Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
Fantastic show from beginning to now. Olivia Benson is such a Bad A** and the acting is great! It's different without Stabler but still a great show.
I love watching the show. Majority of the time, they solve the cases and the criminals end up behind the bars. I love anything about law ans order..
This is one of my favorite shows ever. I have watching every single episode since season 1 and have watched it from start to finish probably 2 times.
So informative and I am more aware of the danger that is in the world. I also learn how to protect myself and it really shows you other perspectives
I like this show. I watch with my family. This is more for them. Not for me. I do get into the different cases. I just take things way too serious. I
I have been watching this show for a really long time and I don't get tried of it I love watching law and order show and by far this is the best one
I love this show as it always has plot twists. I have always enjoyed crime and drama series shows. The characters are all relatable and interesting.
I watch this show every night in bed! I like how every episode is so different, and the main character Olivia is an inspiration to women everywhere!
My favorite show. I love how they take real life cases and put a twist on it. It makes you question cases that have gone through the judicial system.
I've watched this show since season 1. It's good but I think it used to be better. I don't really like the new characters as much as the old er ones
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos