Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Damara M.
Damara M.
When ever I can't find something to watch I start watching this show then I get into it that it's hard to find something else to watch
kristi m.
kristi m.
Eagle Creek, OR
Great show. Good actors and actresses. Only watch it once and awhile but when I do I watch a few episodes back to back. check it out.
Jazz R.
Jazz R.
Salem, OR
I love to watch these shows cause I always wanted to because an agent. I watch there shows when I'm relaxing after a long day of work
Minerva R.
Minerva R.
One of my favorite TV show it has being going on forever. Love Olivia. We have said good bye to a lot of partners 😥 but love the show
Abby D.
Abby D.
Midlothian, IL
Love this show! Akways keep you on your toes! i miss Elliott and Olivia tho. Not the same without them. But great to see the re-runs.
Pico Rivera, CA
I really like this awesome show, i like it so so much and i think i have been watching it like for almost two or three years from now
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Toledo, OH
Sept. 23, 2016, 10 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Who doesnt love this show?! Even after being on for so long its still suspenseful and keeps us guessing. Always has a good storyline.
Cynthia H.
Cynthia H.
I can sit on the couch all day and literally watch marathons of this show. Every episode is interesting and also love the characters.
Melissa G.
Sept. 21, 2016, 5:17 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I've been a long time Law & Order can and started watching SVU when it began in 1999. I've never missed an episode. I love this show.
debbie h.
debbie h.
Phoenix, AZ
i enjoy watching law and order. I like Olivia. It is close to real life facts. I think they ned to focus more on olivia than elliott.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?