10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,177 Reviews
Top Questions See all 61 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
Who doesnt love this show?! Even after being on for so long its still suspenseful and keeps us guessing. Always has a good storyline.
I can sit on the couch all day and literally watch marathons of this show. Every episode is interesting and also love the characters.
I am a die-hard Law & Order fan. SVU is my favorite branch of the show. I've been watching it for as long as I can remember! Bom Bom.
I LOVE IT, it is such a great show, it keeps me on my feet when i see a new episodes i just can't stop watching more than 5 in a day.
This is a great show. Very addictive. They always keep you on your toes and guessing. New characters are introduced and all are great
I love the show......very intresting story lines...good actors i love Olivia .....and what else do i write how long do i need to wrte
This show is amazing has been on for years.The marathons and staff do a great job at making these shows seem like everyday situations
Miss some of the old characters. Well written stories. Good drama. Doesn't seem to repeat stories that make it predictable or boring.
Show is outstanding! It keeps you up to date on what to do should tragedy hit around you or to you. It keeps you on edge and guessing
I really like this awesome show, i like it so so much and i think i have been watching it like for almost two or three years from now
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos