Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Jamila W.
Jamila W.
Randallstown, MD

Liv and Finch are my favorite characters now that Stabler is gone. I like how the writers use real news stories to create the episodes.
Margaret P.
Margaret P.
Woodbridge, VA

This show is so good! It has been on FOREVER and I still watch all the new ones when they come out. Yay Benson! I miss Stabler, though.
Daniel P.
Daniel P.

me encantan sus casos muchos de ellos son acordes con la realidad y el emnsaje de que todo lo malo tarde o temprano se paga ante la ley
Jessica O.
Jessica O.

Love this show. Can watch it over and over again and never get bored. My go to show when there's nothing on tv. I can watch it all day.
Jennifer E.
Jennifer E.
Lompoc, CA

Law and order SVU is my go to show. Any time this is on tv I'm watching it. I miss Elliot but Olivia is my girl. Always so entertaining
Shanavia J.
Shanavia J.
Little Rock, AR

Great, great, great classic show. Definitely not for younger kids, but by far the best spin off of the Law and Order series. Great show
Juana P.
Juana P.
Bronx, NY

I love Capt Cragen, Benson, Stabler, Totoola, Munch n the ADA's. I love the rush of the crimes and when they give chase to the bad guys
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Council Grove, KS

This show is great. There is a ton of plot twists that keep you interested. Definitely not family friendly, but absolutely interesting.
Lily C.
Lily C.
Tyrone, OK

Love this show! Makes me sad to see all the cases and victims (I know its not real) but I enjoy watching how the "bad guys" are caught.
Stephanie N.
Stephanie N.
Dallas, TX

Who doesn't love Benson?! I am currently binge watching it all over again (which is pretty much non-stop) because it is just that good!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?