Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Ondina R.
Ondina R.
Patterson, LA

love it best show reason why i want to be a detective it's been since I've been born there is no other police show that could replace this one.
Lucinda R.
Lucinda R.
Pennsauken, NJ

I really enjoy this show! I can only watch a limited amount because of how dark the content is, but I am so grateful I can catch it on Netflix.
Katherine H.
Katherine H.

I've been watching this for years. It's one if those shows you can see every episode several times and still be j retested it in. Love Olivia!!
Alicia D.
Alicia D.
Rio Grande Cy, TX

There's so much to say about this TV show. It has everything that may or may not happen in real life. That's the best and scary part above all.
Mary A.
Mary A.

Law & Order is very interesting and entertaining to watch, but I can't say I have gotten hooked like I got hooked onto watching Criminal Minds!
Keila H.
Keila H.
Orlando, FL

I love all the characters in this show. They make everything so real and you also pick up some tips on safety along with it being entertaining.
Sierra S.
Sierra S.
Camden, NJ

I LOVEEEEEEE law and order lol i can watch retuns all day! everyday i love olivia benson i can watch this show on ion all day long with no care
Heather D.
Heather D.
Wdm, IA

I miss Stabler. And munch and his conspiraxy theories. I'm impressed that they manage to write episodes relating to current events so quickly.
Jacquelynne R.
Jacquelynne R.
Pasadena, MD

Been watching forever! There are always some great cameos from big actors or even actors that haven't made it yet but do after they are on SVU
Susan M.
Susan M.
Sheboygan, WI

It's OK but I'm getting a bit bored with this television show. Similar to Law & Order Criminal Intent. It's just the same stuff over ans over.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now