10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,150 Reviews
Top Questions See all 60 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
Very intense eye opening show. it makes you realize how scary the world can be. it just makes you think a little bit more about life.
This show has been on for SO MANY YEARS and it is no wonder why. It is interesting and Detective Olivia Benson is such a tough chick!
Who doesnt love this show?! Even after being on for so long its still suspenseful and keeps us guessing. Always has a good storyline.
Anything that has to do with crime interests me. I don't think it can ever get old. Always excites me to know the perp will be caught
Has gotten worse over the last years. Still really good and does teach you things. It really opens your eyes to the world around you.
I really like this awesome show, i like it so so much and i think i have been watching it like for almost two or three years from now
I can never keep my eyes off the the TV when I'm watching it. I will fight you if you say Criminal Intent is better. SVU all the way.
One of my favorite TV show it has being going on forever. Love Olivia. We have said good bye to a lot of partners 😥 but love the show
Law and order is a great show that leaves you on your toes. its similar to CSI and other crime shows but it is the best one out there
great characters and plot twists. keeps you hooked until the very end... benson and stabler are the glue that holds the show together
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos