Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Shaina N.
Shaina N.
Concord, Nc

Just finished season 17 the other night and it is so great, some of stories are kind of predictable but the season in general was great
Erin N.
Erin N.
Saint Cloud, FL

I have been watching Law and Order since I was a little girl. I will always love it. I have been enjoying the new SVU. Would recommend.
Andrea R.
Andrea R.
Evanston, IL

I love this show. The plots for each episode are different from previous ones. The show builds suspense and keeps the watcher watching.
Alicia M.
Alicia M.
Bowie , Md

This is literally the greatest show ever I love sitting there trying to figure out who did it. Sometimes it's a little dark but it's ok
Daniel P.
Daniel P.

me encantan sus casos muchos de ellos son acordes con la realidad y el emnsaje de que todo lo malo tarde o temprano se paga ante la ley
Janet R.
Janet R.
Cincinnati, OH

One on my favorite show. Could watch reruns all day. Shows situations to happen all the time that we unaware of and shows true emotions
Magen H.
Magen H.
Findlay, OH

This has grown on me as I grown up. Its not one that if I mess the world will end. I like how it shows us how the character have grown.
Kalthom E.
Kalthom E.

Classic. Very rarely do episodes overlap each other and seem repetitive. Great job keeping it fresh and different scenarios every time.
Bre A.
Bre A.
Toledo, OH

Been a fan from the beginning I love this show so much my phones ring to is the intro. In my head I am apart of the cast solving crimes
Katie W.
Katie W.
Sweetser, IN

Great show, love the drama. I have been watching since it began. Wish they would bring Elliott back, he was one of the best characters.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now