seen?! I don't think so!
Kiara M.
Kiara M.
Bridgeport, CT

This show is great ! I love movies & shows that have to deal with criminology & law . Each show is different & you have no idea what to expect
Rosmery B.
Rosmery B.

I love this series show, is my favorite on weekends my days off I watched it whole day. My husband says I should be a police I love this show.
Crystal T.
Crystal T.
Morganton, NC

This is a really good show. I don't recommend it for kids however because of the subjects it's about. Its something I watch every time Its on.
Karen C.
Karen C.

Amazing show. I've been watching this show for about 8years now and it never gets old. Always something new and surprising with every episode.
Sabrina Z.
Sabrina Z.
Torrance, CA

Love love this show. I could watch reruns all day everyday. So addicting. There is usually a marathon at least once a week or on the weekends.
Rocio R.
Rocio R.

Creo que tengo toda mi vida viendo esta serie.
He crecido y visto evolucionar a la detective Benson y Stabler (aunque ya no esté en la serie).
Sara E.
Sara E.

I have watched this show from the beginning and I love it. Some of the stories are a bit harsh and children should not be allowed to watch it.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now