Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
Jenny C.
Jenny C.

I absolutely love this show!! It's one of my favorites! Very suspenseful and keeps you guessing and wondering all through out the show!
mariah o.
mariah o.
Lawrenceville, GA

Every episode is unique. The actors are extremely talented. This show always keeps me on my toes with the action and unexpected twists.
Alexis S.
Alexis S.
Indianapolis, IN

This is a show I could binge watch for hours! It's thrilling story lines and amazing cast are what keeps me watching. I love this show!
Erica S.
Erica S.
Georgetown, KY

I love this show!! I could binge watch it for days!! There are always reruns on the Tv too so you can get caught up with it in no time!
Laura C.
Laura C.
Utica, NY

I've watched all seasons. Favorite show of all time. Love That there's a different story in every episode. Highly recommend watch this.
Jessica U.
Jessica U.
Hoboken, NJ

Amazing show from the first episode to the last it's always entertaining and that theme song always gets me going Every time I watch it.
Virginia S.
Virginia S.
San Benito, TX

I am addicted to this show I love it and can watch reruns over and over again actors to a great job with their characters great job SVU
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
Park Ridge

This is my favorite show! It's sad sometimes and the social issues they brush upon can be angering but in the end I'm glad I watched it
Maria D.
Maria D.
Medley, FL

I love this TV show , I love it really . I see her since childhood and now I 'm studying to be a lawyer and would love to be like them.
Stephanie N.
Stephanie N.
Dallas, TX

Who doesn't love Benson?! I am currently binge watching it all over again (which is pretty much non-stop) because it is just that good!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now