Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Erica S.
Erica S.
Georgetown, KY

I love this show!! I could binge watch it for days!! There are always reruns on the Tv too so you can get caught up with it in no time!
silvia v.
silvia v.
Long Beach, CA

I'm so addicted to this show, i have watch all episodes currently i'm watching season 17 episode 4 can wait for the new season to start
Allison T.
Allison T.

If you don't like SVU we can't be friends. When there's a marathon on you can be sure it's on my tv. Olivia is an incredible character.
Alexis S.
Alexis S.
Indianapolis, IN

This is a show I could binge watch for hours! It's thrilling story lines and amazing cast are what keeps me watching. I love this show!
Sierra C.
Sierra C.
Salem, OR

There so many episodes to this show that are all so so amazing! The acting is phenomenal so is the storyline of each and every episode!
Maddie W.
Maddie W.
West Chazy, NY

Love to binge watch this. There's always marathons on my TV provider and it's great to just lay in bed and watch with someone you love
Lindsey C.
Lindsey C.
Durham, NC

This show is literally so amazing. The plots are wonderful and I'm always engaged while watching this. I never get tired of this show.
Arrika D.
Arrika D.
Wilbraham , MA

My FAVORITE law and order! Cannot get enough Elliot and Olivia. I do like the newer episodes as well, but I am a sucker for the oldies
Suzette C.
Suzette C.
Homestead, FL

Best show ever it showed me how the world is and it's showed me how not to trust just anyone an that I should watch everyone around me
Kenisha M.
Kenisha M.
Brooklyn, NY

It makes me mad, laugh, cry, and sometimes tense. All these emotions keeps me an avid watcher to see what happens in the next episode.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now